Stats: 3,160,841 members, 7,844,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3918498 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
MamBi:

Oh lord yes. But she also has a coquettish air about her that I don't feel. She strikes me as being a motherly, caring and thoughtful person blessed with a banging body and I just can't relate that to when she tries to be a "bad" girl. I don't like seeing the "effort" she has to put in to be that other person.

Lord, maybe I am just talking gibberish. I can't place my finger on why I feel like I am not seeing the real person.

Not gibberish at all, this
I get this
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
I think the perfume came with the dress. I saw something like that on their Instagram page. Cee C and Nina are likely to have perfumes too. I may be wrong.
rOsy247:
I don't get why biggie gave only bam bam a gift from payporte in the diary. Is it reward for a secret task or something?

Please when will the live eviction show start?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
Eeghe:
Ifu has a beautiful face
Has to feel good
Most people would expect her to feel nervous but she feels good (eye roll)

Okay because God wills all
She is prepared for this night ready with dress and make up
Miss the most of evicted- entire house itself considering it is the biggest place she has stayed for this long. Okay

Tasks, the house, the freeze, just a few people

Final words -would miss BB, been interesting and fun, and has learnt a lot about herself

(Ifu is a jumpy and fake person to me sha, she leaves me cold, getting to week three, if she does not change means she is not a nice lady at all shocked)
IFU paints a picture of my gf when i met her. And it's simply attractive to me. I like going after a lady dat is very intelligent, appears smart and also tends to be a hard nut to crack. if u find way into her heart, u will know dat love is beautiful.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 5:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
Theakthedream:

NA BOTTOM POWER.. LOL

HAPPY SUNDAY.
Angel!!!!! Ahneeka is not trying to seduce anyone in that house. Why is he trying too hard to be close to her, I love this girl and want her to get to the finals though I am for everybodytongue.

Same to you my brother, how was service today?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
Giel:
Eeghe

I actually like khloe's shape.

She reminds me so much of lady may, she has refused to wear anything other than a bra.

With a little more weight? That girl would be beauty itself
I remember Lady May, lol
More muscular than Khloe ...if Ennada was any skinnier, she would be Lady May
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by asscb(f): 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
[quote author=rOsy247 post=64978301]I don't get why biggie gave only bam bam a gift from payporte in the diary. Is it reward for a secret task or something?

Please when will the live eviction show start?[/quote]
In the next 1hr
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
Misswang001:
I think the perfume came with the dress. I saw something like that on their Instagram page. Cee C and Nina are likely to have perfumes too. I may be wrong.
yes, it did.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
Munzy14:

IFU paints a picture of my gf when i met her. And it's simply attractive to me. I like going after a lady dat is very intelligent, appears smart and also tends to be a hard nut to crack. if u find way into her heart, u will know dat love is beautiful.

There is absolutely no mystery about Ifu to me
She is jumpy and brags and is a bully and did not imagine not being the belle of the ball and had to pick on a baby, lol
This is my opinion about Ifu

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
Eeghe:

With a little more weight? That girl would be beauty itself
I remember Lady May, lol
More muscular than Khloe ...if Ennada was a skinnier, she would be Lady May

Lol, and barbs or was it barbie was so offended, complaining that why can't lady may wear clothes grin

I didn't want to say anything about her weight lol. I feel weight is sensitive, but she is really skinny,

I think she is beautiful, maybe if she carries herself with that air of "I'm beautiful" that cee c or princess sad do then it would be more pronounced, but I think she likes the way she is,
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by goodfortun(f): 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
Thanks for all the updates I've been bumper to bumper with my tv Twitter and this thread. Well done guys.

I'm practically neutral but loving the opposites attract team of bamteddy and similarity of loto... cebi is obviously a spiritual something. Leo is my kinda guy in looks and ambition. Princess is crazy but fun. Kylie is a case. For me these guys make it fun to watch

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ryabcool(m): 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
MizzD:
Vandora s tits just slipped out lipsrsealed
saw it too.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by asscb(f): 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
*some minutes ago*

Aneeka: who said you should stand up
Angel: I'm still kneeling down
Aneeka: oya kneel down very well
Angel:k

sad

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
Giel:

Lol, and barbs or was it barbie was so offended, complaining that why can't lady may wear clothes grin

I didn't want to say anything about her weight lol. I feel weight is sensitive, but she is really skinny,

I think she is beautiful, maybe if she carries herself with that air of "I'm beautiful" that cee c or princess sad do then it would be more pronounced, but I think she likes the way she is,

What I like is that she knows she does not eat enough
So that is fair enough to me
Her dimples a maka (Igbo for "are beautiful"wink
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Abusule007: 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
mediocre:
Would you believe me if i said i started reading from page 1 since yesterday morning and I'm finally here grin grin
Where you doing skimming and scanning?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
What's going on please
Mrviktor:
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
Why can we not have two BB channels!? angry
SMH
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
Eeghe:

There is absolutely no mystery about Ifu to me
She is jumpy and brags and is a bully and did not imagine not being the belle of the ball and had to pick on a baby, lol
This is my opinion about Ifu

Lol. bragging and jumpy. seems to be her style of creating awareness for attention. I wouldn't be surprised if she is August or September bae. Again bragging is a thing for ladies on set.(nollywood) comes to mind.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
Diaries over
I have seen my introvert, thinking away and I am happy...
I mean Miracle...I need to see Nina too, and I am fulfilled

How do they say it, "#couple goals cheesy

I am disappointed how it was not reported well here that Miracle rocked that party
The cameras attested to that
Thank you

They should be our Val couple oo, not like MarFe that was a "wash", lol...in a fair BB, Bisola and TTT would have been the Val couple

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
Theakthedream:

OYINDIDI, LET'S LOOK AT THINGS THIS WAY...

1..ARE YOU GONNA BLAME AHNEEKA BECAUSE ANGEL KNELT BEFORE HIM?

2...IS ANGEL NO ABOVE 18 YRS AND RESPONSIBLE FOR WHATEVER HE DOES?

3...IF AHNEEKA GAVE ANGEL SOME CONDITION TO DATE HIM AND ANGEL AGREED... DO YOU NOW BLAME AHNEEKA?

4...DO YOU HAVE TO HATE AHNEEKA BECAUSE YOU THINK ANGEL IS FOOLING HIMSELF AROUND HER?

5..AS FOR ME, I CAN NEVER HATE OR CALL AHNEEKA FOR THIS... SAME WITH CEE-C..

6..IF ANGEL AND TOBI DECIDE TO "FOOL THEMSELVES AROUND A LADY, WHY PUT THE BLAME ON THE LADY? THE LAST TIME I CHECKED, LADIES ARE THE WEAKER SEX..

7..THIS IS WHY I ALWAYS PRAY FOR THOSE WHO ACCUSED ME OF BEING CEE-C'S FAN.... IF TRUE LYING I AM HER FAN, GOD PUNISH ME... IF I AM NOT A FAN, GOD OR WHATEVER THEY SERVE SHOULD PUNISH THEM... I JUST WISH THEY CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS INSTEAD OF THEIR BASELESS ACCUSATION...

ANY GUY THAT DECIDE TO "FOOL" HIMSELF AROUND A GIRL, SHOULD TAKE THE BLAME... NOT THE INNOCENT GIRL.. LOL

Lol looked like she was blaming Angel to me
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lol, this one that Tobi is sleeping in the general bedroom, seems like guy is going to follow through on changing irrespective of what Cee'c says tongue tongue

Vandera does not like wearing bra
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
asscb:
*some minutes ago*

Aneeka: who said you should stand up
Angel: I'm still kneeling down
Aneeka: oya kneel down very well
Angel:k

sad
hahahahahaha reminds me of secondary school wooing under tree shades. small small she go fall. Angel should step up his game. and play according to the playful rules to get into. It's quite entertaining.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lasgidichic: 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2018

Reussite:
Can't Angel just leave Ahneeka alone? Haven't she rejected him lotta times just today only?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
So nobody wants to go home
They better step up their games
Cos shi.t will get tough next week
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
D1 is an ass grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
Wait oo
These housemates really hate that Nina got with Mr Pilot oo
It is a toss up who I dislike more- CeeC (her words)or Ifu (the dislike in her eyes)
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
MamBi:
Lol, this one that Tobi is sleeping in the general bedroom, seems like guy is going to follow through on changing irrespective of what Cee'c says tongue tongue

Vandera does not like wearing bra

Her body is beautiful says straight mily
She can go naked if she wants
She just lacks a certain, I dunno what to call it
Star quality? What? I dunno
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by bpalace(m): 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
When is the live show?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lasgidichic: 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
The only difference is that this gurl has told u she is not interested and u still decide to be tobified by all means

Afam4eva:
Angel is gradually and consistently becoming Tobified.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
Every Sunday, people will always ask 'when is the live show'... What time did you watch it last sunday ni.. undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifedayosol(m): 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
Cost u lesser MB to type d time dan dis long words
badinfluence:
Every Sunday, people will always ask 'when is the live show'... What time did you watch it last sunday ni.. undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
lasgidichic:
The only difference is that this gurl has told u she is not interested and u still decide to be tobified by all means

Lol exactly

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)