Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3883074 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Laveda(f): 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
Giel:
Big brother calls Leo lolu and Leo corrects him,

He says there is a bit of tension because people are showing their frustrations over the nominations asbhe predicted and he says it's tiring for people like him who are not nominated and now have to diffuse the tension.

He says his partner has someone rough edges and has made things a bit difficult for him. He says that she is stressful but he feels she is getting better.
He complained about her attention span and the fact that her head isn't in the game but she has been taking his advice,

If he had the chance to swap his partner out he says no, that he wouldn't take it, he says because they've built a sort of alliance and they've understood the same beliefs, he says he wouldn't know where the new persons head is at and he wouldn't know where to begin, so he says he won't take that stress

He says he relates to the drama, especially since he was raised by a single mum who tells him everything, therefore he relates to it deeply. And this is why he took the role as a lead writer. He says he has not written a play before but he feels very strongly about this and that's why he tool the role.

He says his personal experience will never affect his work, and he feels if you are not balanced and have a clear head to be able to explain your personal experiences and stories to affect the output of this play. Because he really wants the task to tell a story.

He feels the task was for lolu to talk less. Because he feels lolu has been a bit detached, or that the task was to annoy people, he then says he doesn't know,.

He says he will pay close attention to lolu
He reminds big brother of his request for a blender, and biggie says he will get back to it.

Session over.

Thank you. smiley

Waiting on Miracle's DS
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
oshe11:

Hmmmmm........

I make my women feel special, and trust me what she is doing is SPECIAL......

THANKS FOR YOU OPINION SIR!!!

You are not making them feel special, you are making them resent you. I know this seems counter intuitive but it's the truth.

I never said what she is doing isn't special. But you didn't need to thank her with a long winded speech. A simple. "Great job with the updates" would have been sufficient.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 7:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
Threebear:
Miracle is so mature, did you see how he prevented Nina from getting involved in the drama. grin
Nina is an extremely lucky woman to have such a man.
What does she even know she wants to say? tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Wow!
She looks ten years older than her big brother age, at first I thought she might be lying, now I truly understand why it seems so.
Deep psychological traumas have a way of turning physiological and altering physical looks.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
MILEVSKY:

WELL, NOT ME.. IT IS YOU AND YOU ALONE THAT WILL HAVE A GREAT FALL.. ENJOY YOUR GREAT FALL..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
XML33:

You are not making them feel special, you are making them resent you. I know this seems counter intuitive but it's the truth.

I never said what she is doing isn't special. But you didn't need to thank her with a long winded speech. A simple. "Great job with the updates" would have been sufficient.
OK Sir!

I think I have a different perspective and would love to keep it that way.

Thanks though

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
I concur, it is obvious during his diary sessions.
clefstone:
Miracle doesn't communicate well in English, the reason why he is quiet in the house. He thinks hard before speaking afraid of making grammatical error. And you will notice also that when he is speaking in English he uses short sentences but when he switches to pidgin he is more comfortable
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
Khloe's session

She feels good and she is trying to get over the fact that they were nominated, she says it's been a good day,
She says its a dramatic house.
Biggie asks her why,
She says she eats once a day. And therefore she won't eat like a slave but eat like a king since she eats once a day,
She says ifu was in the middle, getting information from one side and saying another thing to another side.

On her pairings, she was mad at kbrule for jumping.
She says she diluted his alcohol before giving him when it was brought yesterday, because she told him that he will only drink alcohol if she gives it to him, she says they understand each other now,

She says she would switch with Leo, because Leo understands her even by looking at her. She says k brulé is a good person but she feels Leo will be better for her. For her advantage Leo will be better.

How does she think her interaction with Leo affects kbrule,
she says k brulé is annoyed with her, and she says k brulé is jealous, but she tries to let him know that it doesn't affect them,

She says she doesn't feel good and comfortable about the script because it is very emotional for her, and she says she wants to work for the production team because it will help her control her emotions

Her idea on the task,
She guess his task is to get attached to 2 girls and cause commotion, she says the task was to annoy 2 people,
She feels that it may be the one concerning 2 girls because she saw Lolu telling Alex to come closer when she knows he won't do that before.

She says everyone's true colour is coming out, because someone who has been cooking for a long time without complaining has now started complaining.

