Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (776) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3888413 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
Lolu and cee cee finally talking..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
booqee:
their matter just tire me.. They might lose their wager again this week

This housemates will NEVER win a single wager till they leave.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
Cee cee complaining to Lolu...

As if he is Tobi
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
Finally they're talking but about what exactly?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
DoubleeDee:

Your language is totally inappropriate.
Moreover, why didn't the HMs ignore K-Brule when he jumped? After all it is a game.
Game, money,.......whatever, should that becloud our ability to behave humanely?
Showing compassion and support for the weaker amongst us are inherent traits
that distinguish us differently from animals game or no game.

Dear DD......thanks jareh

When I read that response I

immediately sensed a feeding bottle

Lying around close by, so I wake pass grin

#Whentheygolowwegohigh
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
oluwafikayomi49:
Uncle before you start cracking your brain.. Let me analysis it for you.

I was in my final year when tobi got admission to study finance in Unilag (09/10). We were in the same Faculty.

He graduated at the age of 19yrs in year 2014..

Please do the maths and see if it doesn't add up to 23yrs.

As regards this An Investment Banker at 23, you need years of equity trading and market research training to be one. It is very possible.

If someone is intelligent and a rookie ...does it mean the person cannot become an investment banker in 3 years? Also, Does it mean that if someone's job designation is -'Audit assistant', it is wrong for the person to refer himself or herself as an 'Auditor'.

You need to work in PWC, E&Y, KPMG and see how young people are rising to the top in their careers.

Then Leo was talking about how him and Tobi organised parties back in 2009, when Tobi was still 13 according to his big brother age.. Biko.. Add 13years to 2009 and check if it equates to 2018... Haba! We should learn to think deeply before we write so we won't look stupid while we are trying to be funny.

#Peace#

Bruh, investment banking ain't auditing LIKE pwc or KPMG..

Its very technical and needs skills too, lots of skills

I believe you sha..he graduated early.

And as for Tobi's age in 2009, its 14 not 13

So in was wrong by one year
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by viciati(m): 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
ceebi seriously needs psychological help.tje gurl is actually a sicko

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

dey ar nt passionate abt d show like d see gobe set, dey ar only dere for d fame, i will kip repeatin it dat ds is a scripted show, u vote for dem at ur loss, d winner has bn knw before d show started sef, jus like wrestling and Nigeria election

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

Teddy A, Leo or Anto, would make sense to be HoH, they command some level of respect in that house and would install some discipline

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
" you are the only person I knew before entering this house "

Lolu to Cee Cee

Yen yen..awon nepotism

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
King4Roller:

The DSTV Now app. When you were asked to input smart card number
I used my smartcard no
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 4:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
vladimiros:
Lolu and cee cee finally talking..

I think they fit each other, see them talking of friendship when their pairs nominated each other grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
Twoclans:

I think they fit each other, see them talking of friendship when their pairs nominated each other grin grin

And both of them are breaking the rules again

Don't talk about nominations..they won't hear word

I am done complaining..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
So cee cee thinks Lolu is the one convincing housemates to nominate Ceebi for eviction?

Yeye

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by misterchris(m): 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
eksbabe:
I used my smartcard no
delete the app and re-install.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
vladimiros:
Cee cee complaining to Lolu...

As if he is Tobi

They fit each other, just imagine were two cunning people are trying to outsmart each other.

Lolu and CC talking about friendship when we know their pairs nominated each other.

Lolu is trying to convince her that his pair did not nominate them. (ceebi) . tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
brownny233:

We're Open For Business today. let make today a memorial-able one WhatsApp/call

Baba carry your scam comot for here

You think say nah butty idiots dey this thread cuz we they watch big brother?

Yen yen..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
Did delilah just saw she has felt love in this house? Even the devil will be shocked to hear this! Mtcheeew she should just shut up, seems sadness is the new love shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
Cee'c and Lolu having a conversation to iron out issues.

Cee'c telling Lolu that she was told by someone who did not have a reason to lie that Lolu was going around saying stuff about her to the point that he was de-campaining her for nominations.

Lolu trying to use logic too let her know that she had no reason to believe whatever she had been told because even if he had or has issues with her, he would not descend so low as to ruin things for her.

He says she is the only one he knew before entering the house and he feels that friendship outside the house is stronger than strategy in the house.

He says there are many things he could have told her to clear himself but doing so would contravene the rules.

He wants to assure her that even if he had personal issues with her, he would never take those feelings and use them to spoil "work" for her.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
Cee cee has a problem with completing her sentences..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
vladimiros:

And both of them are breaking the rules again

[b] Don't talk about nominations..they won't hear word
[\b]

I am done complaining..
THEY DID NOT BREAK ANY RULE BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T MENTION NAMES OF WHO THEY VOTED FOR OR WHO VOTED WHO..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
cee-c : I mean look at what big brother did...as in even if ...ghdjdtjdks..hdhd...do you understand?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by misterchris(m): 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
Lolu: It would have seemed like violence if i decked you there.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
MamBi:
Cee'c and Lolu having a conversation to iron out issues.

Cee'c telling Lolu that she was told by someone who did not have a reason to lie that Lolu was going around saying stuff about her to the point that he was de-campaining her for nominations.

Lolu trying to use logic too let her know that she had no reason to believe whatever she had been told because even if he had or has issues with her, he would not descend so low as to ruin things for her.

He says she is the only one he knew before entering the house and he feels that friendship outside the house is stronger than strategy in the house.

He says there are many things he could have told her to clear himself but doing so would contravene the rules.

He wants to assure her that even if he had personal issues with her, he would never take those feelings and use them to spoil "work" for her.

How are you able to watch now?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Geezeem! Jeez! I want to hug you so tight right now. Oh my! I love you. kiss kiss

Lol......all love to you too

Thank you grin

#TeamUnderDog. #TeamMina

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Hiii smiley

How is the hanging-out?
Lol, I'm kinda lost please. Hanging out where?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
vladimiros:
Cee cee has a problem with completing her sentences..
WE ARE SIMILAR.. I THINK IT IS BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T TALK MUCH AND PROBABLY HAVE A VERY FEW FRIENDS
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
kingxsamz:
cee-c : I mean look at what big brother did...as in even if ...ghdjdtjdks..hdhd...do you understand?

BB's lawyer grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by arcike(m): 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
deelizabeth93:

But he still won the election and became the president. undecided

dats wat am saying, tell me wat ur team can offer so we go vote una atleast sassy bubu offered "change "...

if u offer beta Dan team Mina den u hv my vote
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
Akthedream112:

WE ARE SIMILAR.. I THINK IT IS BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T TALK MUCH AND PROBABLY HAVE A VERY FEW FRIENDS
No wonder, you're advocating for her as if your life depends on it..
Just an observation..

No need quoting back.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
Twoclans:

They fit each other, just imagine were two cunning people are trying to outsmart each other.

Lolu and CC talking about friendship when we know their pairs nominated each other.

Lolu is trying to convince her that his pair did not nominate them. (ceebi) . tongue

MORE OIL TO YOUR BRAIN... LOLU HAS SOILED HIS NAME IN THAT HOUSE AND HE HE TRYING TOO HARD TO CORRECT IT..

HE TOLD CEE-C THAT ABOUT 4 OTHER HOUSEMATES HAVE TOLD HIM THE SE THING ABOUT HIM...

TO ME, THERE ARE 3 MAJOR HOUSEMATES BEHIND THAT CONSPIRACY..... DEE-ONE, TOBI AND KHLOE..

(1) (2) (3) ... (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread