Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3881519 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3512) (3513) (3514) (3515) (3516) (3517) (3518) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
Biggie welcomes tobi and asks how he feels
Tobi says happy, anxious, he's in good spirit. Last night party was cool, enjoyable. Getting the last rutoos touch is cool.hes keeping the mindset of stay grateful and happy whatever happens.

Biggie ask what he will like to say to people that kept him in the house
Tobi says Thank you.. He doesn't know them all personally.. God will replenish the money they spent in multiple fold. He will try his best to make them proud.

Biggie will like to know in what ways he has changed in the house
Tobi says he has learnt to hold back on some things because of how it might rub off on them.. He learnt how to talk and when to talk. he was called childish and he has learnt to be matured. Now when people are subbing him, he overlooks them.

Biggie asks him of his expectations
Tobi says he really don't know. He prays to win. He knows it will really be nice. He prays he will be happy regardless of whatever happens. Hopefully either of his guys get it if not him, miracle or Alex cause they are deserving..

Biggie gives him an opportunity to ask any question
Tobi asks for bb advice from all he has seen about him

Biggie says men are flesh and bone.. All men.. Every man will get angry, sad, inspired, depressed... Every man will chase their hopes and dreams.. Men will fall. When tobi leaves bb house he should leave with the knowledge that he stayed toll day 85.. He should stay true to his intentions and his self.

End of ds

16 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 2:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
apcmustwin:
He has won and is already ruling. Mumu grin
I'm not expecting you to see beyond your capability....

Shift.....
I need to take someone to the prison, not an animal

#FeministsRule

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
sage101:
And whats your business about her posts?

Some of you will just stupidly mention people and spew rubbish here like mad dogs
Bleh, can't hear the goat bleating.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2018
Christeety:

The show is too predictable abi?

So the votes of people who spent their hard earned money to vote their favourite shouldn't count abi just because u don't want the show to be predictable?

It means when you are supposed to be promoted in your workplace after working diligently for years, they will deny you the promotion cos your company won't want to sound predictable also. They will give it to the least expected person. I hope you like that?

Smh. May the best man/woman win (Fan's favourite) .Shikena
Epic!!!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2018
diadem10:

Don't mind those biggie fools. They cheated Lolu out of the final 5 which is not surprising because that payporte idiot has been on Lolu's neck from day 1, constantly telling of how he made their game predictable. Yeye.

Truth 100%. Alex should have been evicted with Rico Swavey. Instead of Biggie evicting three people the next week.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freeme5: 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2018
I just heard miracle complaining abt ceec before the advert if it was Alex and tobi they would have tagged them gossip

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DzTzl(f): 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2018
OluwaTobiloba! I pray Luck shines on you tonight......Regardless you win or not, I wish the winner success in all his/her future endeavors and to other contestants y'all truly gave us entertainment and from the bottom of my heart i wish y'all success and pray all your dreams & ambitions comes to reality *curtain falls*

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
oshe11:
You are not ready to argue without bias...
Later things.....

Team Teddy and Loluforce love TeamMira n Mira

Thank You!!!

You think team Teddy will be quick to forget how you people trolled and insulted their person? They'd rather vote sexy ninja. Loluforce can never support Mira either, they'd rather vote ninja 4.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sophiathefirst: 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
nigerianwoman:

Because your Alex profited from not getting evicted with Rico Swavey. mtcheww
YES That is why. tongue grin
But a quick reminder, hope u still know that if Big Brother didn't twist the game and bring back Anto and Khloe,
Cee C third strike would ve landed her disqualification before the grand finale
So go and thank Biggie as well

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
makydebbie:
We're all tensed lol. Today is the grand finale.

I'm guessing the final hour is around 9
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2018
sage101:
apcmustwin

You don't want Mira to win but you want Buhari to win ba?

YOU are NOT WISE

#FeministsRule

YOU DON COME AGAIN.......................... SANNU DA ZUWA.......................... WELCOME.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
d show go soon end

ULF FINAL ND WORLD CUP grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
tortee:

D dumbest thing to say on earth..."cee-c fans dealt with femi"...you better continue with cee-c don't try femi o...best graduating student 2013 unilag..best graduating student msc Csu uk..dumb people thou

King Cee-C has millions of fans, and in those millions over a 100 is better than Femi Bakre.

The youths that Buhari is cursing today, that they are lazy some will be better him, he has forgotten the President in 60 years time will be a youth of today.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
Viewers is increasing gradually and by 7pm there will be traffic here, the funniest part is that most of them claim not to be interested in the show. Anyways let me come and be going.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nelll2: 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
cry cry cry cry

Ceec 30%

Tobi 29.9%

Mira 28%

Nina 10.1%

Alex 3.1%
cry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
sunnyflakes:

YOU DON COME AGAIN.......................... SANNU DA ZUWA.......................... WELCOME.
YOU are WISE

#FeministsRule
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
MissCookie:
oh no uncle, Psychosis is only for CeeC and some of her fans. They have earned the right fair and square to solely own that name. Please don't attribute it to any less deserving housemate or their fans for that matter, it will be very laughable
Miracle fans are worse. They love preying on the weak. At least Ceec has no problem confronting tough folks in the house.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
diadem10:

Bleh, can't hear the goat bleating.
Better remain deaf for your sake

#FeministsRule

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
Biggie welcomes nina and asks how she feels
Nina says she's nervous cause the game is ending today.

Biggie asks for her expectations
Nina says she will take anything she sees, she doesn't have any expectation.

Biggie asked how she has changed in the house.
Nina says she has learnt how to talk, she use to be rude but now she has learnt. She has learnt to control her anger.. She knows how to cook now, at home she's not allowed to cook because they think she doesn't know how to. She didn't know how to mingle with people but now she can fit into any group.

Biggie gives her an opportunity to ask one question
Nina asks biggie what he thinks made her reach the finals.

Biggie asks her if she remembers her first week in the house, she was nervous and always crying bb expended quite a number of tissue paper on her. We are all making it up as we go on, even plans, sticking to it. Most people who watch the show strategize, somewhere in the world there might be millions of pages of strategies on how to get to where she is now, but she didn't have a page. She's here because she's is nina, her highs and lows, her imperfections, all paint a picture where people find aspiration within. As she leaves the house she should remember she arrived the house without a plan, she must plan going ahead but even if her plans fail she must understand getting along is all she needs.

End of ds.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
Effizy12:
For those of us that's going to watch the final live show on this thread, share this let gather and know ourselves.

I am watching by TV, already bought the fuel, I don't trust NEPA on Sunday evening. Most Sunday evenings we are without light, I mostly watch the live eviction show by gen.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2018
safarigirl:
yes....abi make I drop percentage join? grin

Sad thing is the difference between Tobi and CeeC
How can some one claim to have seen the percentage, then few hours later, she is claiming things have chnaged...
U must be confused

#TheManyLiesOfSafariGirl

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
scondy:

Gbam...drop the % ahead of tonight ....prove us wrong....show urself ...then we will respect u
Let her just drop the percentage for 1 housemate
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Patrinus: 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
nelll2:
cry cry cry cry

Ceec 30%

Tobi 29.9%

Mira 28%

Nina 10.1%

Alex 3.1%
cry

Ahaha, almighty miracle is missing from this list. So no one voted our flyboy cos if you add the figures, it's already 100%... ..this delloite pipu sef! undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
The way they're ignoring posh barrister tho grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
dominique:

You think team Teddy will be quick to forget how you people trolled and insulted their person? They'd rather vote sexy ninja. Loluforce can never support Mira either, they'd rather vote ninja 4.
You are actually supporting me but You dnt know....

U obviously didnt know how the arguement started. Thanks for buttressing my points

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
dominique:

kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
sage101:
Better remain deaf for your sake

#FeministsRule
More like I'm unbothered by a bleating goat but a goat would always be goat. Thinks it's by shouting feminism? Real feminist has got substance which you don't. Can someone pull off this dumb goat from my mention?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
Geniro:

Indeed. Who be Cee-C fans to deal with Femibakre
Why has he been ranting since morning then? Lol.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
Nepa una do well oo, rubbish and nonsense
I dn buy fuel keep, nothing dy stop tonight show, their daddy there grin
wediehere
Mina!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2018
diadem10:

More like I'm unbothered by a bleating goat but a goat would always be goat. Thinks it's by shouting feminism. Real feminist has got substance which you don't. Can someone pull off this dumb goat from my mention?
Lol......

Whats wrong with your wrong sense?

Calling Your an animal is an injustice to animals.
Your IQ is obviously less than 100/100 hence I'm gonna ignore your rants but lemme catch you talking foolishly to any female here

#FeministsRule

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MissCookie: 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
nigerianwoman:

So Miracle and Nina are free from psychosis? One hour ago they were both quarreling over washing plates, and the quarrel was so intense, Biggie had to tell the housemates to freeze. Stop being partial to Miracle. and Nina
Couple's fight! That has nothing to do with psychosis. Coming from a place of pity, Cee-C is sick and the only psychotic person in that house.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3512) (3513) (3514) (3515) (3516) (3517) (3518) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59