Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3921164 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
dee-one is jokes
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
Pls someone should mention me when it's time for princess..

I can believe her, maybe Lolu.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
teddy A likes to mess!!!!

na him problem..

even his face ma resemble mess...I bin de suspect am

*** dee one too has also said he likes messing
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
Giel:

Was he joking?
That kind of joke sef,

Anyway let me go and watch the video,
How did you find it?
. U never even watch the video,you come dey conclude. Nawa for you oo. After you've insulted the guy finish.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
Who is next? someone should update pl
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lol farting while eating? And I can bet Teddy is the type to be repulsed by 'girls who fart'

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
Giel:

Was he joking?
That kind of joke sef,

Anyway let me go and watch the video,
How did you find it?
HE WAS NOT JOKING..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
Theakthedream:
DEE-ONE HAS LITERALLY KILLED KHLOE... WAO

DEE-ONE TO KHLOE.... YOU HAVE NO SELFESTEEM AND MAYBE IT IS DUE TO HOW YOU LOOK... CHAI
i said to my colleague. Chai chai there is God o
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
Theakthedream:

DEE-ONE TO KHLOE.... YOU HAVE NO SELFESTEEM AND MAYBE IT IS DUE TO HOW YOU LOOK... CHAI
Damn
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
Theakthedream:

My chest o shocked shocked shocked
No talking for Dee one again

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
Undertaker001:

don't let me talk o...
how can as a man 3 out of 4 people complain of you farting always ..even when eating..

and you are here praising him..don't mislead people

And since when did that become something to hate on? Hehehehe cheesy

Anyone hating on him is a born hater. tongue

Thanks for the updates though. kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
Dee-one is very, very hilarious grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by opella(f): 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
Dee one
Nina- She should take it easy nobody is against her
Leo- He shouldn't be here cos he has everything going for him
Khloe- Has biggest low self esteem maybe cos of how she looks.
Cee c- Checks the mirror too much
Rico- fake, hides under the radar.
Princess- Smart but tries to play a game.
Anto- Wicked cos she bottles a lot of things up.
Bam Bam - Too conscious of her religious standing
K brule- He should relax and have self control
vandora- Her true colour will come out soon.
Alex- Gets too emotional
Miracle- Too quiet, doesn't know if it mouth odour.
Teddy A- farts alot
Angel- Used muscle for everything even when eating.
Bitto- Plays a game he doesn't like.
Lolu- Tricky
Ifu- Exercises a lot.
Aheenka- She still have him in mind cos of what happened.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
dee one is a mad man...I de laff I no fit write
thinks Miracle is quiet coz of mouth odour
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
Vivipop:
Princess and Angel are really having a heart to heart discussion. They are complaining that the pairing is forceful and sudden... They both agreed that before coming to BB's house they had the mindset of meeting someone they like and having something serious with them but BB's forceful pairing made such things impossible.

Angel says he likes Ahneeka so much that he doesn't really know what to do with what he feels for her now. He says Ahneeka knows he likes her but went ahead to choose the most impossible person- Dee-one. He says right now he needs some sort of distraction and Ahneeka could have provided it for him now but she's paired with someone and some people are taking this pairing too seriously.
Princess agrees with him. She said she hasn't even got the time to mingle with the guy she likes because he is busy spending more time with his strategic partner. They agreed Tobi should play his games right and not allow CC to spoil his game.

Princess said if she had known what she knows now, she wouldn't have chosen the partner she did. Angel is really pained Ahneeka didn't give him flowers but went to give D-one. They both agreed they would like to spend sometime with some people but they can't due to this pairing thingny. They really want BB to undo the pairing. They didn't get to know themselves well before the pairing. They agreed it isn't fair on some people seeing that some are all cozy and enjoying with their partners while others(she and Angel) are feeling left alone because their partners are only "strategic" and nothing in-between.
. Are you sure Angel was referring to Ahneeka or Vandorra? I'm saying this cos I remember Angel saying he told Dee One: Bro,how far? I like this your babe oo. And Vandorra is Dee One's partner.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
opella:
Dee one
Alex- Gets too emotional
Teddy A- farts alot
Lolu- Tricky
Ifu- Exercises a lot.
Did he say anything about Tobi?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
opella:

Dee one
Alex- Gets too emotional
Teddy A- farts alot
Lolu- Tricky
Ifu- Exercises a lot.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Slymonster(m): 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
I like what rico to tobi.....
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
D1 (I am not sure I will finish this)

Tobi - Your luck will soon run out. You are one of the youngest but because of your muscle, you don't know
Nina (Abi Chameleon): You were trying to figure out who nominated you but this is a game.
Leo (Stretch): You shouldn't be here. You want to take the money and go and build house. You are one of the coolest guys, very real
Khloe: You have the biggest low self esteem issues. Maybe its because of how you look. You are very defensive.
Cee'c: We know you are fine but you are too conscious of your big behind. I think you are fake by hiding under the radar but this week will not pass me and you
Princess: You are trying to play a game. You are smart. A lot of issues that can be sorted, you want to scatter the place. Your issue with CC was not a big deal
Anto: You are wicked. You bottle things and have that wicked tendency
BamBam: Too conscious of the religious standing. You know Teddy likes and you like him but you are thinking of what Church members will say
K: You are here cos Biggie wants you to grow up. Self control on alcohol
Vandora: Your true colour will come out.
Alex: Too emotional. Let some things go from your past
Miracle: Too quiet. Don't know if it is mouth odour. Lively with people you are comfortable with
Teddy: You are messed up. Too much mess.
Angel: Strong but you use muscle for everything even when eating. Loosen up a bit.
Bitto: Cry cry. You are playing a game I don't like. You talk a lot to the viewers. You are like the smartest guy.
Lolu: Tricky. Smart but...
Ifu: Exercise is too much
Anheeka: Let me go. You still have me in mind.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
Theakthedream:

Damn! cry cry

No no no... This is no joke. C'mon! You can't be this mean, Dee1.

Low self-esteem and ugly? Phew! cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mankan2k7(m): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
I AM ALREADY IN LOVE WITH DEE ONE

MY BELLE OOOOOOO
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
Why does it seem like all of you giving us updates ignores whatever is been said about tobi. Abeg keep your incomplete updates. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
RICO IS THE MAN...I LOVE THIS GUY... YOU ALWAYS LISTEN WHENEVER HE TALKS.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
After the housemates are DONE.. we all can also say what we dislike about each and everyone of the housemates.

When you dislike someone and you don't say it out, it somehow hurts... SO let's do our own HERE.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
opella:

Lool

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
I loove this task diee
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
I looooove Rico
kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
if NEPA mess with me this time around. I go visit their office..
Rico just told tobi.. he's to into cee c
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
Tetragramaton:
Why does it seem like all of you giving us updates ignores whatever is been said about tobi. Abeg keep your incomplete updates. Nonsense!
LOL... DEE-ONE TOLD TOBI THAT HIS UPPER BODY IS SMALLER THAN HIS LOWER BODY

SOMEONE OF THEM SAID THAT HE TREATS CEE-C MORE THAN OTHERS..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
Rico don use style curve Princess.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
Hahahaha Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

Just finished with Dee one's update. Dude is mad but he was mostly spot on! Werey pesin.

This week no go pass him and Mr.CeeC pass... cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
Theakthedream:

LOL... DEE-ONE TOLD TOBI THAT HIS UPPER BODY IS LOWER THAN HIS LOWER BODY

Ewoooooo!!!! Hahahhahahhahahahahhah Johnny bravos brother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.