Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (648) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3925813 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
MizzD:
Why is khloe not wearing a top to the diary room

True, I think biggie warned angel about that,

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
Eeghe:
Angel (Nubian prince)
Good evening BB

A little on edge
Inasmuch as he is hopeful at staying but some doubt exists still

He is confident about staying but unsettled cos he wonders and is insecure about votes
Weighed down by this

Prepared for tonight
(Says this eagerly, I believe him)
Okay because he feels he is still gonna be here for a few weeks at least
(Okay!)

Would miss the whole being here
The hope for a better life that being a winner of this show gives him

(Angel is a deep guy)

Final words that BB will not get rid of him that easily so see him next week

(Actually I always feel like DKBing anyone who says this! angry)

He got a car and a perfume
He got a car from payporte??

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ohbo: 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
Teddy a for the mulla

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by asscb(f): 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
Giel:

Lol, I'm good,
How are you?
I'm good too kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
MizzD:
Hahahah.. Did angel call her Acneeka cheesy embarassed..

He's still on his knees by the way
Angel no spoil my ahneeka game for her abeg. Nigerians hate weak men and they blame the women for not accepting the guys proposal. I don't want ahneeka to be in their bad records.

I am for nobody and for everybody

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
Khloe
(In a pink and black bra top but more bra) with a black short skirt, lol and her beautiful face with painfully thin body)

Feels good
She restates that for emphasis
Is prepared for whatever happens

What she is afraid to leave behind- everybody, fun, task, environment , has learnt a lot
Knows would learn more if given more time

She thinks housemates would miss her but adjust eventually
Ready for the outside world as she now knows there is nothing she cannot face and conquer after meeting 20 people (she hopes to stay though)

What she would like to say
Nothing really, just fond of these good people despite their flaws

(Geezeem, Khloe has a beautiful face, true story)

She did not get any perfume

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
Only Bambam got a present from BB
Why?
I do not want to get paranoid this early in the game cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lilamartedi:
So Ahneeka told angel to kneel down and old man like this knelt down and is begging cry
Tell me its a joke grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
Khole is getting too comfortable in this bra shaped top

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
Eeghe

I actually like khloe's shape.

She reminds me so much of lady may, she has refused to wear anything other than a bra.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
Eeghe:
Only Bambam got a present from BB Why? I do not want to get paranoid this early in the game cheesy
I hope she is not a fake hm.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lolu is very nervous but trying to be calm
Would miss, if evicted, the house, voice of BB, kitchen jokes and banter, a few people who he has bonded with

Final words for Biggie- first thanks him, a pleasure to be here when several thousands could not make it...thanks for the opportunity to learn grow entertain lolulise(my insert)

In all fairness he seemed nervous and I felt for him a bit

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ohbo:
Teddy a for the mulla Teddy a for the mulla Teddy a for the mulla Teddy a for the mulla Teddy a for the mulla Teddy a for the mulla Teddy a for the mulla Teddy a for the mulla
Teddy a for the mulla Teddy a for the mulla Teddy a for the mulla Teddy a for the mulla
aren't there mods here to take care of online miscreants like this one?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
lee818:

I hope she is not a fake hm.

There is no fake housemate
If there was, you would know

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
Eeghe:

There is no fake housemate If there was, you would know
hope so big brother can sometimes throw in a twist or two.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
Bitto does not want to go home
Would miss the house, the mental drills the most
Asked to explain cheesy- HoH and arena games where he has to keep head in game (okay I get this)

Parting words
BB parting words. Wow. I did not have one but since you asked I see the importance.

So lessons for youth

Take a look at him he says, an embodiment of the aspiring hopeful youth

(I paraphrase a lot, and esp for Bitto)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
Una Wey talk say nairaland no get fine boys, this user been share my post oh.....cauhlin.s shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
lee818:

hope so big brother can sometimes throw in a twist or two.

I dunno how to respond to this
There are no twists without the viewers being informed prior to the knotting

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
Surprisingly bitto didn't say he'd miss cleaning the house

This ifu's dress though wink.. She looks pretty
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
Eeghe:

I dunno how to respond to this There are no twists without the viewers being informed prior to the knotting
ok will go back to your first answer. thank you

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by asscb(f): 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nice dress and yansh... At IFU.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ifu has a beautiful face
Has to feel good
Most people would expect her to feel nervous but she feels good (eye roll)

Okay because God wills all
She is prepared for this night ready with dress and make up
Miss the most if evicted- entire house itself considering it is the biggest place she has stayed for this long. Okay. I guess winning awards and having TV shows have not given you a big house yet Ifu, and you look down on people, smh

Tasks, the house, the freeze, just a few people

Final words -would miss BB, been interesting and fun, and has learnt a lot about herself

(Ifu is a jumpy and fake person to me sha, she leaves me cold, getting to week three, if she does not change means she is not a nice lady at all shocked)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rOsy247(f): 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
I don't get why biggie gave only bam bam a gift from payporte in the diary. Is it reward for a secret task or something?

Please when will the live eviction show start?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
MizzD:

grin grin is this related to the ways she drags while talking grin

Oh lord yes. But she also has a coquettish air about her that I don't feel. She strikes me as being a motherly, caring and thoughtful person blessed with a banging body and I just can't relate that to when she tries to be a "bad" girl. I don't like seeing the "effort" she has to put in to be that other person.

Lord, maybe I am just talking gibberish. I can't place my finger on why I feel like I am not seeing the real person.

(1) (2) (3) ... (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread