Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3887594 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
Vivuch:
khloe worked with degree and she's one of the makeup artist with unlimited LA. Most of them have worked with A list celebrities. Everything na connection.
Even the last season sef. Efe was a trending artiste in warri. He said that himself.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
MizzD:

She said it in a light mood actually. Just to make her get her acts together
OK, lol, that's better then. Thanks
lee818:

Khloe was just fed up with the crying. anto said that they all knew that this is a game, and they have to do what will make them win the money.

I totally agree with her!
All anto knows is that money grin lol, thanks.
styrese:
Everyone knows khloe jokes alot

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
Papiikush:

like princess, BamBam, Tboss and Miyonse?
oh ,I give up
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
Vivipop:

You forgot Khloe and K Brule, those two have even had something intimate years before BB. Khloe also knew Teddy A before BB, this whole thing is horseshiite! I pity the thousands of people who went for the auditioning. See Gobe was nothing like this.

No time for Barbecued fish, frying all the way. wink

Oh I see...That's naija for u..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivuch: 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
If you're still reminiscing on last night party DJ , PLEASE RAISE YOUR HAND UP.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lorrd: 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
I think Nina and Miracle are cute and all but to me it's more of an empty pretty barrel. they do not have enough effect, neither do they interact with other Housemates squarely.
Bunch of mute dull heads

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
Papiikush:

Even the last season sef. Efe was a trending artiste in warri. He said that himself.
i live in warri oh... I never heard of Efe before big brother.. ..

Though his connection came from Kelvin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yunafa(f): 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lorrd:
I think Nina and Miracle are cute and all but to me it's more of an empty pretty barrel. they do not have enough effect, neither do they interact with other Housemates squarely.
Bunch of mute dull heads
u r kinda correct
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lorrd: 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
yunafa:
u r kinda correct
If they were not together as lovers I am sure they will not be hyped and will both fade off in the first few days

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yunafa(f): 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
i love bam bam and i love teddy a but i need them apart

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yunafa(f): 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lorrd:

If they were not together as lovers I am sure they will not be hyped and will both fade off in the first few days
correct
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
adonismuller:

Keyword bro, "connection"

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lorrd:
Bunch of mute dull heads

cc lhimeet...you now see my problem with Teddy fans??

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
Papiikush:

Lol...For which Warri?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
Boring conversations.. People not on the chopping block chatting nonsense about the eviction undecided. Especially that Deeone.

Kbrule looking a bit tensed.

Only if they knew it was fake.

OK nina has come to join miracle.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
If you don’t like Nina and miracle don’t use hate word to scatter or change the mind of their fans.... if they like they should not even talk in the house. I lik them like that. What about others that talk what do they say? All of them are dumb. I will support who I will support.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 1:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lorrd:
Bunch of mute dull heads

them that are mute and dull are in south Africa..Nigeria is watching them..

you that is bright is still in your father's house...fighting garri with your siblings...sleeping on mat

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
Undertaker001:

them that are mute and dull are in south Africa..Nigeria is watching them..

you that is bright is still in your father's house...fighting garri with your siblings...sleeping on mat

And because they are in the bbn house, they are better than the viewers undecided.. You lot need to chill with the personal attacks. Housemates will be dissed.. Deal with It guys..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
adonismuller:

I tire

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 1:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
Akorkor:
If you don’t like Nina and miracle don’t use hate word to scatter or change the mind of their fans.... if they like they should not even talk in the house. I lik them like that. What about others that talk what do they say? All of them are dumb. I will support who I will support.

they be trying to paint Mina bad..like if we don't watch the show..
cuz Mina is the real threat to their teddy..
and they be shoving teddy in our faces

same bunch of idiots castigate princess for talking much and being loud

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
MizzD:

And because they are in the bbn house, they are better than the viewers undecided.. You lot need to chill with the personal attacks. Housemates will be dissed.. Deal with It guys..
and who are you?
run far..

my mentions are clouded I don't need more

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 1:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
Undertaker001:

cc lhimeet...you now see my problem with Teddy fans??
Don't exert yourself my brother!
Let the voting do all the talking.
You'll wear yourself out and you'll probably get banned, if you're banned and I will most certainly be banned who will rep team miracle on nairaland?
We are already doing a good job on twitter, we need someone here as well.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
MizzD:

by the way I quoted only one person.. I didn't generalize...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
please let's stop all the insults on this thread, whenever am not watching and I log in to read updates, I have to scroll through some pages filled with insults before I get the main update. Not cool at all, you can support any housemate u wish to support and allow others do same.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 1:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
I like khloe and princess' confidence sha. The way they are contributing actively to the shopping, you won't even think they are on the chopping block tonight. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread