Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3889972 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3511) (3512) (3513) (3514) (3515) (3516) (3517) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
scondy:

There is no week on this show I didn't know who will be evicted...just that biggie switches up the number at times ....I don't need to know anybody to leak results....I can predict it ....there has been no shockers for me this season with the evictions...

Not just this one...almost every big bro show ....

We know who is most likely to win but leave that tiny probability that things can switch up....

Stop trying to put urself on a pedestal...u ve no edge...
I tire for all these people, trying to sell their predictions to us as facts

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
fitzmayowa:
Missiles already flying around...

Make I siddon here they look...
lmao...shift before e go touch you ooo,stray bullets de happen grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by apcmustwin(f): 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
sage101:
apcmustwin

You don't want Mira to win but you want Buhari to win ba?

YOU are NOT WISE

#FeministsRule
He has won and is already ruling. Mumu grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
MissCookie:
Some ladies be bursting my brain with apt and intelligent analysis and response. Good one maa'm!
I just had to correct the assumptions some people are trying to create in here which is so untrue.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by apcmustwin(f): 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
sukhothai:
what a funny myopic reasoning..
so you think if someone like Alex wins today ..next year people would still spend money on voting?? knowing that it's a waste?
.what you just proposed is bad business..

if the favorite wins this year.. people won't mind spending millions to vote next year .

but if it were to be otherwise.. people would rather burn money than vote again..

you are saying this cuz miracle isn't your fave and you neither spent a dime to vote
who says it has to be alex?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
playboy99:
the winner takes all so who getting to the final help and by the even the mallam selling in your area haven't endorsed you and u are here taking panaldol for another persons headache.
Who be dis one abeg?Uncle swerve abeg.I didn't mention u,did I?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geniro: 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
diadem10:

lmao. Ceec fans dealt with that femi last night. Lol.

Indeed. Who be Cee-C fans to deal with Femibakre

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2018
Loved King Cee-C diary session, especially as Biggie gave King Cee-C the chance to ask one question. I am sure Biggie will give all housemates that chance to ask him one suestion.

But mehn love how Cee-C said as she entered back into the house that that way Nina wash plates gives her joy. But, damnnnnn those plates were shining.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MissCookie: 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
diadem10:

And what's your business if scondy dislike Miracle? Funny how these psychotic Miracle fans have the nerves to question Ceec when they are much worse.
oh no uncle, Psychosis is only for CeeC and some of her fans. They have earned the right fair and square to solely own that name. Please don't attribute it to any less deserving housemate or their fans for that matter, it will be very laughable

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ewoma45:
Bamteddy fans will not let person rest on twitter.Time to vote reach,dem nuh gree vote.Now u want to shove their love and pictures down our throats......mtchewwww!It is not buy appearing on magazine or getting deals for potato restaurant ambassadorship but at least getting to finals and winning the cash prize.

Tueh!
Oshisco PLC! angry
This is the most ignorant filled statement on this thread since this show started.

You are not a very knowledgeable person, are you?

Who told you it's not by getting deals and appearing on magazines? You think the 25million naira to be won tonight, or the one million that other housemates have won actually amounts to something huge?

It's not by getting to the finals my ignorant friend, it's definitely how you use the platform to keep the deals and endorsements coming.

The prize money, the car and other things will vanish before long. The deals count more.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
Sorry I missed most of Ceec's ds.

Biggie welcomes miracle and asks him how he feels
Miracle says he feels good as today is the last day.

Biggie asks if he's nervous
He says a little bit

Biggie asks of his expectations
Miracle says he doesn't know he's hoping for the best

Biggie asks how he thinks he has changed in the house
Miracle says being in the house have upgraded the way he thinks, he has learnt social, mental, physical skills he can use out of the house.. He use to be very blunt but since he got to the house he has learnt how to reduce it.

Biggie asks how he will feel if things don't go the way he wants
Miracle says he won't feel bad, he prays and if it doesn't happen he will know it's God's will.

Biggie asks how he has changed the most in the house.
Miracle says when he first got to the house he was more of the observing type, after some weeks he became sociable... His funny and goofy sides started showing.

Biggie gives him the opportunity to ask one question only if biggie pleases he will answer
Miracle asks bb how people see him outside.

Biggie says that's a question he will have an answer to in a few hours. The deal was for one question only.. For the very last time, diary session is over.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
Thegamingorca:

What's the situation like
We're all tensed lol. Today is the grand finale.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
scondy:

The aftermath of the show will vindicate a lot of things.

Just watch.....I foresee miracle ending things with Nina as soon as they r out of the house ...
I hope to God I am wrong if just for Nina ...to cover her shame
Don't even foresee, it's happening. Why did you think Miracle kept on hammering on asking sister comfort about the loyalty of the hms? Same sister comfort that hates Nina's gut?
Besides, Miracle is already using style to clear her.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
zicoraads:

This is the most ignorant filled statement on this thread since this show started.

You are not a very knowledgeable person, are you?

Who told you it's not by getting deals and appearing on magazines? You think the 25million naira to be won tonight, or the one million that other housemates have won actually amounts to something huge?

It's not by getting to the finals my ignorant friend, it's definitely how you use the platform to keep the deals and endorsements coming.

The prize money, the car and other things will vanish before long. The deals count more.

As expected! NEXT!

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
Eeghe:

He is a newbie you agree
He does not know the workings (refreshingly)....he always hated the show (watching people sit down and talk)
Like many Nigerians he became into BB cos of See Gobe
He entered cos of Payporte games and sister's encouragement
CeeC is an addict
She did not enjoy herself one bit in the game
Imagine her wondering @ teams Nina, Alex and etc
It is a bit cringe-worthy, watching her predict the game
Well it worked for her anyway, stop hating.

I want cee-c to really be second shaaa, many people like this aunty ^ will need painkillers tonight grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
Just becos of a 85day game

Some wife have insulted their husband vice-versa

Some human insulted their fellow human on face
forum and faceless forum forgetting even twins born on same day have divergent opinions, like and dislike

Let's learn to always welcome other people opinion and view without resulting to use of derogatory words.

As the show comes to end today, let realise its just game.

And the real winner is the organiser and the sponsor of the ENTERTAINMENT.

God be with us all...

And let's remember to get our PVC because the real winner will be the masses and if we lose we are still the victim.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
Biggie welcomes Alex and asks how she feels
Alex says right now she's normal, she doesn't know job she feels right now.

Biggie asks if she thought she will be here till this last day and what are her expectations

Alex says she never thought she would even pass the third week. Whoever wins is going to surprise her.

Biggie asks what she will do if the night doesn't go as she expects
Alex says she's really not expecting much, life goes on, at most she cries or laughs or remains normal.

Biggie asks in what way she thinks she has changed
Alex says her way of expressing anger has really changed.. How to talk, when to talk and how to talk. Believing in herself.. She has also learnt to understand people.

Biggie gives her an opportunity to ask biggie a question
Alex says if she leaves this house and she needs his help, will he get to her if she asks?

Biggie says at no point in her life will she be without biggie.. As promised always watching always listening.

End of ds.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
MissCookie:
Some ladies be bursting my brain with apt and intelligent analysis and response. Good one maa'm!

Awwww thanks.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
Eeghe:

Dodgy superfluous post (no response needed for it)
See you later when you come to gloat? (I am sure you can't wait to do that)
Till then

Gloat? Why? I for one know no one would gloat against team miracle cos miracle is most probably winning. Just in the tiniest probability he doesn't take it ...while will i gloat....on to what ...the only person that could get me extremely excited if she wins ...the odds are against her...and i wouldnt even gloat ..2nd preferred is miracle ...while will i gloat ?

Have u ever seen me say miracle doesnt deserve to win...?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2018
safarigirl:
LOL

Tobi is 2nd

That is why his brother is wailing on Twitter and dragging Miracle
See this one.....your people in the know failed you that you had to fall back on twitter for predictions? grin grin

After all the bragging and chest beating about having classified info, na still twitter dey epp your life las las.

Aunty you're an embarrassment to yourself and your entire generation. Nonsense and ingredients

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2018
7Alexander:

How did you arrive at the conclusion that those in aviation schools are far better than university graduates? Because the fees are relatively higher?

Its funny you think anyone who has money or connection can get into a university, but you don't think that anyone who has money or connection can get into an aviation school. You're making it look like one has to conquer Prussia and Abbysinia before they get accepted into an aviation school.

Pilots are entrusted with human lives, sure. Aren't bus drivers and train drivers entrusted with human lives? Your usage of passing an aviation school to gauge intelligence doesn't really hold water, because Miracle is yet to pass/graduate which means that you can't tell yet if he is 'intelligent', using your yardstick. Miracle is still in aviation school, what makes him different from Alex and Nina who are both undergraduates?

Unfortunately, in Nigeria, we hype anything seemingly unconventional, which s why some of you think being a pilot is same as being a space scientist.

I understand that some of you support Miracle, Fair. But the guy has no distinctive trait

Lastly, being a pilot is as difficult as being a Primary school teacher, depending on who you ask.

Wow! Concise and intelligent post!!
Again, let me add mine, there is nothing really productive about being a pilot, except ensuring the safety of human lives and run a comprehensive checklist of some systems.
With the little I know, pilots don't know everything that happen on air, so there is always like a navigation system that kind of serves as an additional ears and eyes to them, they are mostly people on land assigned to assist the pilot through a range of services, like checking the whether, GPS, and mostly to avoid air collision(alerting the pilot of another plane coming in his direction so as to change course).
Of all these, you can't compare a pilot to a Physicist, Aerospace Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Computer Scientist, even an astronaut.(they are mostly university graduates). And these university graduates work on and produce the planes pilots fly!!!
Wilbur and Orville wright invented the aeroplane and they flew it by themselves, such distinctive guys. Can this their miracle invent a plane? grin undecided
These jobs are more productive than being a pilot!!!! Se fini.
@ the bolded, it's just like saying those people that go to NDA are better than university graduates because it's more crucial. You grin grin ''you are so right when you said the usage of passing aviation school to gauge intelligence dosent hold water.''
Miracle dosent have any distinctive trait, I've not really seen anything unique about him aside the good and normal attributes. Anybody that thinks that he's distinctive because he's a pilot is either dumb/blind or purely unexposed.
Again aviation school and university shouldn't be up for comparison. They might be worlds apart.

It's better to keep quiet and learn especially if you don't have facts, than to be an incessant ITK that keeps saying rubbish and blowing your cover. grin
There are people on this thread that knows a lot of things(like you, I've been reading your posts) but don't rant constantly either for attention/ or keeping their esteem in check, thinking they are intelligent. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by psylliumhusk1: 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
C

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
Geniro:

Indeed. Who be Cee-C fans to deal with Femibakre

D dumbest thing to say on earth..."cee-c fans dealt with femi"...you better continue with cee-c don't try femi o...best graduating student 2013 unilag..best graduating student msc Csu uk..dumb people thou

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
nigerianwoman:

Payporte CEO didn't call out Miracle and Nina when they were bleeping. Payporte CEO didn't shame Mina, when Nina quarrelled with Miracle over him telling housemates they had sex. It is only when TeddyA and Bambam did it that Payporte CEO started slamming them BamTeddy, and the whole of Nigeria came for Bambam.

Hypocrites!

Miracle called Biggie "sir" from day 1, TeddyA carried himself like his own boss. During the reset Biggie told TeddyA he thinks he is an Alpha male.

That is the reason BamTeddy was evicted, Biggie hzted anybody that didn't humble their selves to him.

Don't mind those biggie fools. They cheated Lolu out of the final 5 which is not surprising because that payporte idiot has been on Lolu's neck from day 1, constantly telling of how he made their game predictable. Yeye.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
MissCookie:
oh no uncle, Psychosis is only for CeeC and some of her fans. They have earned the right fair and square to solely own that name. Please don't attribute it to any less deserving housemate or their fans for that matter, it will be very laughable

So Miracle and Nina are free from psychosis? One hour ago they were both quarreling over washing plates, and the quarrel was so intense, Biggie had to tell the housemates to freeze. Stop being partial to Miracle.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
diadem10:

He's a man of words and not of deeds.

He's insulted so many hms (Lolu, Nina) but can't take the same. For instance, he went berserk when Nina made mention of his poor attempt at cooking indomie.

Loves apology from people but can't do same.

Loves intruding into someone's communication but doesn't like same done unto him.

Told Nina he doesn't like involving 3rd party but was the same person that brought in the whole communities of biggie ecosystem.

He's quite arrogant and believes he's never wrong. His fans including yourself are the same. Am I wrong?

Cee-c's fans have suffered the most.

-mentally unwell
-useless
-daft
-unreasonable
-bad upbringing
-blind
-foolish
It's too long, we deserve to be happy at the end.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sophiathefirst: 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2018
diadem10:

Don't mind those biggie fools. They cheated Lolu out of the final 5 which is not a surprise because that payporte idiot has been on Lolu's neck from day 1, constantly telling of how he made their game predictable. Yeye.
Oga move on nah tongue grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
Glay:
Well it worked for her anyway, stop hating.

I want cee-c to really be second shaaa, many people like this aunty ^ will need painkillers tonight grin grin

You will need sniper. While Team Cee-C will be popping bottles of champagne, some of us sipping wine, some of us drinking beer, some of us drinking mineral, some of us water.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2018
diadem10:

And what's your business if scondy dislike Miracle? Funny how these psychotic Miracle fans have the nerves to question Ceec when they are much worse.
And whats your business about her posts?

Some of you will just stupidly mention people and spew rubbish here like mad dogs

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
safarigirl:
grin grin

Team Miracle, comman collect your shade
Chief analyst, you see your life?

Arrogant Two-mouthed chameleon

Mrs I have been watcing big brother since i was an embryo

Aunty I have people in the know.. ominiknowest grin grin

Aunty go and hide your face in shame, and choke on your twitter screenshots while you're at it.

Shame shame shame shame shame shame shame

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
sophiathefirst:
Oga move on nah tongue grin
Because your Alex profited from not getting evicted with Rico Swavey. mtcheww

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3511) (3512) (3513) (3514) (3515) (3516) (3517) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.