Stats: 3,156,796 members, 7,831,578 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3893238 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
MamBi:
Please can someone confirm...

Did Miracle and Tobi really indicate that they knew Lolu outside the house?

My head is spinning about who knew who, when and how.
heard Miracle say he Miracle and Nina auditioned together. Miracle say he saw Teddy A at d audition. The part j watched though
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lilamartedi(f): 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
eksbabe:
I am angrrrryyy. Gosh
I feel like giving him a very hot slap.Even after she explained everything that happened he still feels she needs to talk to cee c,for what abeg

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by opella(f): 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
MamBi:
Please can someone confirm...

Did Miracle and Tobi really indicate that they knew Lolu outside the house?

My head is spinning about who knew who, when and how.
Cee-c also said yesterday that she knew lolu outside the house.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
MamBi:
Oh dear oh dear.

Unfortunately, I am not watching and Cee'c seems to be digging a deeper hole for herself.

How I wish I was watching with my own two koro koro eyes so that If i am going to start disliking somebody, it will not be because I "heard" but because I "saw".

Cee'c, Cee'c, Cee'c, how many times did I call you? Its getting hard to continue to like you oh ehen.

To stand up with food is why you called another human being dustbin? Ayanma! Rubbish and Ingredient angry
Go twitter, You go see the clip
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
LolaO:
I don’t understand how someone so good looking with such a beautiful stature would have such an irritable attitude, it’s disgusting. Makes me believe the saying that true beauty is inwards...
I thought CeeC would end up being like Tboss and would grow on me later on in the show, but naaah undecided

The way it is now, if even Pritto is up against CeeC, I’d rather vote for them, Tobi is just collateral damage if they don’t get unpaired.

Girl needs to be humble and learn
She's nothing like t boss abeg

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 1:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
ceeci is the weak one hiding behind tobi, cannot mingle with the rest. she is a coward, who thinks so highly of herself yet so small in the eyes of others.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by clefstone(m): 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
Threebear:
Something has come to my attention and that is the fact that most of Miracle's consistent haters, identify as Teddy A's fans.
Now if the last edition of Big brother has taught me anything, it is the need to abjure myself from negativity, learning the cold hard fact that hating on a housemate is jejune to the ear of a loyal fan.
I know I am known for bellicose, that is the reason I've decided to use that energy of fighting people rather positively and channel it to building hype for the person I'd like to see win..... instead of trying to enervate other potential winners supporters by pointing out both real and fictitious flaws.
And I believe any other sensible person should emulate this ....
Now let's see!

Miracle is a 24 year old licensed pilot, already contracted to one of the biggest airline in Nigeria, cap that with the celebrity status he's currently enjoying, I don't need to tell you how much his value and marketability has skyrocketed. Who wouldn't want to be flown by a celebrity pilot?

On the other hand, Teddy A is a 29 (big brother age) year old upcoming artiste.
I don't need to overemphasize how difficult it is to blow in Nigeria's music industry and to top that up the people running the game are at a similar age bracket :

Wizkid 27
Olamide 27
Davido 25
Tekno 25
Kiss Daniel 23
And so on and so forth

Now tell me the chances of a mildly attractive, passably talented man almost in his thirties (if not already) possibly attaining the level of the Afro mentioned musicians?

I say it is tough one, that will require a lot of prayers and a lot of support from all and sundry.
You get my drift ?unlike miracle who needs us just during the show, Teddy A needs us during and after the show not only to win it but to actually support his product enough for him to impact the music industry.

We all saw what happened to Efe last year, in all honesty Efe's music is not that bad. There are glimpses of potential even though they're too few and far in between but it is there. Efe suffered because people already had a perception of him, add that to the people his fans stepped on while voting for him, who wanted him to fail at all cost and proceeded to run him down several months after the show.

I wouldn't want that to be Teddy A's fate.... Big Brother is just 85 days and after that it will be the rest of their lives, do not create the level of enmity that could potentially hamper the career of the one you are claiming to support. Healthy criticism is always allowed but nefarious and bladderskite remarks should be severely prohibited to procure advancement.

Let love lead grin
Today you became a man and it's a MIRACLE. Lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
I have missed plenty drama o. Please what is going on with Nina and ceec?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunny15: 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
lee818:
Nina is soft spoken but not stupid, people should not underestimate her. I adore her a lot!!

aswear, so soft a girl..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunny15: 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
lee818:
ceeci is the weak one hiding behind tobi, cannot mingle with the rest. she is a coward, who thinks so highly of herself yet so small in the eyes of others.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
Tobi na MUMU ahswear......

