Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3876308 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
Oh miracle's voice is melting my heart!
They're so playful grin
He's serenading her, now he's about to play her the guitar and he's playing so well grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
Nina is just a local girl!!!! She doesn’t know any song
Ohhh, miracle voice is so sweet... see how Nina is laughing like gbeshi
Ahneeka like Food sha, make I have a spoon of rice

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
Theakthedream:

LOL.... SAME THING SOME PEOPLE TOLD ME WHEN I WAS DEFENDING NINA, KHLOE AND VANDORA..LOL.

SAY WHAT YOU LIKE, I AM FOR EVERYBODY AND FOR NOBODY.
Bros it is obvious na, denying this is like trying to deny the existence of the sun in the galaxy. We can see your fatal attraction to her compelled by her hot body and the fact that most nigerians are against her. I remember Tboss went through the exact same thing last season when majority of Nigerians were out for her head. The difference between you and Threebear, frankfiny, giel, etc is that they publicly showed their support for Tboss while you de deny yours, shame no de in supporting Ceece oh.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
Miracle is so playful olorun

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
zicoraads:

No. That is my twin tongue
Nice view!
( I meant the house) grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
That look on aneekas face when miracle collected the guitar from her to sing for NIna.

She will surely put them up for eviction again next week angry

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
Akorkor:
Very nice, he's got a lot to show when he let's himself out of his shell.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
Twoclans:
That look on aneekas face when miracle collected the guitar from her to sing for NIna.

My sister said she could have played the demon grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
Threebear:

Jeez, what a warped mentality!
Kudos man.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
Twoclans:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
That look on aneekas face when miracle collected the guitar to play for Nina.

She will surely put them up for eviction next week again cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
Theakthedream:

KBRUL IS OBVIOUSLY JEALOUS... KISS THE TRUTH
. See as your writing just dey disturb my eyes. U no fit pity person? There're other ways to be unique. As a result,I've already started skipping some of your comments. Besides,for someone who claims to be against unnecessary hatred towards the HMS,you've been busy doing the opposite when it concerns Lolu and K Brule(this was before I started skipping your comments so I don't know if you've stopped). Anyway,we both have our different opinions on the issue and I respect that but pls,Na beg I dey beg,REDUCE YOUR FONT. YOU WAN BLIND PERSON NI?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
Threebear:

Nice view!
( I meant the house) grin
Oh, yeah. The painting especially. Very lovely painting.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
Akorkor:
agbaya cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MILEVSKY: 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
booqee:
I like how big brother makes them feel special like they (individually) are the only ones he's giving the task of figuring out Lolu's task with the promise of a reward.

I'm sure many of them don't know they were all given the task. Alex reaction to the task is so funny. Lazy girl, she doesn't want to put her brain to task. BTW, I wonder how Khloe figured out the task correctly? She's smart though..

This thing big brother did would make it difficult for lolu to accomplish his task.

the point of the whole thing is for housemates to figure out the task lolu was given and get rewarded by biggie. i don't think there would be any penalty if lolu fails to complete the task.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
Mina cheesy

Mirakulu is currently electrifying Nina with the guitar. grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
Akorkor:

As much as I like miracle ,am still waiting for what this NIna babe knows abeg. She has never heard kiss from a rose. CHAi.

The day biggie splits this partnership thing ehhhhh, back to back she will be up for eviction every week.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
Which platform has the highest amount of voters for Big Brother?

That is the platform we ought to use to gauge HMs popularity
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
Threebear:
Oh miracle's voice is melting my heart!
They're so playful grin
He's serenading her, now he's about to play her the guitar and he's playing so well grin
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... MY BELLE OOO
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
Threebear:

My sister said she could have played the demon grin

Hahahahahahahaha

Savage sister you have got there wink
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
zicoraads:

Oh, yeah. The painting especially. Very lovely painting.
What's the idea behind it?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
100naira:
Bros it is obvious na, denying this is like trying to deny the existence of the sun in the galaxy. We can see your fatal attraction to her compelled by her hot body and the fact that most nigerians are against her. I remember Tboss went through the exact same thing last season when majority of Nigerians were out for her head. The difference between you and Threebear, frankfiny, giel, etc is that they publicly showed their support for Tboss while you de deny yours, shame no de in supporting Ceece oh.
IF YOU CAN REMEMBER, I STARTED DEFEND TBOSS WHEN PEOPLE WERE HATING HER FOR NOTHING..I DON'T ALWAYS GO WITH THE CROWD.. YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME REASON TO DISLIKE YOU IF NEED BE..

YOU KNOW WHAT,..

NEVER TRY TOO HARD TO DEFEND/EXPLAIN YOUR ACTIONS TO PEOPLE.. BECAUSE THEY WILL ONLY BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT TO BELIEVE.. I AM DONE WITH YOU ON CEE-C'S ISSUE..

I. FOR EVERYBODY AND FOR NOBODY.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
Princess no de use kitchen play

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
Who was scratching nyash while they walked? lipsrsealed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
COOL10:
. See as your writing just dey disturb my eyes. U no fit pity person? There're other ways to be unique. As a result,I've already started skipping some of your comments. Besides,for someone who claims to be against unnecessary hatred towards the HMS,you've been busy doing the opposite when it concerns Lolu and K Brule(this was before I started skipping your comments so I don't know if you've stopped). Anyway,we both have our different opinions on the issue and I respect that but pls,Na beg I dey beg,REDUCE YOUR FONT. YOU WAN BLIND PERSON NI?
GET SOME CARROTS IF NEED BE... SOME PEOPLE CAN'T READ YOUR FRONT TOO, BECAUSE IT IS TOO SMALL...

THAY IS LIFE... LIFE IS NOT FAIR.. DON'T BE SELFISH.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
Threebear:

What's the idea behind it?
Something about the emotions or something. It's just scattered around. It's something with animal totems. Don't really believe in those tbh.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
Theakthedream:

IF YOU CAN REMEMBER, I STARTED DEFEND TBOSS WHEN PEOPLE WERE HATING HER FOR NOTHING..I DON'T ALWAYS GO WITH THE CROWD.. YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME REASON TO DISLIKE YOU IF NEED BE..

YOU KNOW WHAT,..

NEVER TRY TOO HARD TO DEFEND/EXPLAIN YOUR ACTIONS TO PEOPLE.. BECAUSE THEY WILL ONLY BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT TO BELIEVE.. I AM DONE WITH YOU ON CEE-C'S ISSUE..

I. FOR EVERYBODY AND FOR NOBODY.
bro you can keep denying it to both yourself and us but e no matter, I just spoke the minds of majority of folks here.

Again SHAME NO DEY IN SUPPORTING CEECE.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
zicoraads:

Something about the emotions or something. It's just scattered around. It's something with animal totems. Don't really believe in those tbh.
It's a peacock (a bird)
If it represents a totem, that means the significance is beauty, grace and immortality.
The house owner must be in touch with his spiritual side, you should be too before the politicians making sacrifices in the rivers snatch your destiny. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
This housemates don de serious small small
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
Theakthedream:

LOL... YOU TOLD ME FEW MINUTES AGO THAT YOU WILL BE SKIPPING AND NEVER READ MY POSTS AGAIN... LOL

BUT NO, YOU ARE SO OBSESSED WITH MY POSTS THAT YOU CAN DO WITHOUT IT..
YOU SEE MY POSTS WHENEVER YOU EAT, SLEEP, DRINK, BATH, LAUGH AND WHATEVER..LOL

WELL, CONTINUE SINCE IT MAKES YOU HAPPY.. CONGRATS..
bro calm down, abeg when I talk that one?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
See these housemates ooo
Seems their IQ is low fa

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.