Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (633) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3875462 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
MackBrooklyn:

Thanks, Bruv... God bless you...!!! cool
grin Amen Bruv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
dominique:

You said it yourself A BAN, how does that equate to allowing trolls to get away with their trolling? @Theakthedream might not always be of best behaviour but he contributes and post updates. Will it be fair to allow him run the same duration of ban with the detractors that came posting rubbish on this thread with numerous accounts when the show started? Or should I have left him under spambot ban for the next 24 hours because he sometimes offends members? There's no way a thread that has no less than a hundred contributors daily won't have clashes once a while, if we jump in and hand all the clashing parties with lengthy bans, how won't the thread die a natural death?
Dont mind the guy, he is irrelevant to this thread.....
Someone that cnt watch the show unless he uses NEPA light which comes 2hrs(maximum) daily, wants AK to be banned

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MackBrooklyn: 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
amehrada:
Magic system-1er gaou

100naira:
is it the makossa song? Na Lepa Gau by magic system and not awilo

Thanks, Bosses!! God bless una too..!!! cool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lorrd:

If Princesskab was as immature as Giel is, that last thread wouldn't survive 100 pages
Is this a roundabout way of saying that the success of this thread depends on me?
Out of how many nairalanders on this thread, If the thread gets to 100 pages or not solely depends on how I act?
Awwwww embarassed
So sweet grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
nina:I have never been to Lagos b4 o

Ahneeka: hummm tnks to big brother o
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
This girl is so naive.. I hope boys of the outside world don't take advantage of her naivety cry

She said miracle loves white and sometimes he will ask her to wear any white clothing cos he wants to see white on her (only).. cry cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lorrd:

If Princesskab was as immature as Giel is, that last thread wouldn't survive 100 pages
You really need to stop this shìt. If you want princesskab, why don't you go ahead and resurrect her up from hibernation?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
Miracle will never hurt me no matter how hard people in this house try!!!!!

Nina said this like three times, boldly to the faces of Angel, Alex, Bambam and Bitto. You can literally see their pains and jealousy

Go girl kiss

When you are 200% sure that your NIkker got your back. In Princess's voice cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 12:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
dominique:

You said it yourself A BAN, how does that equate to allowing trolls to get away with their trolling? @Theakthedream might not always be of best behaviour but he contributes and post updates. Will it be fair to allow him run the same duration of ban with the detractors that came posting rubbish on this thread with numerous accounts when the show started? Or should I have left him under spambot ban for the next 24 hours because he sometimes offends members? There's no way a thread that has no less than a hundred contributors daily won't have clashes once a while, if we jump in and hand all the clashing parties with lengthy bans, how won't the thread die a natural death?
How do you even know a multiple account?
Papiikush has accused everyone here of being me just because he hates miracle...
From
Two clans
To lady prosper
Even orgasm abi geesam
Undertaker
Oshe 11
Morganacanta
To name a few, if you keep banning innocent people thinking they are alternate accounts you'll end up banning a lot of people .
Papiikush is down to his hundredth moniker, he was vizkiz then he became Kushy kush, from Kushy kush to daddykush, from daddy kush to another one.
This is the person you take reports from ,the person who made a name for himself on nairaland by calling women like you smelly vaginas . grin
You reverse some people's ban but you prolong mine because in your words I contribute nothing, then I'll go and never come back grin
Let's see how much fun this place will be when people have no one to pick on.
Let me go before you ban all my accounts till 2020 .
But you've given me another ambition, one I must see to fruition. grin
Enjoy your page, if I ever comment on this thread again as me or any alternate moniker let my father die .
Eat your page and have it for lunch.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lorrd: 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
Giel:

Is this a roundabout way of saying that the success of this thread depends on me?

Awwwww embarassed
So sweet grin
your brain is finding it difficult to interpret my lingual

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MackBrooklyn: 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
Papiikush:

You dey mind that troll? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKUZ-ZIUiwg

Sheybe I don play the video for my status before. Like say you no see am. Na this kin brain you dey use for school? undecided

grin grin

Lol, ah go still break coconut chop for that your bald head one of these day grin ... #RealTalk angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Willexmania(m): 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Rara, o re mi die. I need Lumapil and Miracle's touch. embarassed embarassed kiss
undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sweetrie(f): 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
Giel:

This is nice.
Yeah
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
Threebeaar:

Papiikush has accused everyone here of being me just because he hates miracle...
From
Two clans
To lady prosper
Even orgasm abi geesam
Undertaker
Oshe 11
Morganacanta
To name a few, if you keep banning innocent people thinking they are alternate accounts you'll end up banning a lot of people .
Papiikush is down to his hundredth moniker, he was vizkiz then he became Kushy kush, from Kushy kush to daddykush, from daddy kush to another one.
This is the person you take reports from ,the person who made a name for himself on nairaland by calling women like you smelly vaginas . grin
You reverse some people's ban but you prolong mine because in your words I contribute nothing, then I'll go and never come back grin
Enjoy your page, if I ever comment on this thread again as me or any alternate moniker let my father die .
nikkar don vex grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
MackBrooklyn:

grin grin
Lol, ah go still break coconut chop for that your bald head one of these day grin ... #RealTalk angry

Lmao... If I start with you, I go just kill you. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
Giel:

Be grateful.
Tell me thanks for giving you the attention you were seeking for.
Thanks, Giel. My account balances have all increased from your 'attention' kiss undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
ifyalways:
I can't believe Bombam have no single respect as a woman for herself and she follow dey abuse Nina as dumb. Teddy have told her bluntly that he has a woman outside and not into romance YET she goes about lamenting and forcing herself on the boy.