She say make NINA sweep even while CeeCee dey thereshocked

MUMU NA MUMU

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
Miracle what do u stand to achieve calling Tobi into this conversation?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
Threebear:

You look like a man that knows a lot about cars.. a pilot and an engineer grin
Wow!
That's a union interwoven by heaven itself. grin kiss

This sounds like flattery. Im just an enthusiast and mixture of different things. U guess is very close bt Im a guy dont sweet talk me niggahundecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
Miracle is trying to force friendship between CeeCee and Nina. I don't see the need for this though. He probably wants to prevent any misunderstanding between Tobi and himself.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
Go Nina. I love how she's putting her stand out to Miracle. She's might be naive and all but she's definitely not gonna go beg Cece.

I just hate all the long meeting and all on top Cece's head. Who is she?

Thank you Nina. She reiterated she can't be cool with Cece so she's not up for the reconciliation.
Gbam! Nina has earned some of my respects.

32 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lilamartedi(f): 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
Tobi is mad,saying nina could have swept the floor even with cee c being there

I like the fact that nina has made her stand known,she can’t be cool with cee c because she’s not real

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
I said she needed cleansing, people thought what is this one saying?

I said she is possessed, her kind called me mad.

If I have been right so.far even without.knowing her before, never seen her on tv, just a picture and I could tell, what makes you think I am wrong about anyone on here?

I have said and continue saying it, a lot of females are possessed and like I said before, half of them there are possessed the remaining need to go.seek their maker. That cc is just the chief witch.

A lot of them abound on nairaland, I went through an ordeal with one and since then I refuse to keep quiet. The men need to be enlightened, these women are possessed. A good woman comes from.the Lord, if God refuses to even make a mention of one, what does.that tell you?

Men please be wise, you good women out there please being good. The right one will come.your way!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kalushaiyke(m): 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
eksbabe:
Miracle what did u stand to achieve calling Tobi into this conversation?
It's just wasn't necessary. Now Tobi is siding his lolo and saying she could have swept while ceece sat there. And Ceece will hear this convo cos Tobi will tell her.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
Yass Nina dont give no fs. U cant be cool with Cee-c and thats it
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
the fact that tobi must support cee c every time is irritating me I swear angry haha must you always side her even you knw she's wrong.

by the special grace of God, I 'll sacrifice my money to vote this idiots out if they are up for eviction. even if they are up against anybody in the house. they are both annoying.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
Miracle is PISSING me off aswell as TOBI and CeeCee
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by spongeisback: 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
See tobi talking about chair wahala?! What the hell! I feel like punching this guy! How dumb can you be? You were sitting on a chair and you stood up and you expect no one else to sit there? Is it your father's house?! Am so mad at this fools.how dare you call your follow woman dustbin? I hate ceecee and her pussÿ partner. Losers!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
Tobi the fool is there blabbering .. . . Cece Don jazz am finish.

I love you Nina. Cece should go to hell and Miracle should stop interfering.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
For God sake Miracle, Nina isn't at fault...Why should she beg CeeC? For what exactly? Miracle just want Nina to beg CeeC for his selfish interest! I'm beginning to love Nina...Don't fvcking beg anybody cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kalushaiyke(m): 1:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
Go NINA!!! cheesy

She isn't naive after all.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
Lhimeet:
For God sake Miracle, Nina isn't at fault...Why should she beg CeeC? For what exactly? Miracle just want Nina to beg CeeC for his selfish interest! I'm beginning to love Nina...Don't fvcking beg anybody cheesy
Lol he actually asked her to beg Cee C?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
Papiikush:
Teddy is aware Tobi is a threat (same as Tobi)...but with Ceece paired alongside, TeddyA is feeling comfortable.

Leo is not someone to ignore...he has successfully hidden himself from the housemates alongside Alex. Don't be surprised if this two go far (escape nomination)
Leo and rico are big threats fellow HMs aren't aware. They are focused on miracle, TeddyA and Tobi. I hope a repeat of last BBA will not happen. where viewers doubted the genuinity of Idris winning instead of Tayo. because Tayo was the ladies favorite.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
Tobi is really doing this wrong. The fact that he is the hoh means He should take sides during an uproar...He should just solve the problem

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
MamBi:

Lol, you didn't read "6 inch forehead"? grin grin grin

This place is a treasure trove of amazing insults.

I am just weak cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kalushaiyke(m): 1:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
Wait I just heard miracle say Ceece called nina a dustbin? shocked

Ceece is mad angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lilamartedi(f): 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
Papiikush:
Tobi is really doing this wrong. The fact that he is the hoh means He should take sides during an uproar...He should just solve the problem
He’s a fool,that’s all i can say.

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread