Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,401 members, 7,853,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3927367 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
Cece calling Nina "[b] that girl [/b]is getting on my last nerves.

She saying reconciling with Nina is to help her. Wtf! Make I no vex break my screen.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
Miracle and Tobi just confirmed that they don't trust Lolu because when he saw them when they entered the house, he pretended like he didn't know them.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
ifyalways:
Miracle is pissing me off right now. Who da fvck is Cece that he has to Go and explain himself and his relationship with them?

Shiorrr

Hello
Do you not admire how he is standing his ground to defend Nina?
He is a good guy and Tobi is his friend
I do not want you to give up on a good guy dearness

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
This CeeC head no just wan correct...Shift make I sweep turn fight...You don't like to be corrected? Who are you in the house? Obama pikin? She thinks she is an island ...She sounds very stupid...And to that princess wey just dey shout I'm **cue** She is cute in her own way though...Not bad!

This Lolu. just dey massage all the girls & em don get were he his going to,all of em just playing along so as to get Biggie's reward...Biggie sef na snitch cheesy ...Let's see how it pans out...

I can't wait for CeeC to come down...HMs go show her pepper...I trust Princess never forget that fight oh..She just mellow they watch her... Make we dey observe the show sha... It can only get interesting grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunny15: 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
I wish people can understand Nina the way Miracle does...

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
ifyalways:
Cece calling Nina "[b]that girl" [/b]is getting on my last nerves

Don't mind the stupid girl.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SenhorSean(m): 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
Threebear:

Awww sending you a bunch of roses.
It's the season of mosquitoes and excessive heat, sicknesses are to be expected, hope you recover fully and be up and about.
Thanks so much. Really appreciate you.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
ifyalways:
Miracle is pissing me off right now. Who da fvck is Cece that he has to Go and explain himself and his relationship with them?

Shiorrr
Me too i am pissed. Too much attitude oozing from her. He feels like he owes them something since they saved him. I just hate the way he is listening to all that rubbish coming out of Cee-c’s mouth.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
Someone just said 'Cee cee get ready to continue this analysing in your father's house'. Twitter got no joy mehn. I actually thought I would like Cee Cee in the long run but with all this happening,I don't think so anymore. It's Tobi I pity because he might just join her on the plane back home.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lilamartedi(f): 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
Cee c please shut up,who do you think you are sef? Looking down on nina because you’re who?

Making statements like “I have nothing to gain from her by talking to her “

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Iwillnotjump: 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
Lilamartedi:
The phone rings and everyone runs for it but khloe gets there first

I wish big brother gives khloe a task to piss cee c off

Funny enough, the only person that can handle Cc in that house would be Khloe. She was the first person to piss her off in BB

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
Cee c said Nina has inferiority complex..
If she can have issues with a naive Nina, then she has a problem... Even her sissy boyfriend is supporting her like he wasn't there when it all happened...

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
Any body that doubts that Miracle is a miracle is on a long thing as they say it cheesy (no intent to be vulgar)

He is the One for me
So go ahead, disqualify him, I can take it
Nina is also my love and will get my votes
Miracle is the One for me this season
(all things being constant)

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
Divay22:
Cee c said Nina has inferiority complex..
If she can have issues with a naive Nina, then she has a problem... Even her sissy boyfriend is supporting her like he wasn't there when it all happened...

I am ashamed on Tobi's behalf, honestly

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
idiot cee c, shes just giving me more reasons to hate her more.how can you attach seniority to the game , abeg shift mumu angry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
Eeghe:

Hello
Do you not admire how he is standing his ground to defend Nina?
He is a good guy and Tobi is his friend
I do not want you to give up on a good guy dearness
It's irritating.
How can he stand and listen to Cece belittle his woman, talk about her like trash and show all that attitude.

Abeg heshould man up and damn Cece.
Fio kor

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
Cee cee:For every levels,me and you no be mate' I.e relating to Nina. It's official,even if Cee cee is against Lucifer himself,I'm gonna vote for Lucifer.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
ceec is just a big fool and tobi being hoh brings out her tru nature.... Nina no send am though

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunny15: 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
77up:
idiot cee c, shes just giving me more reasons to hate her more.how can you attach seniority to the game , abeg shift mumu angry

as in ehn..so arrogant
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
Biggie camera should change from this 3 people, i am tired of watching Cee c. Who the hell are you? Are you in your fathers house.

So you are the oldest in the house? hun? Okay ohhh very soon you home

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
opella:
Cee -c called Nina dustbin cry cry na waah
Harsh, why?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunny15: 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
COOL10:
Cee cee:For every levels,me and you no be mate' I.e relating to Nina. It's official,even if Cee cee is against Lucifer himself,I'm gonna vote for Lucifer.

lmaoooo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
ifyalways:
Cece calling Nina "[b] that girl [/b]is getting on my last nerves.

She saying reconciling with Nina is to help her. Wtf! Make I no vex break my screen.

lmao..This killed me grin grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lilamartedi(f): 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
If ceebi are up against Pritto,I’ll rather vote pritto than those stuck up idiots

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by arcike(m): 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
COOL10:
Yoruba Demons,where are you people? Tobi just denied y'all oo. He said he's a YORUBA ANGEL. grin

he can Neva b like us na... God 4bid, we gave up on him long ago....

d only thing we hv in common is d moni and luks apart from dat he is just anoda woman in a mans body...

#rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
COOL10:
Where's all this coming from? Is it still because Nina asked her to move when she was cleaning? (I read somewhere)
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
Penisinpenisout:
"When you guys couldn't handle Legend without Vodka"

Ceec please just shut up, you're putting Tobi in trouble. She cAnt open her mouth without being condescending. She probably thinks shes better than everyone.

Told you'all that girl was condescending AF.
She's a coward though. I'd like to see her try this with Khloe, she can't even talk when Khloe is around her.
She's only doing this to Nina because Nina is soft. Now i'm starting to love Nina. cry cry cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Where's all this coming from? Is it still because Nina asked her to move when she was cleaning? (I read somewhere)

yea... am sure ceec go still get am from one hm
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by arcike(m): 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
cnnelo:
Twoclans and threebear write same way. Definitely same person. I got you cheesy

seriously?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
Eeghe:

I am ashamed on Toni's behalf, honestly
This just shows her she treat the maids in her house (if they have any)

What's there to shout about when someone comes and tell you to go to another seat, so they can sweep... Not like if the house is dirty she's sweep.
Because she's eating.... Pride is ozzing all around her.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
ifyalways:

It's irritating.
How can he stand and listen to Cece belittle his woman, talk about her like trash and show all that attitude.

Abeg heshould man up and damn Cece.
Fio kor

He was in control ...you were too angry to notice cheesy
That guy has star quality
Rewind, and watch again
And know you owe me a whiskey, or ice cream
Cheers
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
wetin be big brother naija twitter handle ahbg?

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.