Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,046 members, 7,859,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:16 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3931054 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ellixlimswag(m): 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
why anytime i manage to tune in princess feel she has opinion on everything

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
XML33:

Guys please note this: Whenever a girl says she hates a guy because he is overconfident, this is exactly the kind of guy she'd fuuuk if he approaches her. There is nothing like overconfident to women. It doesn't exist. Confidence is all they care about, whether it's over or under. And confidence turns them on.

I bet this girl will be more interested in watching the show because of Teddy despite what she just said. And she night watch it with a vibràtor or dilddo

Teddy is just a narcissist. People that are confident don't have the need to put others down to feel on top which is what Teddy does with BamBam. And yes, women would fvck Narcissistic guys.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
XML33:

Pilot ko. I wouldn't be on a plane that he's flying. God forbid. The dude doesn't strike me as intelligent. Even the way he talks doesn't reflect intelligence. He just seems like the typical ajebutter fine boy with some street exposure.
If you've ever actually been on a plane, you'll know you'll hardly get to see the pilot.
With your id card and ticket, the air hostess will be ushering you in to your seat and you wouldn't have time to peek at the pilot's seat.
So sweetie even if he's flying you, there is 80 percent chance you wouldn't know. grin

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
I like Princess and i dont even know why.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kodded(m): 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
safarigirl:
na God now....imagine say na Teddy A win HoH today, na God really help them

All these HMs are just mad that Mina doesn't join them in their gossip sessions. That is the only pair that respects themselves in that house upon all their perceived mumu
that's why they hate cece

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha grin cheesy

Damn! You just described Teddy to a T but I'm cool with him sha, really cool.

Miracle is here!!! cheesy grin
I'm calling it now, Teddy A won't win this show

Dude will dig his own pitfall, at least Miracle and Tobi wee blame woman for their downfall if dem lose, who Teddy go blame? grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
safarigirl:
conniving, cunning, manipulative.... Promoting evil in the works abi?

So, you would rather work with a conniving, manipulative person than a supposed soft and naive one?

Oga, your employees go dey help you run down your business grin

Is this a business enterprise or a game? It seems you haven't participated in a game before. In a game you do all you can to win, as long as you aren't breaking any rules. And last time I checked, there wasn't any rule prohibiting being conniving and manipulative.

If I had 5 children and I was about dying and I wanted to leave my successful establishment in one of their hands, I'd pick the most clever and manipulative. Because these are the people that are more likely to move up dominance and competitive hierarchies.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
XML33:

Guys please note this: Whenever a girl says she hates a guy because he is overconfident, this is exactly the kind of guy she'd fuuuk if he approaches her. There is nothing like overconfident to women. It doesn't exist. Confidence is all they care about, whether it's over or under. And confidence turns them on.

I bet this girl will be more interested in watching the show because of Teddy despite what she just said. And she night watch it with a vibràtor or dilddo

The lady has said what's on her mind and you belittle it as if you know more about her than she knows about herself.

The worst part is that you are using your experience of girls to judge someone else

What do you mean by nothing like over confident to women? Are you in the mind of all women?

To round it up you finish it with your pervert fantasies.

The way some of you speak sometimes. SMH

You're the kind of guy she is talking about.

Overconfident, arrogant and delusional.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
Lhimeet:
Who heard Princess said **Oh God ama fall** This geh wee not kee me grin grin grin

"Carry me down, Oh God ama fall"

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

Laugh don off me walahi!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
safarigirl:
Miracle and Tobi fans are around the same number, however, Nina has more fans than CeeCee....even if they are pity fans

As it stands, there is no clear cut winner, most of the HMs are in the same pot

Anto is a favorite, but Nigerians don't like female winners when they can have males.

Tobi and Miracle started off as the strongest guys, but these days, they are losing fans, mostly because of their affiliations
. Come on love,don't make this a sexist issue. I love most of your comments but totally disagree with the 'Nigerians prefer male winners' part. Didn't Karen win,didn't Chidinma(PF) win? Didn't Monica(still PF,even with Roy being there) win? What about Okiemute and others? I'm almost certain the next thing you'll say is 'it's a male dominated world' yet we see powerful men like Tobi being controlled and influenced by Cee cee everyday. Now tell me,who's ruling over who? The moment you take away such stereotype from your mind,you'll achieve a lot. Trust me.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kodded(m): 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
elegantslayer:
Miracle Miracle Miracle Miracle Miracle Miracle Miracle Miracle Miracle Miracle Miracle Miracle Miracle Miracle Miracle Miracle Miracle all d wayyyyyyyyy.....Haters can keep hating

I once liked that teddy, but for what he said this evening I so much hate him more than buhari

.....infact teddy is a dulllard angry

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
But seriously, if Tobi was my brother
I would have long been on at least
21 days dry fasting for him.

I mean ,even Delilah tried severally before
She could bring Samson down.

What is his benefit for being friends
With that big headed CeeC?
NOTHING..
Even to hug the guy ,she no go gri.
Muchless kiss him.
Mtsweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
she has scattered his game.
Licked his brain
Now his eyes are open but only
Sees thru CeeC's eyes.

#lamentationforTobi

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
Princess is so annoying with her accent

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
Twoclans:

Sometimes I wonder if they even watched the show before going into the house.

Freaking annoying house mates.

Can you imagine teddy A saying miracle just sits and talks with ladies all day. And he dosent see it as a strategy.

When guys don't know that women are the highest when it comes to voting public.

Why does he think women like watching telemundo, it's because they love to watch romantic guys show love.

And as it is today MIracle is their telemundo in the big brother house.

Even my mother that I don't know when last she kissed a man is routing for miracle just for the romance angry

Abeg I dey vex.

