Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,798 members, 7,834,694 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3909504 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
Eeghe:

Nando mu
cry kiss cry
Yes, that's his name. That guy was a psycho. I heard he has finally run mad is currently living under a bridge. True story.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
zicoraads:

Ifunada. She said 'Tobi na big fool' embarassed

It was an answer to a question about saving Mina and replacing them with TeddyBam or so

Twoclans:

Yes ohhhhhh.

Ifu said he is a big fool.

Did she forget the guy has fans also
ahh she wanna spoil her own game ni.. Mumu
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nina is that kind of friend you have, that will sit up with you late at night after you've suffered a heart break, yarning gibberish but you won't know when you'll burst into laughter because of her.
Sweet dumb soul!
But sweet she is grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Iwillnotjump: 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
akintadetope:

Lot of people.
Lies

My heart is with ifu.bambam and anto

you are just one person.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
4ouri:
ha deek, u don't want to have gran children for me

Makydebbe is already shopping for dubai scented perfumed rice for the reception
Na you go cook the food. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SPDAZZY(f): 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
From kbrule's session, it's evident he and his partner decided to nominate vandee and mina but khloe went behind and nominated her choice (pritto and mina)
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Freciprocal: 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
Tobi should better continue winning HOH challenges..... Ceebi would be put up for eviction for the next 4 weeks cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LholarB(f): 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
Undertaker001:
ahneeka says Mina is the weakest link ...
if only she knows wetin de happen outside...
no worry..all of them go shock..

ahneeka bin de gum body with miracle but cuz him no give her eye

They are actually the weakest logically tho.. But I know some pple will give them the pity vote!!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
Afam4eva:

Yes, that's his name. That guy was a psycho. I heard he has finally run mad is currently living under a bridge. True story.

I loved him, with all his wahala
He has a drug addiction, I think cocaine mostly
He confessed it on the show
...was one real, funny but paranoid guy with a serious love for football
When he was good, he was beautiful
But when he got all vindictive, he was a horror too

My people get disqualified a looot
So this season, I will buy a heart guard
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2018
I thought Lolu had a game plan, obviously he doesn't he thinks its by English imagine d rubbish his saying

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2018
Lolu does not think Angel and Ifu bring anything to the table grin

Lolu, stop trying to use head. As HoH on the very first nomination, you would have put up yourself? Yimu!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by akintadetope(m): 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
Iwillnotjump:

you are just one person.

I hope Nigeria's won't fall for efenation kinda plan.
Pls wats about Mina u like?
Miracle is doing fine boy
Nina as nothing to offer yet for the one week ave seen

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
LholarB:

They are actually the weakest logically tho.. But I know some pple will give them the pity vote!!
Mina would get more votes than Vandee....they may be the weakest intellectually in that house, but outside it, they have lots of fans. They could even pull more votes than Ceebi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
HOPE YOU GUYS ARE WATCHING... HOPE YOU CAN NOW AGREE WITH ME THAT LOLU IS A BIG FOOL...

TRY THAT RUBBISH AND WATCH ANTO WILL KILL YOU WITH HER BARE HANDS.. LOL

MR INTELLIGENT INDEED..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
4ouri:
ha deek, u don't want to have gran children for me

Makydebbie is already shopping for dubai scented perfumed rice for the reception

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

You'll definitely get grandkids from me. tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
SPDAZZY:
From kbrule's session, it's evident he and his partner decided to nominate vandee and mina but khloe went behind and nominated her choice (pritto and mina)

They are both psychotic ni grin
junior and senior crase Lool

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
zicoraads:

I just sent you a a mail.

Seen and replied
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
booqee:
Princess.. She's got a mixture of cotonou, Kenyan and Burundi accent. grin Very irritating
atleast she'd be interesting to watch now that I've noticed her, I wonder how she can't hear herself. And Nina oh my God, did she go straight from nursery school to the bbn house, she's just so.....lemme just say cute cheesy. She's 'Oh honey' from the how I met your mother series

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
LolaO:

I wasn’t referring to him swapping BamTeddy
ok
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
SPDAZZY:

This is extremely uncool if true shocked

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
akintadetope:

For now, they fulfil the 'pity votes criteria' so they own the pity votes for now grin Nina especially
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Iwillnotjump: 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
Akthedream112:
HOPE YOU GUYS ARE WATCHING... HOPE YOU CAN NOW AGREE WITH ME THAT LOLU IS A BIG FOOL...

TRY THAT RUBBISH AND WATCH ANTO WILL KILL YOU WITH HER BARE HANDS.. LOL

MR INTELLIGENT INDEED..

Not watching right now, what did he do?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2018
How can Lolu say he would have put himself up for eviction if he was in HoH position. That will be very unfair to his partner and very risky. He should better not try that was rubbish if he ever win the crown

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Iwillnotjump: 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
akintadetope:

I actually vote against my interest. so yeah! you've meet that one guy that does it.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LholarB(f): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
safarigirl:
Mina would get more votes than Vandee....they may be the weakest intellectually in that house, but outside it, they have lots of fans. They could even pull more votes than Ceebi

Yes, I agree they would get more votes than Vandee.. But not with ceebi. I feel most of their fans are more of Miracle's , they need to bring in their A game,

They look really cute together( maybe cos they think alike ) ..They ain't my fav and I don't see them winning but they will definitely go far with the pity votes.. Can't wait for BigBrother to Unpair them!!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by akintadetope(m): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
RedDistrict:

For now, they fulfil the 'pity votes criteria' so they own the pity votes for now grin Nina especially

Nina playing the pity votes
Bitto extremely playing d pity votes
Princess thought cooking could win 45m

Let's say d truth. Angel .Tobi. Teddy a.anto.Rico are people with potentials

The rest are baby celebrities and are not there for d money

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kodded(m): 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
XML33:
Ranking female housemates on attractiveness.

Criteria:
Face. 10 points
Body: 10 points -
Voice and Accent: 10 points
Personality: 10 points.

1. Khloe
Face: 3
Body: 4
V&A : 4
Personality: 7
Total: 18/40

2. Anto
Face: 5
V&A: 9
Total: 25/40

3. Vandora
Body: 7
V&A: 5
Personality: 6
Total: 21/40

4. Princess:
V&A: 2
Personality: 4
Total: 16/40

5. Alex
Face: 2
V&A: 4
Personality: 5
Total: 15/40

6. Bambam
V&A: 7
Total: 20/40

7. Nina
Body: 3
V&A: 3
Total: 13/40

8. Ifunada
Face: 4
Total: 17/40

9. Ahneeka
Face: 6
Body: 8
Personality:7
Total: 28/40

10. CeCe
Body: 5
Personality: 1
Total: 14/40

princesses : face 5/10 undecided

CeCe : face 4/10

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by elegantslayer(f): 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
XML33:
Ranking female housemates on attractiveness.

Criteria:
Face. 10 points
Body: 10 points -
Voice and Accent: 10 points
Personality: 10 points.

1. Khloe
V&A : 4
Total: 18/40

2. Anto
V&A: 9
Total: 25/40

3. Vandora
Body: 7
Total: 21/40

4. Princess:
V&A: 2
Personality: 4
Total: 16/40

5. Alex
Total: 15/40

6. Bambam
Total: 20/40

7. Nina
V&A: 3
Total: 13/40

8. Ifunada
Total: 17/40

9. Ahneeka
Face: 6
Body: 8
Personality:7
Total: 28/40

10. CeCe
Body: 5
Personality: 1
Total: 14/40

you are being sentimental with ur ratings, so princess and Anto are finer than ceecee,even bam bam is finer than Nina....i might not like cee cee,but d babe is beautiful, pls give annekah 9 for face.....

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
safarigirl:
A trained pilot is the weakest intellectually ,yet you've been struggling with law for the last ten years. grin
The way some internet mongrels feel superior is both laughable and disheartening. Shessh

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
akintadetope:

Nina playing the pity votes
Bitto extremely playing d pity votes
Princess thought cooking could win 45m

Let's say d truth. Angel .Tobi. Teddy a.anto.Rico are people with potentials

The rest are baby celebrities and are not there for d money
na woman Tobi come find, the money go be jara grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
Lolu is conceited. That may be his Achilles heel

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.