Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (723) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3876265 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2018
So I just voted

Gave Loto 50 votes

And Bamteddy 50 votes

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
team teddybam

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
Geezeem:
Just got another Christmas grin

Bamteddy, Ceebi and Mina fans prove yourselves

It's a free for all guys

Enjoy the war Spartans !!! grin

Just imagine, 2 huge Goliaths vs a tiny David
Can't wait to see the voting trend. grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ogt1:
Mina and Cebi would have topped the nomination even there was no conspiration as alleged by Biggie.
All I'm saying!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
I dey go buy another mtn, Airtel, glo, 9mobile, visafone, Vodafone, starcoms, econet ,v mobile, zain,celtel, multi links each for my great grand parents to the new born baby in my family make me vote for team mina.. They never see anything yet.. Hahahahaha hahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
Except something goes wrong...... either or both Prito and Angel-Ifu gonna be evicted on Sunday!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
Aneeka you should hv put on another short o!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
cabalocracy:
ceebi(tobi expecially) are feeling a lil bit relieved cos of the general nomination....tobi is now looking happier unlike before that he was all to himself grin
I thought Alex n Leo wasn't nominated?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
cabalocracy:
biggie is just using this conspiracy sh*t as an excuse...we all have an idea of those that wld be put up for eviction long before now conspiracy or no conspiracy

Biggie has a point

The housemates don't shut up

Keep breaking rules.

They act like they know what's happening outside the house..

Yeye people
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
Oasis007:
Except something goes wrong...... either or both Prito and Angel-Ifu gonna be evicted on Sunday!

Bitto and Princess are definitely out..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
Lol, you know it's not true

thats very true sentiments apart Y'all are commenting with sentiments.
and thats d major problem setting nigeria back till today.
because when u know ur brother aint qualified for a certain job u still force a space for him.

teddy A has swagg quite alright(some women like that aspect of men shaa)
but he is not among the top 3 handsome guys there i tell u.
his head is big despite he has big body u still notice his big head check him out very well.

when u talk about handsomeness talk miracle and leo and tobi.. who have right feature to their body size n shape

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
[quote author=vladimiros post=65010247]So I just voted

Gave Loto 50 votes

And Bamteddy 50 votes[/quote
Thnk you for giving Loto 50 votes grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by geezprince(m): 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
vladimiros:
So I just voted

Gave Loto 50 votes

And Bamteddy 50 votes
Wa Gbayii. LOTO stays!!!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
Thegamingorca:

What are the odds?

How bad are the other opponents in the same hot seat?

Anyway this is naija lol

Let's see of she won't kiss Toby lol
As much as they are disliked at the moment, the other opponents aren't as polarising, out of all of them though I'm most confident in Mina being safe (though I can't say for sure yet)
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
I wonder if this means all countries can vote?
Akorkor:
How to Vote

There are only three ways you can vote on Big Brother Naija.

Via SMS
Via the Mobile site
Via the Desktop website
To vote via SMS text the word “Vote” followed by the Housemate’s team name to 32052 (Nigeria Only)

One SMS is equal to one vote and you can vote up to one hundred times if you wish. Each SMS will only cost you N30.

In addition to SMS voting you can now Vote for free on our website, all you need to do is register first. Simply go to [b]africamagic.tv/bbvote. Once you’re there, click on the “REGISTER" button and fill in your cellphone number and password.

Remember to use an international format for your cellphone number for example (+234 765 4321).

Once you’ve signed up, you’ll get an SMS with an OTP sent to you. Enter the correct OTP to complete the registration process.[/b]

What makes online voting even more awesome is you get up to 200 VOTES! That’s 100 votes if you use the mobi-site on your phone and another 100 if you vote using your laptop or desktop computer. Lastly, Voting will open straight after the first Nominations Show at 18:30 WAT on Monday12 February. The lines will then close on Thursday night at 21:00 WAT.

