Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3877824 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3579) (3580) (3581) (3582) (3583) (3584) (3585) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
Reussite:
Is this how the channel goes dumb without showing us further details?

Yes,
Immediately ebuka announces the winner.
and some 5 secs of jubilation the channel goes off.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
I was thinking you're the one too. Similar monikers
Lol my sort of doppelgänger cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 10:04pm On Apr 22, 2018
The hug & the kiss Mina shared was everything. No doubt the ship would sail outside infact Nina would ensure it sails by force.
I pity Cee-C in all these after coming 2nd nothing to show for it. Nina got covered by Miracle already, Alex won Dano product, Tobi won 1M & a treat. 1st time a 3rd & 4th position gained over 2nd position.

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:04pm On Apr 22, 2018
Threebear:
I don't even know what to say....
Congratulations you fought a good fight right from day one.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Maxinho(m): 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2018
Post your picture let's see you

YINKS89:
M goin for nxt audition remember dis post guyz

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Joe82834(m): 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2018
Mariinee:
King Cee-C's fans, Y'all are the real MVPs. Cee-C was up more times than any of the housemates. But guess what? She made it! I'm just glad she toppled over Tobi and Alex. I don't mind that Miracle won at all. That was pretty much predictable. kiss kiss

True this. His win was predictable though fans of other HM pretended they didn't know. Cee-c fans try sha. I believe her real fans got her most votes. Forget all those lolu and bamteddy support. There's no way they can put in as much effort for Ceec as they would have done for their favorite. Meemee actually had the most fans and they put in so much effort. His back to back wins recently even made it more difficult not to like him.

Wish all of them well sha. They should all succeed and affect lives positively

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
The show has come and gone,
my love for ceec remaineth unshakable kiss

This is me apologizing to anyone whom i might've wronged while having fun here, i am sorry,

May we all be winners like Miracle in all our endeavours,

Ka emesianu....Much love ♥ cool

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amaralizzy40y: 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
Please why Big Brother no declare the winner of that minimie chinchin and indomie.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by seunmsg(m): 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
Chinachriss:
Shame on all those Yoruba celebrities that couldn't even vote Tobi into second place. Orishrishi

Miracle has won now and you people have started your tribalism again. Yoruba's are not bigots who view everything from ethnic angle. A good number of Yoruba's voted massively for Miracle as against Tobi. I for example had no reason to vote Tobi despite his ethnicity. Let Miracle enjoy his win without giving it an ethnic colouration.

16 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
hi guys.
Thumbs up to you people. Both those on my team and those that aren't.
This is my first time being here. and first time in my life I stood for someone i don't know till the last day. It's being amazing finishing second.
my biggest congrats to team Miracle.
Special congrats to threebear, u are real an MVP in achieving this. You took the cause upon yourself to champion Miracle here. highly assisted by Oshe11, Eeghe, bigiman, sunnyflakes etc. once again congrats to u guys for putting in ur Time and resources to come through for him.
I learnt the act of selfless service from here this season.
Finally, my teammates.cc Akthedream112, shimmer1, Nigerianwoman, obinnaT etc
to those that joined later on cc ziccorads, styrese, 77up, ibko3, dominique. Much respect to you all. you are the real MVF. staying loyal in a selfless service to the last.
I was entertained. I enjoyed here.
see u guys next season!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ZorGBUooeh: 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ekiseme:
no you are,because tomorrow you'll go back to your miserable life with no ceec to hate on.
Hahahaha! Ndo oooh..Take heart..You don't have to be harsh at her..Sisi will cry her lashes out in her hotel room tonight. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Cannicus: 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
ibkayee:

D'awwww kiss grin

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
Giel:

Yes,
Immediately ebuka announces the winner.
and some 5 secs of jubilation the channel goes off.
Really? Not even 15mins to show some happenings?
I didn't follow last season so I'm shocked this is how they operate. Really poor!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
My baby ooo!!
Haha hahahahahahahaha.. Lmao cheesy
How Nina dumped Collins

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Chinachriss(m): 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
Congrats Miracle although, I was team C-CEE. C-CEE ruined her chances with her unnecessary vexation. I gave up on her some point. She wasn't grateful at all. Her pride was on another level. let her change. She lost a whole lot cos of her bitterness and grumpiness.
I still love her sha.

Tobi sha? All Yoruba celebrities were rooting for him but couldn't vote for him. Tufiakwa !

I love my Igbo people sha. Igbo kwenu!

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
Now, let me focus on my wife and my life... My wife is somewhere in this NL, silently watching and hoping the show ends.... Lol...

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
Reussite:

Really? Not even 15mins to show some happenings?
I didn't follow last season so I'm shocked this is how they operate. Really poor!

Lol, this is how they operate and have operated on all BBs, both Africa and naija cheesy

Nice meeting you here.

Till next season kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
closerange:
Now, let me focus on my wife and my life... My wife is somewhere in this NL, silently watching and hoping the show ends.... Lol...

LMAO grin

I swear, everyone will go back to their lives now.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Chinachriss(m): 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
seunmsg:

Miracle has won now and you people have started your tribalism again. Yoruba's are not bigots who view everything from ethnic angle. A good number of Yoruba's voted massively for Miracle as against Tobi. I for example had no reason to vote Tobi despite his ethnicity. Let Miracle enjoy his win without giving it an ethnic colouration.
I said Yoruba celebrities joor. It's not by shouting up and down, it's by voting and mind you, most Yorubas went for Tobi.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Balitah(f): 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
Here

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:

Hahahaha! Ndo oooh..Take heart..You don't have to be harsh at her..Sisi will cry her lashes out in her hotel room tonight. cheesy
whatever gives you orgasm bro, pls don't drag me back to this thread again cool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
Threebear:
I don't even know what to say....

cheesy
Deaddd
Our Double Wahala
Take care/be amazing

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
Gboliwe:

Thanks. It's on home page already

All right.

See you on the thread of the next season of BBA or BBN cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
oshe11:
I don't have time for long talk but I know my people and they know me threebear yumminayum twoclans eeghe giel feelgood reddistrict sunnyflake sokhothai geezeem ifyalways et al
Remain bless, surely your MIRACLE is SURE

for those on the other teams munzy14 77up styrese heebah and everyone I clashed with, Well It was to Make Mira the winner and it paid offgrin No beef from my end though

Thanks to everyone that campaigned, those that made him trend both for Good and Bad reasons, well ehatever actions you took brought us here. STAY BLESS.

GOOD BLESS EVERYONE OF YOU

DON'T FORGET TO BE "HUMBLE AND LEARN"

#TeamMira
#TeamNina
#TeamMina
#WeDieHere

congrats ma'am, wasnt easy but we never relented, we stayed strong because.......,

wediehere!!!!!!!!

much love

Mina

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
I'm remembering how Ni Ni ran on stage to hug MeeMee... Choiiii!!! Tonight will be bad, horse power bad!!! grin grin kiss kiss

My Yumyums!!!! Babies, I love you!!! kiss

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
MrBigiman:

Check my very first post on this thread and see who I rooted for without wavering. I still have half a crate of African special stout. PM me if u need some bottles.

Tribalist Bigiman
Go joor, thanks I don't drink
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
sukhothai:
zicoraads.. 77up y'all voted twice and still lost.. wasted your money on cee c again
Lol.

Well, it's a game. You win some and you lose some. But I don't have any regrets on the decisions I took or the money I spent. More money will be made.

Congrats to Miracle. I wish him and all the other HMs the best in their subsequent hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
No percentage this week?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
Those of you saying CEEC didn't win anything..
she broke a record as the first housemate of the Big Brother Naija reality television show to trend worldwide on Twitter. Do you know what that means?

It means nothing

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
Congrats to all the miracle's, fans, we made it. ���

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
makydebbie:
No percentage this week?
There is

(1) (2) (3) ... (3579) (3580) (3581) (3582) (3583) (3584) (3585) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.