Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,779 members, 7,837,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3913490 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
Lovexme:

Not when I'm one of the IT guys grin grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
arcike:

dats wat am saying, tell me wat ur team can offer so we go vote una atleast sassy bubu offered "change "...

if u offer beta Dan team Mina den u hv my vote

If you feel Mina has convinced you enough, vote for them. Life ain't that hard. Vote for your favorite team. The housemates are already doing their part. Watch and vote. Buhari didn't have to convince the whole nation. He convinced the right crowd and he won. smiley. Let the best man win.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 5:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
Akthedream112:

I REPORTED IT HERE. IT HAPPENED ON SUNDAY NIGHT.. KBRULE HAVE BEEN BREAKING BIGGIE'S RULES OVER ABD OVER AGAIN.I DONT KNOW WHY SOME PEOPLE THINK THAT I AM TEAM KHLOE.. LOL
KBRULE BROKE ANOTHER RULE LAST NIGHT BY THROWING SOMETHING AT KHLOE..
KHLOE IS THE ONLY REASON THAT GUY IS STILL IN BIGGIE'S HOUSE..
THIS IS THE VIDEO..

CC HAT3R COME AND ARGUE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD-rRawF8Ok
He covered her up so her nipples wouldn't show. This and the kemen situation are completely different.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
XML33:

It seems this years big brother Naija is an assemblage of the children of rich people who know themselves as well as friends of rich, influential people in the entertainment industry.

Before coming to the house, Miracle knew Nina, Nina knew Alex and Princess, Princess knew Rico. Khloe knew Teddy A, Angel knew Tobi. Tobi knew Leo. Tobi works at Heritage bank, who is a sponsor and his parents are very rich. Cece's parents are also rich. Ahneeka works for Linda Ikeji who is also rich, and who, surprisingly, has her sister hosting the BBnaija game show. BamBam was already taking photos with Tboss before the audition. Teddy A already knew Phyno five years ago. Lolu already knew DJ exclusive.

What kind of country is this? Can't they just pick random Nigerians who weren't recommended by some clique of rich friends or some influential person?
nepotism of the highest order!

lolu knw cee c
miracle knw nina
princess knw Rico
leo knw tobi
Alex knw princess
khloe knw vandora
k brule knw khloe
tedy knw khloe

nonsense, this is another great problem that's been denying this country of moving forward . favouritism in every area of our existence in the country, who will ever imagine that lolu of all people knw cee c favoristsms has kill the meritorious believe.

take first class honour to interview, sorry is your first name, the manager with third class will surly find it difficult to employ you...nonsense.

no wonder you 'll see chemistry graduate in bank grin , go to ICT ferm and see Agric graduates oooh God, how do i find myself in this country where everything is not practically not working embarassed ! It is well o.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
Akthedream112:

SAME WAY YOU HAVE BEEN HATING HER AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPEND ON IT..
NOT EVERYBODY LIKE TO TALK OR MAKE ALOT OF FRIENDS.. THAY DOESN'T MEAN PRIDE IN ANY WAY.. LEARN TO KNOW PEOPLE.. SOME PEOPLE ARE INTROVERT THAY TAKES THEIR TIME TO KNOW.
PEOPLE..
HOW DO YOU SLEEP WITH SO MUCH HATRED ON YOUR MIND?
There's a clear difference between stating facts and hating on someone...
It's just fact, you berra realize that...

You're just like her, not only in words but you're also a sadist..
My last reply to any of your mention.. Ain't gat time for that.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
diary section. miracle:
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by arcike(m): 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
deelizabeth93:

If you feel Mina has convinced you enough, vote for them. Life ain't that hard. Vote for your favorite team. The housemates are already doing their part. Watch and vote. Buhari didn't have to convince the whole nation. He convinced the right crowd and he won. smiley. Let the best man win.

I am 4 nobody and 4 everybody...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
Akthedream112:

THEY ARE BOTH Hot AND EVEN SAID IT IS JUST ACTING... BUT IT SEEMS TO BE TURN TO REAL ROMANCE.. SHE HAS BEEN COMPLIMENTING BITTO'S DICK AND BOTH OF THEM HAVE BEEN KISSING TOO...
BITTO IS REALLY ENJOYING IT.. BUT I KINDA SENSE THAT PRINCESS IS JEALOUS.. LOL
cheesy cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
hat3r:
You're clinching at straws so bad. Tell me one hm that haven't broken Biggie's rules. Wasn't Khloe giving death threats to Alex just yesterday?
@the bolded, Kelvin clearly stated that he gave Khloe the strap while she was collecting others, she refused to collect his and he threw it on the floor. Stop spreading falsehood here.
About the video, it's not like they've not shagged and cuddled before and she's clearly awake sef. He didn't even appear to be touching any boób but your hate for K-Brule is obviously clouding your perception(If you have any).
If you can't see that melano-Arrow's got issues then you clearly have yours too. I'm done with this argument.
@BOLDED....WHAT A SHAME.. I AM SURE YOU ARE DOING THE SAME TO YOUR EX-GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE BOTH OF YOU HAVE SHAGGED AND CUDDLED BEFORE.. RIGHT?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by seunmsg(m): 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
XML33:

It seems this years big brother Naija is an assemblage of the children of rich people who know themselves as well as friends of rich, influential people in the entertainment industry.

