Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3874723 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
zicoraads:

LOL. I am hoping they lose again. And then anyone who mentions Tobi's name or even C:Cs, I would have reason to break a coconut on their heads. This year's HMs are not just trying enough. And then see how most were shaken yesterday. Still, it hasn't affected their lackadaisical approach to tasks.

I really don't see them winning this task except if biggie just decides to pity them.

When the task was read in the morning some of them had this non chalant look on their face all because of yesterday's nomination.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6657859_20180130091755_jpeg6dc2d8cdd5ef593e546183edadeb275f

On that day my joy shall know no bounds, I will be relieved that the truth shines like a sun!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
freshboi88:
Princess dey chop d food dey say, this is not food, its not food but u dey chop am dey go. She just dey vex say nh cee c make am.
YEA.. JUST BECAUSE IT CAME FROM CEE-C.. IT SEEMS THEY ARE NOW SHIFTING THEIR ATTENTION FROM KHLOE TO CEE-C AS IF IT IS A MUST TO HATE.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
styrese:
Chai, khloe is madly in love with leo, she no even send Kelvin her partner
WERE THEY PAIRED TO BE LOVERS?... LOL
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
lolu gradually making anto comfy while princess is vexing for nothing

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
MamBi:

Not as much but they do. You are bound to catch Miracle or Nina braving the other housemates separately but Cee'c hardly does. And if Tobi goes into a group, Cee'c is definitely going to come in and most likely take him away.
Or stand in guard!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 3:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
princess is annoying ...always talking talking ...jeez
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
THIS PRINCESS CAN COMPLAIN FOR AFRICA... OR IS IT THAT SHE JUST HATE CEE-C?

WHAT KIND OF LADY IS THIS?

IS SHE Hot OR WHAT?
WHO ARE HER FANS?
CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME ONE REASON TO LIKE HER?

WELL, I AM FOR EVERYBODY AND FOR NOBODY.. LOL

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stalwart123(m): 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
Heliaca:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6657859_20180130091755_jpeg6dc2d8cdd5ef593e546183edadeb275f

On that day my joy shall not know no bounds, I will be relieved that the truth shines like a sun!

You're cursing yourself. Read what you wrote again.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
Theakthedream:

WERE THEY PAIRED TO BE LOVERS?... LOL
Lol, but her partner seems hungry for some love

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
It's good to see Angel outside eating then he's singing..
Teddy loves music thou
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
Vivipop:
Princess is complaining bitterly about lunch. she says everybody agreed to have beans and plantain for lunch but Cee C ended up making rice and egg sauce. She is even complaining that the sauce is too small and very salty. She has been complaining since eternity, I am sure she is mad because Cee C made the decision to change the agreed meal.
Bitto tries to tell her to manage the food but she won't have it. Anto agrees with her. Tobi came in while she was lamenting and told her she should have come to the kitchen to make the meal herself, but she cuts in and says there wasn't any need for her to do that since they have all agreed to make beans and plantain, moreover white rice and egg sauce isn't appropriate for lunch. Tobi left her though...

She is really pained and she won't stop complaining.
Camera is on Ifu and Angel...

grin Princess is sha looking for fight...

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
styrese:
Lol, but her partner seems hungry for some love
YEA... BUT HE WAS LOOKING FOR IT FROM ANTO AND NOT KHLOE...
IS THAY KHLOE'S FAULT?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
stalwart123:

You're cursing yourself. Read what you wrote again.

Nope, shall not know no bounds, it will be limitless. Either way, you got the message.

Oh btw, joy shall be unto you too for showing concern. smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
Vivipop:
Princess is complaining bitterly about lunch. she says everybody agreed to have beans and plantain for lunch but Cee C ended up making rice and egg sauce. She is even complaining that the sauce is too small and very salty. She has been complaining since eternity, I am sure she is mad because Cee C made the decision to change the agreed meal.
Bitto tries to tell her to manage the food but she won't have it. Anto agrees with her. Tobi came in while she was lamenting and told her she should have come to the kitchen to make the meal herself, but she cuts in and says there wasn't any need for her to do that since they have all agreed to make beans and plantain, moreover white rice and egg sauce isn't appropriate for lunch. Tobi left her though...

She is really pained and she won't stop complaining.
Camera is on Ifu and Angel...

In addition; ....before leaving, Tobi made a passing comment on the idea of having some form of meal roaster.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
teamsynergy:
SEE LOLU LOOKING LIKE A TEENAGE VIRGIN....
HE IS OBVIOUSLY SCARED... THIS IS PROBABLY HIS HAPPIEST DAY SINCE HE ENTERED THAT HOUSE...

CONGRATULATIONS LOLU.. ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MILEVSKY: 3:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
styrese:
Chai, khloe is madly in love with leo, she no even send Kelvin her partner

kbrule sef no send her, abi is it not khloe again, babe that he has shagged tire
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 3:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
DoubleeDee:

In addition; ....before leaving, Tobi made a passing comment on the idea of having some form of meal roaster.
YOU ARE VERY CORRECT...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
teamsynergy:
lolu and anto sef. They are trying to losen up. the reserved thingy. And appears consciousness.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
Theakthedream:

SEE LOLU LOOKING LIKE A TEENAGE VIRGIN....
HE IS OBVIOUSLY SCARED... THIS IS PROBABLY HIS HAPPIEST DAY SINCE HE ENTERED THAT HOUSE...

CONGRATULATIONS LOLU.. ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS.
teenage virgin hahahahaha... perfect words.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
Theakthedream:

YEA... BUT HE WAS LOOKING FOR IT FROM ANTO AND NOT KHLOE...
IS THAY KHLOE'S FAULT?
Not her fault, but her flirtation with leo wouldn't make him feel better either.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
They're are getting prepared for their task.
And HOH is no where to be found grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
styrese:
Not her fault, but her flirtation with leo wouldn't make him feel better either.
HOW IS THAT KHLOE'S BUSINESS? WERE THEY PAIRED TO BE LOVERS?
ALL ME FOR HIS/HERSELF OOO.

I JUST DONT LIKE THIS PAIRING, MAKING IT LOOK AS IF THEY HAVE TO ALWAYS STICK TOGETHER...

THEY NOW EAT TOGETHER SEF... LOL

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MILEVSKY: 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
Munzy14:

lolu and anto sef. They are trying to losen up. the reserved thingy. And appears consciousness.

all that one they are doing is just so we viewers can vote them
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
DoubleeDee:

Did anybody else get into the brouhaha apart from the agreeable Anto? This is the same Princess who made yam balls this morning and only gave her friends right?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
If these guys no fail this task, call me bastard
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
Divay22:
he went to pluck fruit

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 4:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
Divay22:
his rep is der Cee-c
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 4:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
MamBi:

Did anybody else get into the brouhaha apart from the agreeable Anto? This is the same Princess who made yam balls this morning and only gave her friends right?
She said she will but not sure she did. I think everyone had the Y/balls.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 4:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
Theakthedream:

COMING FROM SOMEONE THAT SUPPORTED DEBBIE-RISE LAST YEAR... LOL

Did Debie Rise show nonchalance towards tasks? Was she led on like a dog on a leash by a fellow housemate? l don't see any correlation between her and this irritating duo you love making excuses for.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 4:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
girl4rmspace:

Please don't get rid of my Tobi

Im jealous now
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Taymi: 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
veekid:
his rep is der Cee-c
This got me really cracked up LOL

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.