Stats: 3,163,438 members, 7,853,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3927580 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
Is Vandora implying that she and Princess are getting into a lesbian relationship?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
Vandora DS

She feel different kind of emotion, first of all I have cleared different people I think they are fake (with one kind big wicked laugh grin) she enjoyed her day so much even dancing for biggie in diary room grin

she was so sad about hoh challenge but she likes bambam cox she's her friend . she congratulated khloe for winning hoh

she nominated Cee c because they are getting on her nerves Cee c control and command is irritating to her and she said how can a woman command man like that , she has turn tobi to mumu now grin even I personally fet tobi was a player.

she said she 'll pick nina for eviction cox it's a game people need to go small small grin

she tot khloe task was to cause commotion in the house because shes making kind of arguments with ppl but couldn't get anything from lolu.

she shout out to her b/f, she miss him and love him bcox he's her Val, to her dad and mum and happy val to them (crying)

her relationship with her strategic partner is getting funny , kind of jealous or so.

DS ends.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
mamBiness and Giel
Did you guys see my Vandiechildwoman in the DR?
tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
Afam4eva:
Is Vandora implying that she and Princess are getting into a lesbian relationship?

The strategic partner - Deeone
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Mission activated! Make I dey go comb every corner for Ibadan especially Bodija... cool
. Don't forget to report to Special Agent Cool10 before 0700 hours in the next 72hours. cool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2018
Afam4eva:

cheesy shocked cheesy
This game can make one paranoid, lol
Why we looove it!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2018
FrankGiel:

He said Nina contributes nothing to the house.. He commended miracle but said it is sad that he is paired with Nina...
If majority of the people in the house have the same view about Nina do you think they could all be lying or hating...
Nina is currently benefiting from the Miracle hype.. NINA contributes nothing significant in conversations or generally apart from when she is with Miracle.. Call a spade a spade abeg.. This Nina Pity party is getting very annoying!!

See ur missing the point, every one knows Nina is not as interesting as d others, she is slow. But she is nice, naive and easy going. Why is she getting the pity party tin, its because other HMs re picking on her calling her names, to me,that's bullying. I feel, if they find more diplomatic ways of describing her in a way that it doesn't really destroy her self esteem which they haven't really been able to do, then it would be better

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2018
Afam4eva:
grin anything is possible
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2018
hazzard:
you getting it all wrong.. Nomination is different from evicting someone if you have the power.
So if the person she nominated went home, wouldnt that be her using her powers to evict someone?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
XML33:
Bodyonchecheche and blackhawk01 are playing the Ahneeka card on me. They are acting all angry and upset because I was "being rude" to people, but deep down, they find my persona, intelligence and eloquence attractive and they are quoting me left right and center to "associate." Bodyonchecheche even called me a pseudo-psychologist just to get my attention. Classic female behavior. I'm sure they are dying to know the man behind the moniker.
Lol but guy I've moved on, shebi I'm supposed to be the emotional one lol why are you still talking about it?

And yes true I'm madly in love with you lol

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
MizzD:

Sigh.. The other housemates were being real. It's a game. If nina didn't want anyone home.. She would have nominated herself. Cut the other housemates some slack

I hope You can hear Kbrule's response

She can't nominate herself cos she is

Paired with Miracle !!!!!

It isn't her decision to make alone

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
vladimiros:

Lolu just can't bruhhh

I pity the guy sha..
The dude needed to initiate a conversation. forget cc acting like a hard nut. she may have a big heart filled with love. who knows.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
Eeghe:

Big Brother fans should analyse, diss, cuss out, etc the housemates who subjected themselves to our screens for our voyeuristic delight

When people attack fans who post said analysis/opinions, I get very disgusted and turned off...
But I cannot exchange insults with somebody over people I am watching on MY screen
However, they can NEVER stop me from posting my thoughts

Cheers
kiss

I wish they would understand the part in bold, I really wish they would, if I was lying it would be a different issue but I got my opinion directly from the behavior housemates.

There is no insult I wasn't given just because I said I don't like teddy A that he is a manipulating controlling bully,
I was called all types of names. Insecure. This, that.
People were attacking me left and right,
People were lying against me, trying to pretend as if I said some things when i didn't
and when I defended myself, I was attacked for defending myself because according to them, I give updates, so therefore I should behave exactly the way they want me to behave, which includes me responding to the insults, the way they want me to respond to the insults, and also I shouldn't have a personal opinions on housemates,

It was so annoying

They took it so personal, were so sensitive and emotional about it.

I always take great care to separate my personal opinions from my updates, my updates are always exactly what they say, I don't add at all.

so that excuse of me influencing people due to the updates is null and void

Anyways, I got your subtle advise, thanks, I'll keep doing that.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
Geezeem:

She can't nominate herself because she isn't that naive and nice. undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
COOL10:
. Don't forget to report to Special Agent Cool10 before 0700 hours in the next 72hours. cool

Roger that! cool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
Gosh!
Evict Bitto alone please! angry

PriTo apparently planned to nominate CeeBi and BamTeddy
He came in here and nominated MiNa!
Mxm!!!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
Eeghe:
mamBiness and Giel
Did you guys see my Vandiechildwoman in the DR?
tongue

No only saw half, I saw her saying that cee c is making tobi look like a fool,
Will mambi get the mentioñ?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
Eeghe:
Gosh!
Evict Bitto alone please! angry

PriTo apparently planned to nominate CeeBi and BamTeddy
He came in here and nominated MiNa!
Mxm!!!

Wow why do they do that, that was wrong of Bitto,

But I like princess, so no way tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
kingxsamz:

your moniker should be dee2
That will make me doubly dramatic, rude and unpopular. No thanks grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
Okay evict PriTo!
Princess just did a woman scorned now and told Biggie she wants MiNa out!!!
angry cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
77up:
Vandora DS

She feel different kind of emotion, first of all I have cleared different people I think they are fake(with one kind big wicked laugh grin) she enjoyed her day so much even dancing for biggie in diary room grin

she was so sad about hoh challenge but she likes bambam cox she's her friend . she congratulated khloe for winning hoh

she nominated Cee c because they are getting on her nerves Cee c control and command is irritating to her and she said how can a woman command man like that , she has turn tobi to mumu now grin even I personally fet tobi was a player.

she said she 'll pick nina for eviction cox it's a game people need to go small small grin

she tot khloe task was to cause commotion in the house because shes making kind of arguments with ppl but couldn't get anything from lolu.

she shout out to her b/f she miss him and love him bcox he's her Val, to her dad and mum and happy val to them (crying)

her relationship with her strategic partner is getting funny , kind of jealous or so.

DS ends.

Stop breaking rule 21. Leave the updates for Giel.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
XML33:

The incompetence is your inability to write correctly and coherently. I had to read some of your sentences over and over to understand what you were saying. It was like reading the writing of a primary one student.

If you can't write coherently, then don't update. Leave the updates for people who can.

Thanks and God bless.
do you expect me to write and proofread before update from the way you type , i quite understood the kind of person you are and I think it's 'll look stupid exchanging word with you .

bye kid.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
Was it Bitto that went in for the nominations for Pritto? Princess is in the diary room and said they nominated Bamteddy and Cebi. However, when biggie asked her the couple she wishes to leave, she said Mina.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
Giel:

Wow why do they do that, that was wrong of Bitto,

But I like princess, so no way tongue

Read my next post
(Takes off) tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Babe, you see?
I told you... grin

Cc: bodyonchecheche

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
Everybody quoting me to talking about the first part of my statement about teddy A saying that Nina is indispensable,

But running away from the second part which says that teddy A bullies her (Nina) by exaggerating what she says just to make fun of her. grin Is this one not defensible? grin
Loool grin

Continue, Teddy A bullies Nina and I will continue to call him what he is, a bully undecided

And he said Nina is dispensable and whatever she does someone else in the house can do it. twist it all you want but that is what he said. As far as I am concerned, that statement can be made about him also. So he should come down from his high horse.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oamronnie(f): 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
Princess' DS.
How she's feeling.
Amusing day. Very funny

Bonding exercise
Going alright. Found out a few things she has in common with Vandora. It's amazing and working out well.

The leadership in the house
A bit dicey. There's room for improvement and she will get the hang of it. Would have wanted Ifu to emerge HoH because she has a strong sense of discipline and would probably make a good leader.
How she feels about the outcome:

Nominations
Nominated Ceebi and Bamteddy.
Ceebi because they were getting too comfortable and Bamteddy because they would have done the same thing.

Who she would want to see leave on Sunday
Hard to tell with the bonding exercise and she doesn't have an answer right now. Biggie insisted and she said Mina.

Secret Task
Thinks Lolu's task was to get under the skin of some guys in the house as he was getting really friendly and he's hard to read.

Valentine shout out to her family

Didn't get the rest.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
Afam4eva:
Lol, she meant Dee-one, he is her strategic partner
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
Geezeem:

She had a say in who they eventually nominated and she gave her reasons in the diary session which is fine honestly.

The person I quoted implied the other housemates don't have a good heart because they told biggie who they'd like to see go home, which is wrong. Biggie even forced people like princess and lolu to mention names,but not nina.

Doesn't make them bad people regardless.. And that's my point

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
ifyalways:
Was it Bitto that went in for the nominations for Pritto? Princess is in the diary room and said they nominated Bamteddy and Cebi. However, when biggie asked her the couple she wishes to leave, she said Mina.

Yes, Bitto was their rep.

He nominated CeeBi and Mina.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
DoubleeDee:

That will make me doubly dramatic, rude and unpopular. No thanks grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
I think Big brother should use Leo and Ahneeka as a scape goat. I wonder why people will not follow very simple instructions. Big Brother told them never to remove their bonding tool but they disregarded the instruction.

(1) (2) (3) ... (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62