Session over.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
zicoraads:

I dunno, but I think she was very neutral with those updates. You lot just always wanted to get things to hang her with. It was an extension of your hate for Efe tongue

DO YOU KNOW WHAT MEANING OF VERY NEUTRAL?
SEE WHO IS TALKING ABOUT HATE... LOL
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
teamsynergy:
ceec dey vex ...I like this
. Wetin she dey talk? All these your teasers sef,no high my BP oo. Expatiate Na.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
teamsynergy:

lolu Said he came to him...so
SO?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
Miracle just had the best diary session, I really loved his suggestion to Tobi about cooking in pairs grin

He's got it all, brain and beauty.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
oshe11:
OK Sir!

I think I have a different perspective and would love to keep it that way.

Thanks though

Don't mind him. How will it make me resent you?
Ignore.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
Laveda:

Thank you. smiley

Waiting on Miracle's DS
Thanks dear.
But I think I'm tapping out. embarassed
No more DS for today,. embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
Theakthedream:

SO YOU THINK RICO AND BITTO ARE NOT SMART?

I LAUGH YOU IN KBRULE'S VOICE... LOL
Pls with all due respect, stop quoting me..
I'm just not comfortable with it.. Thanks
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
Threebear:

She's a blessing here. kiss

Aww embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
oshe11:
Never done this before but on behalf of those of us(that havent openly appreciated you) that have been benefitting from your updates since you started, I JUST WANNA SAY THANK YOU MA'AM!!!
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN A NEUTRAL IS UPDATING... NOT THAT BOY/GIRL DEY CALL PRINCESSKAB OR WHATEVER..

GIEL IS BAE
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mankan2k7(m): 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
Tobi and cee cee shd do quick and go and be coming back home

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
Theakthedream:

I AM FOR EVERYBODY AND FOR NOBODY..
USE THAT BAJINATU ON YOURSELF... ENJOY..
hypocrite is causing you that present headich , I pray it doesn't kill you tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
COOL10:
. Wetin she dey talk? All these your teasers sef,no high my BP oo. Expatiate Na.

she is angry with princess on food issue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
without the ceec palava, Tobi is a great guy...I like d way he thinks ...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
Theakthedream:

I AM FOR EVERYBODY AND FOR NOBODY..
USE THAT BAJINATU ON YOURSELF... ENJOY..
I respect the verse that said " thoug shall not kill" I would have done d needful grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
janefrancisca:
Don't mind them, Alex has used mouth to cook the spaghetti finish. Cee-c cooked spaghetti and fried meat yesterday, even some HMs were eating from the pot, still made sauce today. I don't know why people are just beefing her.
IT IS JUST HATRED AND JEALOUSY..

I WON'T BE SURPRISED IF MAJORITY OF HER HATERS ARE LADIES WITH CHEWING STICK THIGH AND DRAWING BOARD ASS AND STOMACH FILLED WITH Fats AND ALCOHOL .. . LOL

I KNOW THAT YOU ARE A FEMALE, BUT HOW YOU SEE CEE-C WAIST?
OH OK.. DON'T LET ME TEMP YOU INTO LESBIANISM...LOL

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MILEVSKY: 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
Theakthedream:

WELL, NOT ME.. IT IS YOU AND YOU ALONE THAT WILL HAVE A GREAT FALL.. ENJOY YOUR GREAT FALL..

i'm not the one on the fence here mr for everybody and for nobody. i'm just laughing at you in kbrule's voice, because in the end when you fall you'll end up voting for someone like debbie-rise again.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
Giel:
Khloe's session

She feels good and she is trying to get over the fact that they were nominated, she says it's been a good day,
She says its a dramatic house.
Biggie asks her why,
She says she eats once a day. And therefore she won't eat like a slave but eat like a king since she eats once a day,
She says ifu was in the middle, getting information from one side and saying another thing to another side.

On her pairings, she was mad at kbrule for jumping.
She says she diluted his alcohol before giving him when it was brought yesterday, because she told him that he will only drink alcohol if she gives it to him, she says they understand each other now,

She says she would switch with Leo, because Leo understands her even by looking at her. She says k brulé is a good person but she feels Leo will be better for her. For her advantage Leo will be better.

How does she think her interaction with Leo affects kbrule,
she says k brulé is annoyed with her, and she says k brulé is jealous, but she tries to let him know that it doesn't affect them,

She says she doesn't feel good and comfortable about the script because it is very emotional for her, and she says she wants to work for the production team because it will help her control her emotions

Her idea on the task,
She guess his task is to get attached to 2 girls and cause commotion, she says the task was to annoy 2 people,
She feels that it may be the one concerning 2 girls because she saw Lolu telling Alex to come closer when she knows he won't do that before.

She says everyone's true colour is coming out, because someone who has been cooking for a long time without complaining has now started complaining.

Session over.

Khloe kiss.. I could have sworn I was never going to like her from the stage with Ebuka..

She's one of my favourite ladies In the house.. I like the way she feels comfortable around leo, and appreciate the fact that alex is just cool with their friendship. Like she's cool to 'share' his attention with khloe.

Last night she spoke about people she will be cool with after bbn.. She mentioned leo and alex, and some other people.. She said definitely not tobi though, lol..

She said even if she finds out alex nominated her after the show, she won't be mad at her, as she doesn't take her seriously. Also mentioned alex could come live with her whenever she's in lagos.

They spoke like they never quarrelled in the past.

Well Done btw.. Enjoyed your updates kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
Theakthedream:

IT IS JUST HATRED AND JEALOUSY..

I WON'T BE SURPRISED IF MAJORITY OF HER HATERS ARE LADIES WITH CHEWING STICK THIGH AND DRAWING BOARD ASS AND STOMACH FILLED WITH Fats AND ALCOHOL .. . LOL

I KNOW THAT YOU ARE A FEMALE, BUT HOW YOU SEE CEE-C WAIST?
OH OK.. DON'T LET ME TEMP YOU INTO LESBIANISM...LOL

She is got a nice shape grin...tempt ke, we are only appreciating God's work ni.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
XML33:

IS IT YOUR THANK YOU? ABI YOU WANT TO GET NOTICED?
PLEASE STAY ONE CORNER, IT IS NOT YET YOUR TURN.. BE PATIENT..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
Agbgift:
Abeg somebody should tell me what Vandora is wearing, cos I am not understanding.
there seems to be nothing wrong with what she is wearing. Looks like her clothes are mostly tailored and she loves slits.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
Divay22:

Pls with all due respect, stop quoting me..
I'm just not comfortable with it.. Thanks
LOL.... IF I CAN QUOTE SEUN AND DOMINIQUE, WHO ARE YOU?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
77up:
hypocrite is causing you that present headich , I pray it doesn't kill you tongue
WHAT IS THIS ONE TALKING ABOUT?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
Miracle / Tobi / bam bam / ricco.
(summary diary session)

Bam bam :
She says she's excited about the task since it is her area of expertise. That she's an actress (bingo) that she's been on stage and a couple of movies.
She says she loves her partnership with teddy and they are obviously a threat judging by the swap by the HOH.

Miracle :
He says there are issues with the housemates, that he's tried suggesting to Tobi that they should cook in pairs which was apparently rebuffed.
He says he trusts Nina, that trust is the most important thing, that every other thing can be worked on.
He says they've not been doing well but he's hoping for improvement in the coming weeks.

Tobi :
Says he's learning about cece ( seriously!)
He's making his analysis by observing and also gauging the opinion of other housemates
He said he knows they'll be a target, so he's hoping their fans out there will be able to save them.

Ricco(damn he talks)
He said ahneeka brought him out from the darkness trying to engulf him.
He says a week ago he would have probably swapped ahneeka but today she's irreplaceable to him. That she's smart, intelligent and guided him when they both made the decision on whom to nominate.
He says he's an actor (anyone seen his movie) and hoping to use his experience here to boost his career as well as working well with some of the housemates in future.
He also said he didn't know anyone would pick him and when ahneeka did, it took him by surprise ( wasn't he the last that was picked) and now they make a pretty good pair.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
MILEVSKY:

OH... IF THAT IS WHAT YOU REALLY MEANT BY FALL...

HMMM... I ONLY VOTE AND HELP HOUSE IF THE HATE IS TOO MUCH FOR NO REAL REASON..

I VOTE SOME OTHER HOUSEMATES LAST YEAR APART FROM DEBBIE-RISE... ONCE YOU SEEK FOR SUPPORT, I WILL HELP IF I CAN..

THAT IS WHY I AM FOR EVERYBODY AND FOR NOBODY..

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.