Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3874909 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
Anyone think 'Mina' seclude themselves as much as Tobi and Cee C?

Not as much but they do. You are bound to catch Miracle or Nina braving the other housemates separately but Cee'c hardly does. And if Tobi goes into a group, Cee'c is definitely going to come in and most likely take him away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
MamBi:

Not as much but they do. You are bound to catch Miracle or Nina braving the other housemates separately but Cee'c hardly does. And if Tobi goes into a group, Cee'c is definitely going to come in and most likely take him away.
True
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
FrankGiel:

grin grin grin
Don't worry, when u come back, u will stick to ur creative yabs of last season...
Manage the beans small small..

My regards to Foxrain .. I'm sure the guy is now the Don in prison..
Yimu

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
dominique:

Actually his husband Cc discouraged those that were up and ready to work immediately the task brief was read that there's no need to be in a haste, they still have two days till presentation. Seem she's yet to get the memo on why they lost last week's wager. I doubt if they will win any wager under Tobi's leadership.
Oh Lawd grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibadangirl1: 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
Nothing interesting happening at the moment, just eating and going over the writing script

Just heard Khloe say 'let's go sleep I want a cuddle' to Leo

Leo says 'I want to eat now'

Khloe says 'After food'

khloe likes leo... shes always all over him

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
dominique:

Actually his husband Cc discouraged those that were up and ready to work immediately the task brief was read that there's no need to be in a haste, they still have two days till presentation. Seem she's yet to get the memo on why they lost last week's wager. I doubt if they will win any wager under Tobi's leadership.

His husband ke? Chai... grin grin grin grin grin

losing wagers in the first two weeks of arrival is setting a bad record. Biggie will be furious.

The punishment will be heavy! They will starve!

This is a bad news for angel (the glutton) grin

I hope they wager just 25%

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
Paqe 400 smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 3:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
dominique:

LOL. I am hoping they lose again. And then anyone who mentions Tobi's name or even C:Cs, I would have reason to break a coconut on their heads. This year's HMs are not just trying enough. And then see how most were shaken yesterday. Still, it hasn't affected their lackadaisical approach to tasks.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Laveda(f): 3:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
Papiikush:

Her first diary session was filled with promises for the future but I don't understand why she felt keeping mute will make her favorable to anyone.

She probably wants to adopt the "Anto way" calm and reserved.

Not even the diary thing. grin

From the launch of this edition I had my eyes on her. I remember she said she won't take her eyes off the fine guys in the house.

I was expecting so much drama from her cause she raised my hopes. .

Lol. Don't say, Anto is better
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
dominique:

Tobi and cee c have offended you grin grin grin grin

You haff vex grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 3:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
Papiikush:

losing wagers in the first two weeks of arrival is setting a bad record. Biggie will be furious.

I hope they wager more, and lose it. Hardwork is almost directly proportionate to success. These ones ain't it. I won't wish them luck on anything. If they don't want to prepare for it, then I really hope they lose it as well.

Link to live stream, please.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Willexmania(m): 3:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
Why Is Princess Making Noise About The Food? She Should Just Shut Up And Eat The Food!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 3:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
Princesss too talk, too complain! Kiro?!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 3:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
dominique:

Actually his husband Cc
discouraged those that were up and ready to work immediately the task brief was read that there's no need to be in a haste, they still have two days till presentation. Seem she's yet to get the memo on why they lost last week's wager. I doubt if they will win any wager under Tobi's leadership.
Hahahahahah
Cee c Issa hubby of wifey Tobi grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
Laveda:

Not even the diary thing. grin

From the launch of this edition I had my eyes on her. I remember she said she won't take her eyes off the fine guys in the house.

I was expecting so much drama from her cause she raised my hopes. .

Lol. Don't say, Anto is better

I think the ish is...

People make mouth about a lot of things but when they are faced with taking steps it becomes difficult to achieve their many claims/brag

Just like DebbieRise. She promised to cause trouble only for her to be crying UpandDan grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
zicoraads:

I hope they wager more, and lose it. Hardwork is almost directly proportionate to success. These ones ain't it. I won't wish them luck on anything. If they don't want to prepare for it, then I really hope they lose it as well.

Link to live stream, please.

http://toxicpatat.com/index.php/live-stream-big-brother-naija-2018-live-stream-bbn-2018/

If they wager about 50% they'll (Angel being the first and Khole second) will die of hunger grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 3:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
Princess is complaining bitterly about lunch. she says everybody agreed to have beans and plantain for lunch but Cee C ended up making rice and egg sauce. She is even complaining that the sauce is too small and very salty. She has been complaining since eternity, I am sure she is mad because Cee C made the decision to change the agreed meal.
Bitto tries to tell her to manage the food but she won't have it. Anto agrees with her. Tobi came in while she was lamenting and told her she should have come to the kitchen to make the meal herself, but she cuts in and says there wasn't any need for her to do that since they have all agreed to make beans and plantain, moreover white rice and egg sauce isn't appropriate for lunch. Tobi left her though...

She is really pained and she won't stop complaining.
Camera is on Ifu and Angel...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
And on that Lord, your name shall be highly exalted!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Willexmania(m): 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
The Face Angel Makes When He Sings Can Transfer Hiv Without Physical Contact. tongue
grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
Everyone quoting the moderator just to be noticed grin cheesy
Even on nairaland some people cannot resist ass licking.... This isn't the first time someone has called cee cee Tobi's husband but because they're no one it goes relatively unnoticed, but the mod has said it and everyone is laughing like hyenas just to gain her attention. Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha
Anyway, I have to go and get my beauty sleep now. Anyone half as good looking as I am must endeavour to take good care of themselves, and what's better than some skin nourishing fruits and an ample siesta. kiss

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
Papiikush:

http://toxicpatat.com/index.php/live-stream-big-brother-naija-2018-live-stream-bbn-2018/

If they wager about 50% they'll (Angel being the first and Khole second) will die of hunger grin
Bitto wee cry o grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
Papiikush:

da Allah magida, minini wager?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Laveda(f): 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
Papiikush:

I think the ish is...

People make mouth about a lot of things but when they are faced with taking steps it becomes difficult to achieve their many claims/brag

Just like DebbieRise. She promised to cause trouble only for her to be crying UpandDan grin

Reason I'd prefer not hyping yourself at first, instead allow us figure you out.

Cause we won't be disappointed since there was no promise in the first place.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
Princess dey chop d food dey say, this is not food, its not food but u dey chop am dey go. She just dey vex say nh cee c make am.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
What is princess rambling about biko. Who even made her minister of kitchen affairs? She should go and sit down Joe

Lovely rendition of Asa's Subway by AngelIfu, good thing the cameras switched to them. The camera operators must have gotten tired of Princess' whining also.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
Giel:

This is how it's supposed to be? you're supposed to think hard before opening your mouth to speak, you can't just let everything in your mind fall out from your mouth.

Also I don't know if he does that because he is afraid of making errors, but even if he does, I don't think it's an insecurity, it's actually commendable,

I think it's normal, some people are more comfortable with English, some pidgin, others their mother tongue.

You have said it all my dear.

I don't know if he prefers princess that opens her mouth from morning to night and makes zero sense.

Did you listen to miracle talk to Nina this morning about giving and what he would like to do if he became a billionaire. The guy made a whole lot of sense.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
Threebear:
Everyone quoting the moderator just to be noticed grin cheesy
Even on nairaland some people cannot resist ass licking.... This isn't the first time someone has called cee cee Tobi's husband but because they're no one it goes relatively unnoticed, but the mod has said it and everyone is laughing like hyenas just to gain her attention. Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha
Anyway, I have to go and get my beauty sleep now. Anyone half as good looking as I am must endeavour to take good care of themselves, and what's better than some skin nourishing fruits and an ample siesta. kiss
SOME PEOPLE ARE BORN ASSLICKERS.. THEY ARE PROBABLY DOING IT TO AVOID BEING BANNED AS IF THEIR LIFE DEPEND ON NAIRALAND... LOL
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
dominique:

COMING FROM SOMEONE THAT SUPPORTED DEBBIE-RISE LAST YEAR... LOL

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
Lovexme:
Why is Princess acting like a deported Africa immigrant? Too talk, too complain! Kiro?!

And those people can talk.... grin very loudly sef. grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
Lol.. I swear, we can really learn a lot if we will let go of pride
Threebear:
Miracle... Thunder does not strike, it is lightening that does, thunder is the sound made by lightening.

Even I with my so called intelligence didn't know that!
Thank you miracle !
You're a blessing to us all, we can learn a lot from you. kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
Chai, khloe is madly in love with leo, she no even send Kelvin her partner

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
Threebear:

Not bad, he's improved tremendously.
I give kudos when it's really deserved.
Say what you will about that young man but he doesn't give up easily.
He reminds me a bit about miracle kiss
They both have the same spontaneity and never die attitude, plus people always call them dumb when they're both very smart in their own way kiss
Hehehehehee. I see what you are trying to do grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.