Make sure you register beforehand so you’re all set to rally behind your winner and keep them in the House! Keep watching Africa’s most electrifying reality show, 24/7.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by beezyblaze(m): 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
Honestly I don't like the way Khloe acted....
How she made the decision... How She didn't even discuss with your partner...
Ok yeah we all know you have someone already and have made your decision already.. Buh she still had to like have Atleast discussed with her partner and let him know before going back out.
Too bad of her jare...
How will this one lead the house?? sad
I wonder how the guy must have felt
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
AntiBrutus:

LOL...
You fit cope?
Yes ké! I wee just be kneeling and begging you upandan grin

I learnt well from Tobi. He is like a mentor to me now cheesy Forget all the Teddy talk, it's Tobi I want to model after grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

As much as they are disliked at the moment, the other opponents aren't as polarising, out of all of them though I'm most confident in Mina being safe (though I can't say for sure yet)
welll one thing I know is dis couple thing is bullshiit
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
Gflat:
smiley

Bamteddy
Bamteddy
Bamteddy
Bamteddy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
Twoclans:

Sweetheart please go and vote before you continue updating here. Vote with as many Sims as possible kiss

Me I have voted with all my Sims, and I am also loving up my neighbors so I can vote with their Sims also. cool

All right kiss
Mina right?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by geezprince(m): 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
Vote LOTO!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
This season sha!
No spark!
Last season no one asked Efe to steal the crown!
No one asked Tboss to nominate his boo!
No one asked Marvis to keep calling Tboss
Tokumbo which Tboss didn't like.
Biggie didn't have to pair them before we had our
Incredible 4!
Efe yarned his mind!
Tboss was a boss!
They spiced up all their games!

Now biggie is doing everything for these ones.
Even with all the maggi and knor that biggie is trying to add,the show still appears dull to me.

That's why I'm asking you all,to vote Mina.
Even though you think they are boring
(All of them are anyways)
Vote for them because they are sincere
Especially Nina.

I thank you! grin

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
Thegamingorca:
welll one thing I know is dis couple thing is bullshiit
Yeah I don't like this pairing arrangement because I don't care for Cee C but I don't want Tobi to leave
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
prewtyjulie:

funny enough she nominated vandee, but private and public are two different things sha.

all this strategy plotters that have taken mina, Cebi, and loto to d slaughter just made themselves available as a scape goat cos they will be used as d sacrificial lamb in the save and replace of the hoh. someone's strategy gone wrong.
Biggie should unpair this people. So they can disqualify anyone that go against the rules. This is rubbish
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
beezyblaze:
Ok yeah we all know you have someone already and have made your decision already.. Buh she still had to like have Atleast discussed with her partner and let him know before going back out.
Too bad of her jare...

The guy must have felt the same way as men who lazy about while their wives hustle to feed them... grin

Khloe worked for the immunity.
He should enjoy that one alone and leave the perks...
Plus khloe is 'alpha' you know?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
beezyblaze:
Too bad of her jare...

Discuss what with your partner?

The HoH is meant for just one person and that is Khole, K Brule is just a lucky guy who hoped on that ride.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by cabalocracy: 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
onemanarmy:

Oga, na game b this...no friendship!!!!...you b learner?...
game indeed.. nominating Mina self na game abi no be so?..abeegi...you want them to bore their fellow housemates to death?..if we had like four minas in the house won't you guyz complain...

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by micxwell(m): 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
sbashir10:
Since leolex is saved.....
Teddybam mode activated.
Ceebi must go
Ceebi must go
Ceebi must go
Your head is over correct bro. We are really on the same page

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
Miracle is indeed very calculative i can see: smartness is not all about talking too much.
he said to tobi. "u are the only person i can trust in this house"
and as it turns out tobi is d only person that didnt nominate him apart from khloe
funny enough princess who is claiming to love him also nominated him shocked

mi really learning lessons here o. grin

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
hazzard:
I dey go buy another mtn, Airtel, glo, 9mobile, visafone, Vodafone, starcoms, econet ,v mobile, zain,celtel, multi links each for my great grand parents to the new born baby in my family make me vote for team mina.. They never see anything yet.. Hahahahaha hahahaha
buy zworld all ooo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
Giel:

All right kiss
Mina right?

Yes ohhh, and please don't split any vote ohhh. 100percent team Mina

If you have friends outside your location that are not so interested with BBN you can register their SIM and tell them to send you their OTP.

Then vote.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivuch: 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
I have voted for my bam Teddy, remaining the rest 600 votes from my old sim cards.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.