Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3881969 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
Undertaker001:
in a day biggie go talk about wearing microphone reach 60 times..
cee c go even pull her own drop de do her thing..

biggie disqualify person first cuz of mic and see if you go ever remind anybody of mic again..
even for bathroom
A strike would be a better punishment.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mrslander: 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
MizzD:
if only CeeC had a nice and bubbly personality, Ceebi would have made such a powerful pair.. with all the things I have read here today, the end is near for the duo cry cry
and I really really liked tobi, even before I found out he'd be a bbn housemate. cry

And that stewpid Lolu, that wont keep his mouth shut.. I'm still yet to forgive him for telling Vandora the night KBrule broke his leg that Anto is not his type (resentfully), just because the babe didn't allow him cuddle and touch her in the first week. Now he seems to be enjoying being with her. shior undecided
biggy gave lolu a task to make vandora fall in love with him, so what do u expect? he gats do as if he is not intersted in anto

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
double post
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
But this thing tobi is doing, isn't it a typical Yoruba demon act? Like follow his prey very obediently and be extra patient like a good dog till he gets to eat his meat. After the meal...hmm...the Yoruba demon emerges. Deception is their game
As for dat midget ceec, all these leading on she is doing isn't as pretty and coy as she thinks it is. She should not go and try it outside with one Randy guy wey no send or she will be definitely having her own attack story to tell like the drama they are rehearsing
Every woman wants a tobi and miracle intertwined, not just a lap dog tobi....he is definitely putting up an act. I don't trust him but foolish ceec actually thinks she has him wrapped around her whitlow finger

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
Undertaker001:
in a day biggie go talk about wearing microphone reach 60 times..
cee c go even pull her own drop de do her thing..

biggie disqualify person first cuz of mic and see if you go ever remind anybody of mic again..
even for bathroom
I HOPE YOUR OBSESSION WITH CEE-C WON'T AGGRAVATE YOUR HBP..

CONTUNUUUUU SINCE YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MENTIONING HER (NEGATIVELY) IN A DAY..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hunniesuzie: 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
Please no. It's disgraceful behaviour grin grin grin grin grin

Treasuredlove:
But this thing tobi is doing, isn't it a typical Yoruba demon act? Like follow his prey very obediently and be extra patient like a good dog till he gets to eat his meat. After the meal...hmm...the Yoruba demon emerges. Deception is their game
As for dat midget ceec, all these leading on she is doing isn't as pretty and coy as she thinks it is. She should not go and try it outside with one Randy guy wey no send or she will be definitely having her own attack story to tell like the drama they are rehearsing
Every woman wants a tobi and miracle intertwined, not just a lap dog tobi....he is definitely putting up an act. I don't trust him but foolish ceec actually thinks she has him wrapped around her whitlow finger
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
I want someone to tell me the role of lolu and khloe, Please

This Nigerian witches acting they are doing, what's really the point of that role?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
booqee:
I think you're talking about three bear. Cos that annoying capslock guy is a coward die hard fan of cee-c but he will deny it even at gunpoint. For everybody and nobody indeed
I've never ran down any housemate, if I have please present proof.
These housemates are too lame and too shallow for me to dedicate my time running down any of them, they seem to be doing the job perfectly well on their own.
Please do not ever accuse me unfairly, else you'll provoke me.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
hunniesuzie:
Please no. It's disgraceful behaviour grin grin grin grin grin

hahaha u guys really need to stop denying him
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
Princess is already tired, Tobi is sleeping
These lazy HMs Do know that they are presenting today

Angel is really directing well,

Ifu is acting all the scenes,

Rico and k brulé on the drums.

Didn't they do any scene showing harrasment on males?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
peeps4u:

Yes, he has good and kinda deep voice. still trying to get Miracle's voice, he tends to love singing. Seems he only loosens out during singing, a game or romance. You can hardly hear him talk on a normal good day.
You're not a miracle fan, the earlier you stop deceiving yourself and the people you think you're deceiving the better for you.
Your support is irrelevant too, so be courageous enough to stand for who you stand for, no one will beat you up.
You claim you're a miracle fan yet you criticize him the most, pointing out every flaw like people don't already see it.
Mr man miracle falls into the category of actors for the play, he's not in the voicing team so why do you want to hear his voice?
Haven't you heard it enough when he talks in the house?
Everyone has their own strength as evidenced by the karate Practice this morning where he excelled tremendously and reinforced the theory that he was not only the most handsome man in Big brother history but also the fittest and most mentally balanced.
And Teddy A is not the biggest star that came into the house, the biggest was tobi who had more than 32 K instagram followers and a brother that owns krak TV as well as a highly successful father.
Teddy A might have released a couple of song that no one have ever heard, but that is not the basis of measuring popularity.
Reason why Kim Kardashian with no talent whatsoever is a bigger star than at least 80 percent of the musicians in the world.
Support your Teddy A and don't use your fake Stan card to diss miracle.
The world is like an ocean every fish has a space to shine, if you have to kill someone else's so your fish can swim, then your fish is simply not good enough.
Mtchewwww

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
DEAR BIGGIE,
BIG BROTHER PLEASE,
1...LET THEM LOOSE THIER WAGER THIS WEEK. ...

2...DISSOLVE THIS RUBBISH PAIRING

3..FIRST REAL EVICTION SHOULD BE NOTHING LESS THAN 4 HOUSEMATES.

MAKE I SEE HOW DEM NO GO SERIOUS..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
Seems like teddy A and bambam are the voice overs

Anto and vandora, do they have any roles?

Mina is a video vixen.

The way the female housemates dress sometimes sad terrible sad
What is princess wearing? sad

Nina looks cute.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
Is it just me or I am getting better looking by the day? kiss
Mirrors don't lie.
Off to twitter now ,where we are making things happen.
I'm sure I will get more than twenty mentions before I return, you'd be wasting your time because I won't be replying anyone.
But be consoled by the number of likes you'll get, since mentioning me is now the easiest way to score cheap likes.
Hahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha grin
The desperation is real.
Low self esteem is a curse!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
vladimiros:
something is really annoying me with all this new articles attacking big brother

why are Nigerians so morally upright?

why can't Nigerians just ignore it?

our politicians steal our money, nobody complains

but someone uses private cash to fund a show
.and wahala dey

yen yen.

Myopic people who believe we all should act like sheep. Go behind doors and see how some of the loudest critics of BB watchers act in private. Have you seen the articles that start calculating how much voters are spending blah blah. I wonder why e dey pain people. Na their money? The tax wey dem collect, who e epp?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ifu is vibrant and multitalented
Angel is a real asset to the team, the guy sabi!
Still dem no get fans... Why? cry

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
Giel:

ROTFLMAO grin grin

LMAO grin
this kin dramatic entrance grin LOOOLL!!
how was jail? grin
APART FROM THE WATERY BEANS, NOTHING REALLY BAD SHA.
SEUN DON RENOVATE EVERYWHERE..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
Theakthedream:
SO I SAY..
NO MAN..
SAY NO MAN CAN TAKE MY JOY AWAY EH..
YEAH EH EH EH..
I JUST WANNA GET MORE MONEY AND LIVE MY LIFE MY WAY..
FREE SMOKE, FREE HENNESSY..
MORE LIFE TO MY ENEMIES..
AH AH AH..
THEY WAN TAKE AWAY MY ENERGY..
THEY CAN'T TAKE AWAY MY ENERGY..

I AM FOR EVERYBODY AND FOR NOBODY...

grin grin grin I can't stop laughing.... Welcome!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
AntiBrutus:

LOL. This likeness is scary... grin
I hope it doesn't lead to the end of me

Don't mind CC. I pray she doesn't learn the hard way.
It's the season of love kiss kiss

It can never be the end of you. Rather, I'm hoping it doesn't be the end of me embarassed wink
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
missunknown:
Teddy is good, very good voice act, he'll make a good audio actor and a good sountrack maker or whatever it is called asides his music career. Nice one, Toby keep fooling around oh!
you mean madam tobi right grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
Giel:
Seems like teddy A and bambam are the voice overs

Anto and vandora, do they have any roles?

Mina is a video vixen.

The way the female housemates dress sometimes sad terrible sad
What is princess wearing? sad

Nina looks cute.
PRINCESS IS TRYING TOO HARD TO SEDUCE TOBI AND MIRACLE..

I WISH HER GOOD LUCK
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
Twoclans:

Lol, I was like oh God he is back.

I could not stop laughing. It was like a long lost fun and troublesome uncle coming back from obodoyibo. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2018
Theakthedream:
TRASH...

YOU SHOULD HAVE WENT FOR THE AUDITION SO THAT YOU CAN RAPE HER NA...

TO CUDDLE OR SEX IS NOT BY FORCE..
and your point being?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
DoubleeDee:

Hmm.....strolling pass, whistling "what-a-bambam".........

Teddy's dangerous eyes, Miracle's liquid eyes, Leo's doe eyes, Tobi's smile, now I have lips to see sad
and mily is a goner again this season
SMH tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
MzBlessin:
let's not derail pls
SEE, YOUR OBSESSION WITH ME IS NOT MY PROBLEM BUT YOURS.. OK?

DONT YOU EVER MENTION ME IF YOU CANT STAND MY REPLY..

OK.. YOU HAVE BEEN NOTICED.. ENJOY
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
Favolly:
Ifu is vibrant and multitalented

Angel is a real asset to the team, the guy sabi!

Still dem no get fans... Why? cry

True, Ifu is acting in a lot of scenes and tobi is directing

I won't forget bambam who is doing the voices,
She is trying.
While k brulé and Rico are on the drums,

Where is leolex?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
oshe11:
Not really!
She didnt eat wen others were and kept her Milk, but Tobi who cnt deal with his HUSBAND thought she was hiding the milk for future purposes, but even after making him see reasons he was still defiant like his HUSBAND who is always right

This has really cracked me up
The pedantic tone
I like using pedantic , I don't even know what it means shocked cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
Treasuredlove:
and your point being?
JAMB QUESTION..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
Theakthedream:
SO I SAY..
NO MAN..
SAY NO MAN CAN TAKE MY JOY AWAY EH..
YEAH EH EH EH..
I JUST WANNA GET MORE MONEY AND LIVE MY LIFE MY WAY..
FREE SMOKE, FREE HENNESSY..
MORE LIFE TO MY ENEMIES..
AH AH AH..
THEY WAN TAKE AWAY MY ENERGY..
THEY CAN'T TAKE AWAY MY ENERGY..

I AM FOR EVERYBODY AND FOR NOBODY...
welcome , how is jibs4lv and foxran? hope they are doing good in prison too much of watery beans has really shwn on your typing, I hope you kill the caplock style now tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
Theakthedream:

JAMB QUESTION..
lol...even you cannot explain your weird whinings. Hope you do know that caps locks is synonymous to shouting and whining
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
Eeghe:

This has really cracked me up
The pedantic tone
I like using pedantic , I don't even know what it means shocked cheesy
Lol.....

He didnt understand their arguement, had to make it clear(While potraying Tobi as a sissy that She is)grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.