Before coming to the house, Miracle knew Nina, Nina knew Alex and Princess, Princess knew Rico. Khloe knew Teddy A, Angel knew Tobi. Tobi knew Leo. Tobi works at Heritage bank, who is a sponsor and his parents are very rich. Cece's parents are also rich. Ahneeka works for Linda Ikeji who is also rich, and who, surprisingly, has her sister hosting the BBnaija game show. BamBam was already taking photos with Tboss before the audition. Teddy A already knew Phyno five years ago. Lolu already knew DJ exclusive.

What kind of country is this? Can't they just pick random Nigerians who weren't recommended by some clique of rich friends or some influential person?

It is really shameful that we just can't do anything in this country without favouritism. From the attitudes of the housemates, one can easily see that they are in the house basically for fame and popularity and not about competing for the money and entertaining the viewers.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
77up:
nepotism of the highest order!

lolu knw cee c
miracle knw nina
princess knw Rico
leo knw tobi
Alex knw princess
khloe knw vandora
k brule knw khloe
tedy knw khloe

nonsense, this is another great problem that's been denying this country of moving forward . favouritism in every area of our existence in the country, who will ever imagine that lolu of all people knw cee c favoristsms has kill the meritorious believe.

take first class honour to interview, sorry is your first name, the manager with third class will surly find it difficult to employ you...nonsense.

no wonder you 'll see chemistry graduate in bank grin , go to ICT ferm and see Agric graduates oooh God, how do i find myself in this country where everything is not practically not working embarassed ! It is well o.
God bless u, av said it times without number, u guys votin ar only getin dem more richer, Nigeria is a country where d rich ar gtin richer, nd d poor gtin poorer, ds housemates ar rich folks already, let dem kip on gvin u mumu entertainment, nd u kip enriching dem

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hat3r: 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
Akthedream112:

STOP GIVING YOURSELF UNNECESSARY HEADACHE.... KBRULE TOOK HIS TIME LAST NIGHT TO APOLOGIZED AFTER REALIZING HIS WRONG.. THEY BOTH CUDDLED AND SLEPT IN THE LUXURY ROOM.
WE ALL WATCHED IT LIVE, SHE WASBT AWAKE.. THIS IS JUST BBN, LYING TO MAKE CHEAP POINT DOESNT MAKE SENSE.
Queenofhell:

He covered her up so her nipples wouldn't show. This and the kemen situation are completely different.
I'm not the only one with this POV. Quit peddling lies to stay relevant.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
Divay22:

There's a clear difference between stating facts and hating on someone...
It's just fact, you berra realize that...

You're just like her, not only in words but you're also a sadist..
My last reply to any of your mention.. Ain't gat time for that.
LOL.. YOU THAT SPEND ALL YOUR LIFE HATING ON A GIRL THAT YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN OR MET BEFORE CALLING ME A SADIST.. LOL
I PITY YOU.. CONTINUE OOO.. DONT STOP AS IF YOU ARE BETTER THAN HER IN ANY WAY.. LOL
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
Miracle isn't 'dumb' or 'naive', going by his diary session.
Dude is actually observant, just not a talking person.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
seunmsg:

It is really shameful that we just can't do anything in this country without favouritism. From the attitudes of the housemates, one can easily see that they are in the house basically for fame and popularity and not about competing for the money and entertaining the viewers.
u gat it bro, i just do laugh wen i see silverbird TV, advertising man of d year award, nd dey will even tell u to vote, award wey be say na strictly wit invitation, i SMH for people dat vote, Nigeria is a corrupt society itself, ntin wrks, only corruption nd connection works fine

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
arcike:

I am 4 nobody and 4 everybody...

Continue deceiving yourself. Goodluck anyways.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hat3r: 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hope y'all can see the shade Miracle threw at Khloe. It's just day two and she seems like a terrible hoh. No be by behaving like one rabid dog.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
hat3r:

I'm not the only one with this POV. Quit peddling lies to stay relevant.
HE COVERED HER UP... LOL.. THIS IS THE SAME WAY PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL DEFEND KEMEN TILL TODAY.. LOL.

HE COVERED HER UP.? ... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.. SHAME.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Still observing in week 3.
The more you look the less you see.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LholarB(f): 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
XML33:

Ermmmm Leo( Lanre Da Silva's Bro),Tobi,CeeC,Anto and BamBam are the only Rich kids I know in the house.. Every other HM hustled their way up !!

Also, Most of the HMs met during Auditions!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
Divay22:

Still observing in week 3.
The more you look the less you see.

'Observant'...that's an adjective actually.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
hat3r:
You're clinching at straws so bad. Tell me one hm that haven't broken Biggie's rules. Wasn't Khloe giving death threats to Alex just yesterday?
@the bolded, Kelvin clearly stated that he gave Khloe the strap while she was collecting others, she refused to collect his and he threw it on the floor. Stop spreading falsehood here.
About the video, it's not like they've not shagged and cuddled before and she's clearly awake sef. He didn't even appear to be touching any boób but your hate for K-Brule is obviously clouding your perception(If you have any).
If you can't see that melano-Arrow's got issues then you clearly have yours too. I'm done with this argument.
I thought they said he is gay and now they are complaining that he touched brezz. I'm confused

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
LholarB:

Ermmmm Leo( Lanre Da Silva's Bro),Tobi,CeeC,Anto and BamBam are the only Rich kids I know in the house.. Every other HM hustled their way up !!

Also, Most of the HMs met during Auditions!!
listen to their convo well , most of them knw them self b4 audition.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
Queenofhell:

HE COVERED HER UP SO HER NIPPLES WOULDN'T SHOW? WAS KHLOE SLEEPING NAK.ED ..DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE TO YOU? .. HAHAHAHA.. LOL

STOP LYING TO DEFEND HIM THE SAME WAY YOU WERE DEFENDING KEMEN...
CHECK THE DATE AND GO BACK TO THAT PAGE(SCREENSHOT).. ASK EVERYBODY THAT COMMENTED THAT NIGHT IS YOUR LIES ARE YOU...
BEFORE THEN, KBRULE HAS BEEN TRYING TO ROMANCE HER AND SHE REFUSED.. THAT WAS THE NIGHT SHE WON HOH.. THE NIGHT BEFORE THAT NIGHT, HE SLEPT ON THE COUCH..DONT TELL ME WHAT I KNOW ABEG..SHAME.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
Afam4eva:
Biito and Ifu are kissing. Did this just start?

Survival tactics........

Expect the unexpected this week

These peeps should not be taken seriously this week

Until after Sunday

For now it's survival of the fittest

But enjoy it while it lasts grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hat3r: 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
Akthedream112:

HE COVERED HER UP... LOL.. THIS IS THE SAME WAY PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL DEFEND KEMEN TILL TODAY.. LOL.

HE COVERED HER UP.? ... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.. SHAME.
Akthedream112:

STOP GIVING YOURSELF UNNECESSARY HEADACHE.... KBRULE TOOK HIS TIME LAST NIGHT TO APOLOGIZED AFTER REALIZING HIS WRONG.. THEY BOTH CUDDLED AND SLEPT IN THE LUXURY ROOM.
WE ALL WATCHED IT LIVE, SHE WASBT AWAKE.. THIS IS JUST BBN, LYING TO MAKE CHEAP POINT DOESNT MAKE SENSE.
Akthedream112:

@BOLDED....WHAT A SHAME.. I AM SURE YOU ARE DOING THE SAME TO YOUR EX-GF BECAUSE BOTH OF YOU HAVE SHAGGED AND DATED BEFORE.. RIGHT?
Dude, give it a rest. Each post of yours make you more insipid.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
AntiBrutus:

One needs pliers to get words outta him
I learnt his batteries are hardly ever changed
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2018
Geezeem:

Dear DD......thanks jareh

When I read that response I

immediately sensed a feeding bottle

Lying around close by, so I wake pass grin

#Whentheygolowwegohigh

Y' welcome Gee!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
Eeghe:

One needs pliers to get words outta him
I learnt his batteries are hardly ever changed
Lol

LOL, no be only pliers...na sickle you go use...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hat3r: 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
missunknown:

I thought they said he is gay and now they are complaining that he touched brezz. I'm confused
You go mind them. Anything to taint the talented rapper. From being a Mr 'Too nice guy' to a sexual assaulter. Smh.....

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
hat3r:

Dude, give it a rest. Each post of yours make you more insipid.
YOU ARE THE ONE FOOLING YOURSELF WITH YOUR POST...NO WONDER YOU CANT EVEN ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION... LOL

WAS KHLOE SLEEPPING NA.KED?..YES OR NO.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
Akthedream112:

HE COVERED HER UP SO HER NIPPLES WOULDN'T SHOW? WAS KHLOE SLEEPING NAK.ED ..DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE TO YOU? .. HAHAHAHA.. LOL

STOP LYING TO DEFEND HIM THE SAME WAY YOU WERE DEFENDING KEMEN...
CHECK THE DATE AND GO BACK TO THAT PAGE(SCREENSHOT).. ASK EVERYBODY THAT COMMENTED THAT NIGHT IS YOUR LIES ARE YOU...
BEFORE THEN, KBRULE HAS BEEN TRYING TO ROMANCE HER AND SHE REFUSED.. THAT WAS THE NIGHT SHE WON HOH.. THE NIGHT BEFORE THAT NIGHT, HE SLEPT ON THE COUCH..DONT TELL ME WHAT I KNOW ABEG..SHAME.
I defended kemen?
Lol grin
Anyway, I don't know what you watched but everyone is saying the same thing, they can't be all blind now, can they?

(1) (2) (3) ... (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.