Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3925427 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
Tetragramaton:
Why does it seem like all of you giving us updates ignores whatever is been said about tobi. Abeg keep your incomplete updates. Nonsense!

tobi is the first that they always start with...so you might be unprepared... and when you miss the first line that's all..

by the way... you employ anybody as your clerk for here??

ode

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by empress101(f): 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
seriously... and I always look out for it..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
Undertaker001:

tobi is the first that they always start with...so you might be unprepared... and when you miss the first line that's all..

by the way... you employ as your clerk for here??
Ah ahn grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Popowaa: 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
My respect for Ricco just went up
Soo intelligent and matured kiss

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibori1(m): 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
Theakthedream:
DEE-ONE HAS LITERALLY KILLED KHLOE... WAO

DEE-ONE TO KHLOE.... YOU HAVE NO SELFESTEEM AND MAYBE IT IS DUE TO HOW YOU LOOK... CHAI
Funke

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifedayosol(m): 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
Tetragramaton:
Why does it seem like all of you giving us updates ignores whatever is been said about tobi. Abeg keep your incomplete updates. Nonsense!
Very Good observation.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Popowaa: 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
Just tuned in but think they are sorting things out.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
Not necessarily, means skin to skin, she likes it raw.
Akorkor:

Yes, she even said she would like to know how condom feel like when she get married. Meaning she is likely a virgin!!! If you see the look on Tobi face en cheesy cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
Tetragramaton:

That's because Tobi yaff become useless. Ain't nobody gat time to waste on that Mrs. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
RICO TO TEDDY-A... I DONT LIKE HOW YOU TREAT BAMBAM COS SHE IS DEAR TO ME.

ALMOST ALL THE HOUSEMATES HAVE COMPLAINED HOW TEDDY-A TREATS BAMBAM... WE SAID IT HERE BUT SOME STUPID PEOPLE CALLED US LIAR AND THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE FROM TEDDY-A.

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
Ah ahn grin grin
grin no mind me dear

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2018
Theakthedream:
RICO TO TEDDY-A... I DONT LIKE HOW YOU TREAT BAMBAM COS SHE IS DARE TO ME.

ALMOST ALL THE HOUSEMATES HAVE COMPLAINED HOW TEDDY-A TREATS BAMBAM... WE SAID IT HERE BUT SOME STUPID PEOPLE CALLED US LIAR ANF THOUGH IT WAS A JOKE FROM TEDDY-A.

only Rico complained about that

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by opella(f): 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2018
Rico's turn
Tobi- Not flexible, attached to one babe alone
Nina- Has a lot to learn and she should try to come out and know other people.
Leo- Has nothing against him but thinks he is shady.
Khloe- Uses Bleep you a lot
Cee c - Relates to only Tobi
Dee one- His jokes are too harsh attimes.
Princess- Didn't get him
Anto- Her action was the genesis of what happened to K brule
Bam Bam - Not nice to him
K brule- Doesn't control his emotions
Vandora- Not consistent
Alex- Takes things too deep
Miracle- Too vain
Teddy A- Doesn't treat Bam Bam right and mess alot
Angel- Too serious
Bitto- Dramatic and acts like a big baby and not realistic
Lolu- Very shady
Ifu- Too strong, she should calm down small
Ahneeka- Doesn't trust him and pushes him aside .

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ujay01: 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
Rico

Tobi: he focuses on only one babe
Nina: she has to learn how to deal with her emotions and come out of the space she's in with Miracle. She should know that nobody dislikes her.
Leo: He is a bit shady
Khloe: She needs to calm down a bit. She sometimes get over emotional
Ceec: She only relates to Tobi, she should try to relate with other guys
Dee-one: Funny but should avoid some kinds of joke
Princess: the only one that can make him avoid his bed
Anto: She should have handled the Kbrule situation better
Bam Bam: They go way back. She wasn't nice to him until they got to the house. She should be more flexible
K-Brule: He needs to learn how to control his emotions. He shouldn't take anything personal. He shouldn't be keeping grudges with Anto.
Vandora: She's great but kind of tricky
Alex: She takes things too deeply
Miracle: He's a vain guy. People think he
Teddy A: The way he treats Bam Bam no make sense
Angel: feels like a Bros so much. He's too serious. He should calm down a bit. He tries to outshine
Bitto: He's too dramatic and acts like a big baby sometimes.
Lolu: He's shady. He seems to be hiding a lot.
Ifu: She's more than just a girl. She is strong but she needs to act lady-like sometimes.
Ahneeka: She doesn't trust him and always pushes him aside. She needs to loosen up as she has a lot to offer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by spongeisback: 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
Rico is the realest!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
Rico

Tobi: You are only just to one particular babe. Be more flexible with other people. You gave her 3 of your four slices
Nina: You have a lot to learn especially with emotions and how you deal with people. Leave Miracle's space. Nobody dislikes you. We all worship God but this is a game.
Leo: My guy, nothing against you but you seem shady. Khloe grinds then you converse with Alex. You act like a white boy sometimes
Khloe: I respect you but your lashing ways - ef this, ef everybody. Even oyinbo wey event the word nor dey use am as much.
Cee'c: It's only Tobi you relate to. Show brothers love.
D1: Just a funny dude but bros, e get some kin jokes wey you dey burst wey dey too harsh. Nina depress for almost 6 after u deal with am. Make person no go jump from higher roof
Princess: Only one that can make me leave my beg to enter other people's bed. E be like say you get something wey I no get for you.
Anto: Only Americana however, the action you took on the day of the calamity should have been more thought out.
BamBam: We go way back. Bam Bam no nice to me even as I dey make passes. You need to come out a bit more.
K: Control your emotions. Let Khloe bark but she can't bite. Don't keep grudges with Anto.
Vandora: Sometimes fierce, sometimes smiley.
Alex: Person chop your egg, the whole world will hear. Yet you throw my things around. Too deep
Miracle: They say you don't talk but you talk. you use smiles, eye rolling, looking in mirror to talk. Too vain
Teddy: You are not treating my home girl right
Angel:You are too serious
Bitto: My guy from area. Dramatic sometimes and act like baby but I feel like you should let us see you from another perspective
Lolu: You are very shady. You are always hiding a lot. Come clean
Ifu: You were girly initially but now we know you are a strong girl. Present a little bit more . Demonstrates Ifu's aggression.
Anheeka: At first you didn't trust me, you push me aside, na only your opinion dey count but then you gatsto let go. Free yourself.Open up more

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
Popowaa:
My respect for Ricco just went up
Soo intelligent and matured kiss
Mature.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Popowaa: 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
Princess so right about dee1
"You are a snitch,"

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
Theakthedream:

HE WAS NOT JOKING..

Thank, I wish this was a real eviction, I want Teddy A and bambam out,

Teddy A nothing but a manipulative controlling bully.
He needs to leave, and bambam needs to find her self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by cabalocracy: 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
Why are they all afraid of saying anything negative about CeCe... except for princess who didn't really go into details
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
For the first time, I like Princess shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
Undertaker001:
tobi go tell cee c all wetin lolu bin tell am.

she hates lolu
Cuz i am wondering where the gossip talk came from
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
Theakthedream:
RICO TO TEDDY-A... I DONT LIKE HOW YOU TREAT BAMBAM COS SHE IS DARE TO ME.

ALMOST ALL THE HOUSEMATES HAVE COMPLAINED HOW TEDDY-A TREATS BAMBAM... WE SAID IT HERE BUT SOME STUPID PEOPLE CALLED US LIAR ANF THOUGH IT WAS A JOKE FROM TEDDY-A.
I love their chemistry though, he protects her and takes care of her. He might be controlling but I think it's left for bam bam to tell him where and when to draw the line. Not every woman is an emotional wreck that needs to be protected.
Some women are strong and can easily stand up for themselves.
Teddy is a cool guy, with a man complex, it's left for the women in his life to create the boundaries .

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
cabalocracy:
Why are they all afraid of saying anything negative about CeCe... except for princess who didn't really go into details

Viewers see more than housemates

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
Undertaker001:

by the way... you employ anybody as your clerk for here??
ode
epp me ask him o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
COOL10:
. U never even watch the video,you come dey conclude. Nawa for you oo. After you've insulted the guy finish.

Nonsense.
Don't you all conclude after anyone gives updates here, do you watch the video to confirm? So why shouldn't I?
If anyone feels they are lying they should bring a video as evidence.

I told you to defend teddy A yesterday and you didn't.
At least it is settled now that teddy A is controlling and a bully.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ujay01: 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
Princess

Tobi: he is sentimental. She feels like she doesn't know him
Nina: she has low self esteem and can be lackadaisical in her attitude towards tasks
Leo: he's too serious. He makes it look like he has it all figured out
Khloe: She doesn't like being close to her. She is too competitive
Ceec: She's rude and does not give room for people to get to know her
Dee-one: He's a snitch. He tries to get people to like him, give him information and use it against them
Ricco: He's feels she likes him. She does but not in a sexual way
Anto: She likes her but she's just too cool
Bam Bam: She shouldn't bother about people's opinion about her
Kbrule: he should man up and make his preference known.
Vandora: She's very superficial. She should be transparent.
Alex: She should be more serious and do some more soul searching
Miracle: he is quiet but narcissistic.
Teddy A: He is an Alpha male

Nepa don take light joor

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
peeps4u:
So I just saw 4 musical videos from TeddyA on youtube; Ije love, pepper, baby mo and African baby, he has one time also featured Phyno in one of his works and yet one lousy guy here said yesterday that TeddyA has no career known with him and even Bambam asked him.

Apparently, TeddyA is possibly the most known guy in entertainment industry than any of the HMs.

I am a Miracle guy, though his muteness and inactivity a times is already pissing me off, but I despise that "capslock" guy's nauseating attitudes always attacking people here and running down other HMs with his shallow arguments just to market Miracle

. Akthedream isn't for Miracle. He's actually for Cee Cee although he claims to be for 'everybody and nobody'

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.