Lol. Teddy is a control freak and a daydreamer who feels he's the best thing that has happened to womanhood.
I used to like him but I'm fast losing interest in the unnecessary braggadocious demeanor.
By all means be assertive but don't run others down.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
XML33:

Is this a business enterprise or a game? It seems you haven't participated in a game before. In a game you do all you can to win, as long as you aren't breaking any rules. And last time I checked, there wasn't any rule prohibiting being conniving and manipulative.

If I had 5 children and I was about dying and I wanted to leave my successful establishment in one of their hands, I'd pick the most clever and manipulative. Because these are the people that survive in the game of life.
you are investing 45 Million on a person, na business be this. Show business

Clever people may survive, but manipulative? They usually get found out
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2018
To me the first set of people that should leave are
Ahneeka and ifu,
They are the least talked about housemates. Don't do anything worth speaking about,

The only time ahneeka was trending was because of what dee one did to her and not even something she did.
After a week + and these 2 are still boring,

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2018
freshboi88:

Dude tried to hard to be relevant but epdidnt work out for him
lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
seunmsg:
I took my time to watch the show today and I really don't like that Teddy A. He doesn't even come across as a Nigerian to me. Foreign accent with no Naija swag. I fucking hate the way he sees himself as a major contestant while seeing some housemates as weaklings. Like wtf! He won't last in that house.

I feel sorry for bambam with this teddy guy's arrogance and all. He has no idea how Nigerians vote for this kinda shows,

Pity votes , Na who suffer pass votes, Humility votes. Being real votes na wetin dy trip naija ppl pass o grin

so all those his arrogance would see him/bam bam go home if they dont watch it

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by spongeisback: 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
Teddy-A reminds me of Hanks Anuku....

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
DoubleeDee:

Lol. Teddy is a control freak and a daydreamer who feels he's the best thing that has happened to womanhood.
I used to like him but I'm fast losing interest in the unnecessary braggadocious demeanor.
By all means be assertive but don't run others down.

Exactly.

With his cheap tattoos undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
safarigirl:
the fact that you would fvck someone doesn't make him a keeper undecided

Same way guys are out here casting CeeCee, but if you give them an opportunity to smash that, they would be in SA before dawn tomorrow

Most wise guys would prefer to just furk than to be keepers, especially if they know they can easily furk more women. Who keeping epp?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
safarigirl:
I'm calling it now, Teddy A won't win this show

Dude will dig his own pitfall, at least Miracle and Tobi wee blame woman for their downfall if dem lose, who Teddy go blame? grin

This is pure evil oooo but;

Amen! Miracle for the money. tongue

He can put the blame on me, he can put the blame on me... Dude izz hot! kiss lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
COOL10:
. Come on love,don't make this a sexist issue. I love most of your comments but totally disagree with the 'Nigerians prefer male winners' part. Didn't Karen win,didn't Chidinma(PF) win? Didn't Monica(still PF,even with Roy being there) win? What about Okiemute and others? I'm almost certain the next thing you'll say is 'it's a male dominated world' yet we see powerful men like Tobi being controlled and influenced by Cee cee everyday. Now tell me,who's ruling over who? The moment you take away such stereotype from your mind,you'll achieve a lot. Trust me.
Karen is the only female BBA winner Nigerians voted for, she is the one you guys always bring up

But you always fail to add that Karen was one of two female representatives that year. We had NO choice, if it was Karen and some boring guy, the boring guy would have gotten Naija's vote. Beverly abd Melvin were a replay if Karen and Vina, we saw how that played out

Big Brother is like GUS for women. The possibility of a female winner is usually 8% at most.

Those are facts, not sexist theories

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
Afam4eva:
K Brule reminds me of one guy in one edition of Big Brother Africa that was always carrying knife in the house. I think he was later disqualified.

Loool grin grin
Why does k brulé remind you of nando? grin
It was clear that nando was crazy, I don't think k brule is like him.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by elegantslayer(f): 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
kodded:

I once liked that teddy, but for what he said this evening I so much hate him more than buhari

Once liked him too but cós of what he
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
Teddy A.. has a device/phone ...he said that.. during a conversation with the housemate yesterday that he was surprised about someone that was trending when he checked..... Immediately when he noticed he goofed. He muted and didn't say any thing. Till the people change topic.

Think between the lines.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SPDAZZY(f): 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
XML33:

Excuse me young man, I am entitled to my opinions and don't use silly talk on me. You must be quite silly to think everything has to do with sex. You are the type that rape women. Now take your perverted mind elsewhere!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
XML33:

Most wise guys would prefer to just Bleep than to be keepers, especially if they know they can fuuk more women. Who keeping epp?
lol....na small pikin you be?

All this false masculinity y'all be parading, only to enter house and become another Tobi tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
Giel:

Loool grin grin Why does k brulé remind you of nando? grin It was clear that nando was crazy, I don't think k brule is like him.
Sumone who seriously jumped from upstairs because of geh??
word of advice, dont be alone with Kbrule, dude got pshychic tendencies grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
Giel:
To me the first set of people that should leave are
Ahneeka and ifu,
They are the least talked about housemates. Don't do anything worth speaking about,

The only time ahneeka was trending was because of what dee one did to her and not even something she did.
After a week + and these 2 are still boring,

On point... Nothing so special about her to me ohh.. Ahneeka is boring and you hardly see her gisting or partaking in anything apart from Food sha.

Team #Mina

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by elegantslayer(f): 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
kodded:

Once liked him too but cós of what he said, I think I now prefer even ceeb to teddybam...... Aniways anything wey him like make him talk, its team Mina all d wayyyyyyy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
safarigirl:
lol....na small pikin you be?

All this false masculinity y'all be parading, only to enter house and become another Tobi tongue

True sha, grin
Internet warriors grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.