Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,217 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3887119 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:41am On Feb 08, 2018
senatordave1:
Why is khloe nibbling and disturbing leo? Is it romance-fu?
grin I actually love ladies like her that go boldly for what they want

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:41am On Feb 08, 2018
MamBi:

See roasting.... Chicken wings indeed. grin grin
She looks like someone about to use a skipping rope grin

Her charms are gradually taking over me though cry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Opiletool(m): 11:44am On Feb 08, 2018
senatordave1:
Kai,alex is a carbon copy of actress chacha eke? Tobi looks like will smith.

And miracle is Leonardo Dicaprio's look alike.
You garrit!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:49am On Feb 08, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Definitely some sort of blunt comeback grin

grin
Wish he had been paired with anto,
They would have been the first couple to get Into a screaming match grin

But knowing anto she may just ignore him and his foolishness and act like he doesn't exist, no drama for us sad
Big brother, do it for a day grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 08, 2018
Giel:

Seems Black men bring black women down the most,
Thank you. That guy (and others on this thread that think like him) has a prejudice towards women.,

This all knowing attitude he and some others on this thread have towards women is disturbing.

Anyways, moving on.
Lol waiting for his theory on why the girls boil their yam the way that they do and what this means for the female gender grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Yinkakatty(f): 11:49am On Feb 08, 2018
Opiletool:

You garrit!

Lmaooo!!! the sarcasm tho' grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 08, 2018
Giel:

grin
Wish he had been paired with anto,
They would have been the first couple to get Into a screaming match grin

But knowing anto she may just ignore him and his foolishness and act like he doesn't exist, no drama for us sad
Big brother, do it for a day grin
Lol yeah I can see Anto putting him in his place

Don't think she's the screaming type though tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:53am On Feb 08, 2018
Opiletool:

You garrit!
no be only Leonardo na jet li

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:55am On Feb 08, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Lol yeah I can see Anto putting him in his place

Don't think she's the screaming type though tongue

I think she can though tongue ,
The way she yelled at them to give her space to share the food when they gathered round her yesterday lool grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:56am On Feb 08, 2018
Giel:

What do you begin to think? I'm interested.

I think they're messed up either way, whatever their reason for causing drama, so I just move on.
What about you?

Moving on is the koko babes.

I may be wrong but I think they just want to get a rise out of people. And they know that no matter what, someone will respond. And response is response no matter if it is negative or positive abi? A response gives opportunity to continue with the talk.

Looking at the theory that they might be messed up - No counter analysis or dis-agreement will change the person's views right? One might need multiple degrees in psychiatry, psychoanalysis etc to even understand or help correct the person's beliefs. So why bother?

Best answer in all cases - Jump, Skip and Waka Pass...

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:57am On Feb 08, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Lol waiting for his theory on why the girls boil their yam the way that they do and what this means for the female gender grin

Looool grin grin
You know he is capable grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 11:58am On Feb 08, 2018
Woww!!!! Bitto is on point. I am impressed with his introduction
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 11:59am On Feb 08, 2018
senatordave1:
What is alex and my tobi ranting about?
tobi is trying to yean her thAt she sud not keep milk ,Alex said she has ulcer and she might be ungry at any time then tobi clear her thAt if others are doing so , it won't be too good.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:59am On Feb 08, 2018
Akorkor:
Woww!!!! Bitto is on point. I am impressed with his introduction

What happened, not watching now
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Opiletool(m): 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
Yinkakatty:

Lmaooo!!! the sarcasm tho' grin grin

God bless your understanding!

As for the other guy that quoted me, I no fit help you.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dezenazil: 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
peeps4u:
So I just saw 4 musical videos from TeddyA on youtube; Ije love, pepper, baby mo and African baby, he has one time also featured Phyno in one of his works and yet one lousy guy here said yesterday that TeddyA has no career known with him and even Bambam asked him.

Apparently, TeddyA is possibly the most known guy in entertainment industry than any of the HMs.

I am a Miracle guy, though his muteness and inactivity a times is already pissing me off, but I despise that "capslock" guy's nauseating attitudes always attacking people here and running down other HMs with his shallow arguments just to market Miracle

Biola was too but she didn't win.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Opiletool(m): 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
Bitto is talented. Love the intro...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
Giel:

What happened, not watching now

He did the drama introduction like a professional OAP. It was so lit

Tobi own was husssssshhhhhhhhhhh angry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
the way khloe they pestrin around leo is iritatating

anyway, the guy is automatically polygamist grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
MamBi:

Oooooh Gee, now I am going to be looking every chance I have. I already have a crush oh. And I am only allowed one per season... grin
Hmm.....strolling pass, whistling "what-a-bambam"......... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
Dezenazil:
Biola was too but she didn't win.

My argument was not who wins or not. It was a reply to a post here yesterday that TeddyA has no known career with him. He obviously has a career, though I knew he said he was a musician, never knew he already has as much as 4 musical videos already.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
Opiletool:
Bitto is talented. Love the intro...

I heard he is an OAP. Bassey last year was also good with English and presentation due to his profession.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dezenazil: 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
peeps4u:

My argument was not who wins or not. It was a reply to a post here yesterday that TeddyA has no known career with him. He obviously has a career, though I knew he said he was a musician, never knew he already has as much as 4 musical videos already.
okay
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
MamBi:

Moving on is the koko babes.

I may be wrong but I think they just want to get a rise out of people. And they know that no matter what, someone will respond. And response is response no matter if it is negative or positive abi? A response gives opportunity to continue with the talk.

Looking at the theory that they might be messed up - No counter analysis or dis-agreement will change the person's views right? One might need multiple degrees in psychiatry, psychoanalysis etc to even understand or help correct the person's beliefs. So why bother?

Best answer in all cases - Jump, Skip and Waka Pass...

Very true,

Exactly, there is a difference between someone who has these views and when you explain how and why they are wrong, they then take correction, from someone who no matter what you say and how hard you try, sticks to those beliefs.

Those who no matter what you say, still stick to their beliefs, are messed up,

Those who don't believe the words they say but then say them anyway because they enjoy the reaction (anger, annoyance and irritation or any other reaction)they cause to their targets, are still messed up,
And yeah, not a psychologist, so. I have to cat walk pass grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
Akorkor:

Thanks,

Loll grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
77up:
tobi is trying to yean her thAt she sud not keep milk ,Alex said she has ulcer and she might be ungry at any time then tobi clear her thAt if others are doing so , it won't be too good.
Not really!
She didnt eat wen others were and kept her Milk, but Tobi who cnt deal with his HUSBAND thought she was hiding the milk for future purposes, but even after making him see reasons he was still defiant like his HUSBAND who is always right

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
Akorkor:

He is a Professional OAP
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
Teddy n bambam voice plus dee onen ifus act on point
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
Leo,
The man with 2 wives grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
grin dee one
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Yinkakatty(f): 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
oshe11:
Not really!
She didnt eat wen others were and kept her Milk, but Tobi who cnt deal with his HUSBAND thought she was hiding the milk for future purposes, but even after making him see reasons he was still defiant like his HUSBAND who is always right

Omg!!! grin grin grin see the way you exchanged gender for them... You're funny oo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunny15: 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
This their rehearsal dy mk sense sha...

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.