Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3883938 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3578) (3579) (3580) (3581) (3582) (3583) (3584) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Brusiafukdomniq: 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2018
Mariinee:
Yeah.
What dept?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mattyjay(m): 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
Buhari be like. Kai, these BBN has fnshd. Nigerians will start coming for me now. I have to go on vacation

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by shizzle1: 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
sukhothai:
lol.. bullshii
Cee is the biggest loser.. Alex that came fifth won money and got her mom's kitchen renovated
So fvccking what? Was she the only Housemate not to win a dime or go home with something? How does not even winning anything make her a loser?

Please find something else to console yourselves with cos you all still can't wrap your head over the fact that she came so close to winning, ahead of your preferred choices.

CeeC is a winner. Live with it. She's only a loser in the minds of her haters, and since that's the delusion that sits well with you in your hateful, bitter, bruised and hurt minds and egos....the you'll can G n D, I care less

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by toseen7: 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2018
thebestprice:
170million votes from lazy Nigerian youths. Made #bbnaija N1,700,000,000 billion naira. Goats heads everywhere
Na so dem dey take calculate abi? , shiooor!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2018
CeeC didn't win a single pin. Munzy, Ibkaya, Oyindidi, Marinee should contribute money to change her eye lashes. Such a shame when young people cannot listen to d wisdom of elders.

Congrats Miracle

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2018
Threebear:
I don't even know what to say....

Lol. I love you! You really tried! kiss

Please, go for the next season. grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by munalight(f): 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
Wow! It's been a fun ride here. I wish us Success in all our future endeavours.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
Brusiafukdomniq:
What dept?
Careful Marinee is a CeeC incarnate.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
Reussite:
Is this how the channel goes dumb without showing us further details?
Further details like what? Post press Conference? This is BBN,it was BIG BROTHER NAIJA now that its finished its BYE BYE NAIJA
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
Next time ladies need to look up the definition of a "strong woman" or read about women who are strong( women in history) not this nonsense in bbn!!! Insulting, quarreling and putting down people is not strength but immaturity and weakness. I hope in my life never to befriend this "so called strong women" Yuck!

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Chinachriss(m): 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
Shame on all those Yoruba celebrities that couldn't even vote Tobi into second place. Orishrishi

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
MrBigiman:
CeeC didn't win a single pin. Munzy, Ibkaya, Oyindidi, Marinee should contribute money to change her eye lashes. Such a shame when young people cannot listen to d wisdom of elders.

Congrats Miracle
Lol I didn’t support Cee C, wrong Ibk
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
Happy to have stood for the truth without bias. Happy to be a sincere tribalist who didn't sell out for a mosel of meat. Happy that 4 out of top 5 were Igbos. However CeeC should be struck out. I deserve some accolade, give me some accolade, worldwide!

Signing out.

Trialist Bigiman.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2018
zicoraads.. 77up y'all voted twice and still lost.. wasted your money on cee c again

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Psychedelia(m): 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2018
Mariinee:
King Cee-C's fans, Y'all are the real MVPs. Cee-C was up more times than any of the housemates. But guess what? She made it! I'm just glad she toppled over Tobi and Alex. I don't mind that Miracle won at all. That was pretty much predictable. kiss kiss

Much as I admire the determination of Cee-C's fans, it would appear that even the Tobi and Alex she supposedly 'toppled' still emerged victorious over her.
They won rewards. Tobi won the Nokia and Heritage Bank prize plus a trip to Dubai, I believe. And Alex won half a million naira and the Dano treat for her mother.

Cee-C, on the other hand, won nothing but verbal fights. She walked out completely empty handed, and her final week in the house was marked with utter shame and humiliation, ending up as the first HOH in BBA history to be shamefully stripped of her title midway into her tenure. An utter disgrace.
Leo DaSilva (who was evicted a long time ago) even won 2.5 million. And I believe Rico Swavey also won something.
Cee-C has absolutely nothing, so finishing 2nd place will do nothing for her. She also ruined her chances at Payporte endorsements, so that door is also closed.
Too bad, so sad.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2018
CEEC D LOSER

M HAPPY THO

HER NOISY FANS RE MUTE RYT NOW grin

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2018
MrBigiman:

Congrats Miracle
She is not begging for money like some people insulting her on social media. It's a win for me, with or without money.

Congratulations to real team Miracle here, not those that came from nowhere to join the winning team.

Cee-c ruined her game the day she feel for Tobi's doggy game. She outshined the gossip Queens last Sunday's eviction and they needed to pin her down. She tried to come second.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
Go joor
WhatsApp me via link below, let me surprise u... grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by suyamasta(m): 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ohhh Lashes we love you but do take your time to reflect on your character and do better as a human being living with others
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2018
DonPiiko:
I will be your number one fan
Awwn.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by seunmsg(m): 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2018
sukhothai:
lol.. bullshii
Cee is the biggest loser.. Alex that came fifth won money and got her mom's kitchen renovated

CeeC and Teddy A will be the biggest and most successful celebrity out of this years show.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2018
Threebear:
I don't even know what to say....

REALLLY

Threebear please say something angry

Congratulations to youuuuuuuuuu, and flyboy kiss
I miss foxrain

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2018
So after collecting Gold bracelet, promise of car and a phone all tobi could get in return from Alex is a Pant, Alex my sharp babe am sure Leo is gonna accept you. D video of ur parent I saw dis night u really deserve d money. Congrats team Miracle!!!!!!!signout

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eneabu83(f): 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
Congrats team Miracle. One Love. kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol I didn’t support Cee C, wrong Ibk
I was thinking you're the one too. Similar monikers
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
Giel:

Congrats baby, kiss kiss kiss

Went to the beginning of the thread and saw how you brought out his picture In and declared Support when they were about to enter the house or had just entered.

We didn't even know who was who then

You stood tall through all the wars in the first 2 or 3 weeks.

I'm happy miracle made you proud

Congrats kiss

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
She is not begging for money like some people insulting her on social media. It's a win for me, with or without money.

Congratulations to real team Miracle here, not those that came from nowhere to join the winning team.

Cee-c ruined her game the day she feel for Tobi's doggy game. She outshined the gossip Queens last Sunday's eviction and they needed to pin her down. She tried to come second.

Check my very first post on this thread and see who I rooted for without wavering. I still have half a crate of African special stout. PM me if u need some bottles.

Tribalist Bigiman

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sparkiy: 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
In as much as cee c did not win please that does not make her a terrible person. She has some character flaws yes but she is human like you and I.. Please let reduce the hate comments. Meanwhile am so happy my vote counted for miracle.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Sirrr!!! grin
I am going to deactivate my account angry
Why are you all using sir for me

(1) (2) (3) ... (3578) (3579) (3580) (3581) (3582) (3583) (3584) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.