Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3886856 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by seunmsg(m): 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2018
sbashir10:
Biggie has saved ceebi...... Conspiracy of the highest order, biggie knows ceebi will be leaving, and as such heritage bank won't be pleased because, TOBI who heritage bank sponsored there to represent them.

This edition is a scam abeg.

Biggie took the right decision. The kind of evil conspiracy against Mina should never be allowed to stand.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2018
On other matters though, I was impressed that BamTeddy did not nominate CeBi. Rather matured!

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2018
Those of you saying Pritto will leave, don't be too certain. Everyone has a base where they are strong. Bitto has a strong online presence too. Only hope it translates to votes as well.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2018
sbashir10:
Biggie has saved ceebi...... Conspiracy of the highest order, biggie knows ceebi will be leaving, and as such heritage bank won't be pleased because, TOBI who heritage bank sponsored there to represent them.

This edition is a scam abeg.

Very big scam.

Money is the goal here. You can say all you want about Tobi, Ceecee and Miracle but they are the most talked about on social media. They help in boosting the popularity of BBN which equals more viewership which equals more voters which equals more money.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by beezyblaze(m): 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2018
RedDistrict:

But is there an age limit to the show??

If not, its not a bit deal if a housemate is old or young na. Entertaining us the viewers shuld be the main tin.

Team Mina getting ready for votes. at least that 100 free online vote sure plus sms votes to boot.

We no send nominations, that innocent nina talk musto last for this house by force. cheesy

Meracool and Nina votes warming up grin

TeamMiNa All The Way grin cheesy ....over 100 votes from me is certain already

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2018
carammel:
Nawa o, this one everyone keep saying gang up on Mina and blabla, I hope Miracle and Nina didn't nominate anyone, they only went to the diary room to nominate, Mina and Mina, mtcheww. This was how the pity vote for Efe started last year.
This is a game, you can nominate anyone you want to nominate, It is cool that Lolu and Anto were nominated severally but bad that Miracle and Nina were nominated as well.

So, you know more than Biggie that watched them conspire and sway nominations of HMs?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by cabalocracy: 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
Enough this "they are conspiring against Mina" you guyz put up here..we all know the reason they were all nominated (including loto and ceebi)..Those guyz(Mina) are damn too boring and hardly relate with fellow housemates..do you expect them to nominate their friends.. Enough of this pity sh*t abeg

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
ladyprosper:
The hate on Mina is real....Team Miracle hope we are ready

Yes we are ready!

3 sim cards (300 votes plus grin) on standby for Mina

We go shock them!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
done voting with my third sim....way to go

by the time am done with the whole 8 sim , big brother will know that someone dey vex somewhere

team #Teddybam

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MILEVSKY: 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
XML33:

I preach it because it's the truth.
see bro knowledge is power but not everybody deserves power. pls just tone down the preaching.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
ninnyanny:
call the police grin
Truth hurts yeah.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
The housemate wey get money before big brother has already won this year's edition.. Imagine voting 100 times on a sim for 30 naira each, thats 3k.. With 30k you have already gotten 1000votes,plus voting via mobile phones and pc. just my 2 cents

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
All of them don dey sing cos dey know say e don cast for them... Hahahahaha hahahaha..
Van dee is going home that I can bet my money on.. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
Though I'm not rooting MINA for the money (for now I prefer rineeka), I really want mina to go far to shame these nonsense housemates all nominating them calling them 'weak link' Tf?

I hope this general nomination would not reduce CeeBi's chances of not been evicted. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
geezprince:
two pairs wl definitely bounce. My guess..pritto and angelifu.
You think VanDee will survive this?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
I love this grin khloe abeg save loto or vandee

funny enough she nominated vandee, but private and public are two different things sha.

all this strategy plotters that have taken mina, Cebi, and loto to d slaughter just made themselves available as a scape goat cos they will be used as d sacrificial lamb in the save and replace of the hoh. someone's strategy gone wrong.
cabalocracy:
Enough this "they are conspiring against Mina" you guyz put up here..we all know the reason they were all nominated (including loto and ceebi)..Those guyz are damn too boring and hardly relate with fellow housemates..do you expect them to nominate their friends.. Enough of this pity sh*t abeg
True

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ogt1: 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
Mina and Cebi would have topped the nomination even there was no conspiration as alleged by Biggie. These HMs just put themselves in wahala for their lackadaisical attitudes

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
zicoraads:

Why you just dey happy this evening? You win lottery grin

Val is around the corner.
I dey find lover... grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
vladimiros:

Only one pair is going home

Biggie said it after the eviction rules for changed
we will just wait and see because ebuka said last night that biggie told him, more than one pair will be going home.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
I wish Cee C wasn't Tobi's partner sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
Bitto and princess are going home..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
AntiBrutus:

So, you know more than Biggie that watched them conspire and sway nominations of HMs?
Biggie just wants to make money wink

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by onemanarmy: 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
cabalocracy:
Enough this "they are conspiring against Mina" you guyz put up here..we all know the reason they were all nominated (including loto and ceebi)..Those guyz are damn too boring and hardly relate with fellow housemates..do you expect them to nominate their friends.. Enough of this pity sh*t abeg

Oga, na game b this...no friendship!!!!...you b learner?...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
Yes oo.. When Nina said it's God, they all laughed.. Now they will understand
Twoclans:

Please vote vote vote vote and keep Mina,

I just want God to humble this housemates cry

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kodded(m): 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
Twoclans:

Please vote vote vote vote and keep Mina,

I just want God to humble this housemates cry
dont t worry God has answered you prayers smiley

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Val is around the corner.
I dey find lover... grin
Ahhhhjjjjjjjjjjj shocked shocked shocked

See me nau!!! kiss kiss kiss

You can even do to me twice of what CeeCee is doing to Tobi and I won't mind grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
I wish Cee C wasn't Tobi's partner sad

How far?

As expected?

Is she up?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eleshin(m): 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
FrankGiel:
For the first time, I don't know who to save...
THE only people I don't mind leaving are Ceebi and Angelifu
Save Loto please.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
Eeghe:

I owe you one Mz ninnynanny
Thank you and cheers
lol...that will be next season. Aint got any fave this season.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sbashir10(m): 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
seunmsg:

Biggie took the right decision. The kind of evil conspiracy against Mina should never be allowed to stand.
Agreed they have evil conspiracy about mina, what of ceebi And loto? Is that conspiracy too??

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
zicoraads:

Biggie just wants to make money wink

Of course he wants to make money
And they made it easier for him.

Imagine if they didn't openly conspire, what would have been his excuse for nullifying their nominations?

They were all enablers... grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.