Now I know why they hate Nina. They just can't understand how naive, unintelligent (in their words) Nina effortlessly got a hot dude (Miracle) mad over and loyal to her. cheesy

Lolu killed the good vibes last night with his fake cry. I think getting Leo to fall for her was Khloes secret task.
but it seems Khloe had been clinching to Leo before she even got the task. I do hope it's her task though.. Cos this her gumming body dey annoy me.. I thought Alex and Leo were already an item, and then came Khloe trying to put them asunder tongue

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
zicoraads:

Thanks, Giel. My account balances have all increased from your 'attention' kiss undecided

You're welcome. kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
ifyalways:
Miracle will never hurt me no matter how hard people in this house try!!!!!

Nina said this like three times, boldly to the faces of Angel, Alex, Bambam and Bitto. You can literally see their pains and jealousy

Go girl kiss

When you are 200% sure that your NIkker got your back. In Princess's voice cheesy
She said that? Wow what a confidence.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Samswags9(m): 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
When Is Eviction Please?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MackBrooklyn: 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
Papiikush:

Lmao... If I start with you, I go just kill you. grin

Lol... Guess what?? And I'm really scared like a cornered rat right now... grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
Dee one and Rico are making fun of nina being HOH grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nina is applying some hair relaxer on Ahneeka's hair. Bitto was shown packing his belongings while teasing Nina about her relationship with Miracle. Apparently, they were seen kissing passionately last night. Bitto asked her if Miracle was her side guy since she was also heard sending birthday wishes to her boyfriend.

She said she has known Miracle before BB, she said they talk for hours on phone in front of her boyfriend and he is never bothered about it. She said her boyfriend and Miracle understands her and coming to BB made her relationship with Miracle stronger. She even said her boyfriend would be happy seeing Miracle by her side in the BB house, supporting and encouraging her.

She said Miracle is very genuine and has a big heart, and he loves her very much. She also said that no amount of bad mouthing will make Miracle distrust her, he understands she has a boyfriend outside and he is very cool with it. He says, if Miracle loves white, he would advice her to go and put on white so he doesn't get to stare at another person putting on white, he would only be looking at her.

Ahneeka asked her how she has been managing long distance relationship with her boyfriend, she said it works for her. She hasn't been to Lagos till BB brought her to Lagos. Her boyfriend stays in Lagos but they can go as long as three months without seeing, they only talk on phone.

Bitto asked her if she will be cool if her boyfriend had a side chick and hides it from her since she said her boyfriend is cool with Miracle on her side, she replied hat he doesn't need to hide it from her since her boyfriend is seeing everything on TV.
In conclusion, she implied that it was a love triangle, there is her boyfriend who is "her boyfriend" and there is Miracle who is just "Miracle". The three of them understand themselves and nothing else matters.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lorrd: 12:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
Threebeaar:

From
Two clans
To lady prosper
Even orgasm abi geesam
Undertaker
Oshe 11
Morganacanta
Enjoy your page, if I ever comment on this thread again as me or any alternate moniker let my father die.
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 12:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
Deeone said after tobi don save am, nina told tobi last night that she doesn't just like him grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
MackBrooklyn:

Lol... Guess what?? And I'm really scared like a cornered rat right now... grin grin
No derail bro, them go ban you
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MackBrooklyn: 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
Threebeaar:

From
Two clans
To lady prosper
Even orgasm abi geesam
Undertaker
Oshe 11
Morganacanta

Amen Brother...!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
Big brother warned princess about d choice of her words...i hrd her telling d other housemates. Serves her right,her own too much

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eleshin(m): 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
Vivipop:
Mina is applying some hair relaxer on Ahneeka's hair. Bitto was shown packing his belongings while teasing Nina about her relationship with Miracle. Apparently, they were seen kissing passionately last night. Bitto asked her if Miracle was her side guy since she was also heard sending birthday wishes to her boyfriend.

She said she has known Miracle before BB, she said they talk for hours on phone in front of her boyfriend and he is never bothered about it. She said her boyfriend and Miracle understands her and coming to BB made her relationship with Miracle stronger. She even said her boyfriend would be happy seeing Miracle by her side in the BB house, supporting and encouraging her.

She said Miracle is very genuine and has a big heart, and he loves her very much. She also said that no amount of bad mouthing will make Miracle distrust her, he understands she has a boyfriend outside and he is very cool with it. He says, if Miracle loves white, he would advice her to go and put on white so he doesn't get to stare at another person putting on white, he would only be looking at her.

Ahneeka asked her how she has been managing long distance relationship with her boyfriend, she said it works for her. She hasn't been to Lagos till BB brought her to Lagos. Her boyfriend stays in Lagos but they can go as long as three months without seeing, they only talk on phone.

Bitto asked her if she will be cool if her boyfriend has a side chick and hides her from her since she said her boyfriend is cool with Miracle on her side, she replied hat he doesn't need to hide it from her since her boyfriend is seeing everything on TV.
In conclusion, she implied that it was a love triangle, there is her boyfriend who is "her boyfriend" and there is Miracle who is just "Miracle". The three of them understand themselves and nothing else matters.
Thanks alot for this. It's unfortunate that they are gradually turning this page to a battle ground. It's a Lil bit boring to people who are here for the update.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
Samswags9:
When Is Eviction Please?
The "Fake" eviction starts by 7/8pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.