Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,701 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3927285 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MPSA(m): 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
Guys! Don't panic about the power failure in bbnaija house, Power is always on in South Africa, You are going to enjoy your favorite show from the beginning to the end without Power Failure, This is Durban South Africa at night grin Enjoy your show grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
Eeghe:
Okay evict PriTo!
Princess just did a woman scorned now and told Biggie she wants MiNa out!!!
angry cheesy
Lol u know how long it took her to call out their name after biggie demanded she did.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Yes, Bitto was their rep.

He nominated CeeBi and Mina.

I mixed this up.. Edited
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
Eeghe:
Gosh!
Evict Bitto alone please! angry

PriTo apparently planned to nominate CeeBi and BamTeddy
He came in here and nominated MiNa!
Mxm!!!
cheesy
Princess must be evicted for attempting to nominate bamteddy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
ifyalways:
Was it Bitto that went in for the nominations for Pritto? Princess is in the diary room and said they nominated Bamteddy and Cebi. However, when biggie asked her the couple she wishes to leave, she said Mina.
Same thing happened with Ifu i guess, she picked Loto to leave but didnt nominate them.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
MizzD:

BamTeddy and Ceebi actually

But when biggie insisted she mentioned who she'd love to see go home, she mentioned mina.

Bitto nominated Ceebi and Mina in the diary room!!!
That's my point.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
AntiBrutus:

She can't nominate herself because she isn't that naive and nice. undecided

You and I can't put it to her

It's what she say it's....period
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
FrankGiel:

He said Nina contributes nothing to the house.. He commended miracle but said it is sad that he is paired with Nina...
If majority of the people in the house have the same view about Nina do you think they could all be lying or hating...
Nina is currently benefiting from the Miracle hype.. NINA contributes nothing significant in conversations or generally apart from when she is with Miracle.. Call a spade a spade abeg.. This Nina Pity party is getting very annoying!!
Nina does not contribute to most of their duscussions which are mostly movie and music because she does not know the industry. It's not all of us that keeps up with the Kardashians, Tyler perry and Taylor swift. And I can't fault her for that, knowing movies or music is not the only criteria for getting into the house.

Have you heard them discuss hair do and make up(fashion generally), yes, that is her niche which unfortunately is not discussed. Also, most of them that you guys claim are active, actually talk(contribute) rubbish. They talk, yeah, but are they making sense and talking facts? Only very few and rarely.

Being loud and all over the place is not intelligence. Being quiet and of few words is not naive.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
77up:
do you expect me to write and proofread before update from the way you type , i quite understood the kind of person you are and I think it's 'll look stupid exchanging word with you .

bye kid.

It's not about proofreading to eliminate errors. You don't know how to write. You don't know how to use your tenses properly. You don't know how to express yourself coherently through writing. I'm not insulting you. I'm just being honest.

By the way, it's "I quite understand the kind of person you are."

God bless.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 8:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Bitto nominated Ceebi and Mina in the diary room!!!

Yeah.. I've edited it.

The exclamation though shocked grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 8:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
Afam4eva:

Because of that comment, i just added 200 votes for Mina. I do it every time someone says something nasty about them.
Nice.
I gave them an extra 300 too.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
styrese:
Princess must be evicted for attempting to nominate bamteddy

cheesy
Okay
Dead
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
MPSA:
Guys! Don't panic about the power failure in bbnaija house, Power is always on in South Africa, You are going to enjoy your favorite show from the beginning to the end without Power Failure, This is Durban South Africa at night grin Enjoy your show grin

Bros you are here again instead of doing something about Zuma you are disturbing us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
Eeghe:

Read my next post
(Takes off) tongue

Waiting for the next post sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
XML33:

It's not about proofreading to eliminate errors. You don't know how to write. You don't know how to use your tenses properly. You don't know how to express yourself coherently through writing. I'm not insulting you. I'm just being honest.

By the way, it's "I quite understand the kind of person you are."

God bless.
Your delusions of self though. It's hilariously pathetic cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
Ahneeka and calling people cunning
(Eyes roll)
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Lol but guy I've moved on, shebi I'm supposed to be the emotional one lol why are you still talking about it?

And yes true I'm madly in love with you lol

Using sarcasm as a deflective technique to mask true intention. Nice tactic.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
ifyalways:

Nice.
I gave them an extra 300 too.
God Bless you and because of this gesture of yours, i'll go and add 300 too making it total of 1050 votes for the Mina pair.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MPSA(m): 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
genius43:

Bros you are here again instead of doing something about Zuma you are disturbing us.

grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
MizzD:

She had a say in who they eventually nominated and she gave her reasons in the diary session which is fine honestly.

The person I quoted implied the other housemates don't have a good heart because they told biggie who they'd like to see go home, which is wrong. Biggie even forced people like princess and lolu to mention names,but not nina.

Doesn't make them bad people regardless.. And that's my point

Your point was clear....hope mine was too?

Putting herself and miracle up isn't ONLY her decision to make

She won't even dare

Until she says otherwise, we should limit

Our talks to what she says....every other thing is

Perceptions and opinions

She didn't give names.....pure and simple

Her reasons was that she is worried for herself as it were

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
eksbabe:
Same thing happened with Ifu i guess, she picked Loto to leave but didnt nominate them.
Yes. Ahneeka is currently doing same thing. She didn't nominate Pritto but wants them to leave.

So Lolu is intelligent (according to hms and most people here) and practically all hms could guess his secret task right? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
zicoraads:

Your delusions of self though. It's hilariously pathetic cheesy

Baba free me now.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by feelgood(m): 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
Eeghe:

Hello
It is like you dunno about Nina's man outside
Actually Miracle is a side bobo as they both see it
But we see their bond and ease and flow and affection and that is everything

Except if you only just noticed them?

Side bobos do turn out to be the original bobos at times. Nina having this kind of closeness with Miracle despite her'original' bobo - is more than some how. Heart tinz remain unpredictable. The Mina relationship will go beyond BBN.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
MizzD:

Yeah.. I've edited it.

The exclamation though shocked grin

It's not what you think... smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
feelgood:

Side bobos do turn out to be the original bobos at times. Nina having this kind of closeness with Miracle despite her'original' bobo - is more than some how. Heart tinz remain unpredictable. The Mina relationship will go beyond BBN.

Beautiful post
...and my(our) sentiments exactly

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
ifyalways:

Nina does not contribute to most of their duscussions which are mostly movie and music because she does not know the industry. It's not all of us that keeps up with the Kardashians, Tyler perry and Taylor swift. And I can't fault her for that, knowing movies or music is not the only criteria for getting into the house.

Have you heard them discuss hair do and make up(fashion generally), yes, that is her niche which unfortunately is not discussed. Also, most of them that you guys claim are active, actually talk(contribute) rubbish. They talk, yeah, but are they making sense and talking facts? Only very few and rarely.

Being loud and all over the place is not intelligence. Being quiet and of few words is not naive.
No one is asking her to talk about space ships or the earth's gravitational force.. When you speak with your siblings at home, is the topic always serious? .. We are talking about normal and basic conversations.. How they think? Their thought process... Nina falls short.. Miracle is quiet by nature but from the few things he says, he can maintain a normal conversation with others..
Those of you that think Nina is quiet are grossly mistaken.. The girl is intimidated by the caliber of people in the house, who are way above her league.. It's esteem issues.. The housemates are not the type of people she rolls with in her university.. She is wowed by Miracle, sees him like a demigod..

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by feelgood(m): 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2018

Eeghe:

Hello
It is like you dunno about Nina's man outside
Actually Miracle is a side bobo as they both see it
But we see their bond and ease and flow and affection and that is everything

Except if you only just noticed them?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
Afam4eva:

God Bless you and because of this gesture of yours, i'll go and add 300 too making it total of 1050 votes for the Mina pair.

You just dey use vex dey vote for Mina,
I like grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oluwafikayomi49: 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
vladimiros:

Bruh, investment banking ain't auditing LIKE pwc or KPMG..

Its very technical and needs skills too, lots of skills

I believe you sha..he graduated early.

And as for Tobi's age in 2009, its 14 not 13

So in was wrong by one year

Uncle.. Which constitution says that u have to work for a certain number of years before u can be referred to as an investment banker because its technical? Or the number of yrs you are required to have gained skills before u can refer yourself as an investment Banker.

Lets not overflog this issue.... the answer is quite obvious. . Even if he holds a junior position in that Department or unit. .. it still doesn't remove the fact that he is an investment banker.

As regards this And as for Tobi's age in 2009, its 14 not 13. So in was wrong by one year[/quote]
... Tobi was 15yrs in 2009/2010 session when he was in year 1...graduated @ 19yrs in 2013/2014 set...

You know u have to take his month of Birth into consideration when calculating it.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
ifyalways:

Yes. Ahneeka is currently doing same thing. She didn't nominate Pritto but wants them to leave.

So Lolu is intelligent (according to hms and most people here) and practically all hms could guess his secret task right? cheesy

They been giving diferent answers, some think his task is to get on the guys’ nerves, cause confusion among some hms, give massages, flirt with the ladies, get a lady to fall for him. So they are all not certain as to what the task is.
Dude even know they are on to get his secret task cuz Alex asked him and he said it had to do with the guys.
Btw, biggie hasnt disclosed the task to us yet
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
ifyalways:

Now, this is an intelligent woman! Damn! I love you! kiss kiss

I wouldn't have been of any much difference from Nina if I was in that house with these HMs. #Shrugs

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
XML33:

Baba free me now.
Son, you took yourself into my business first. I'm just trying to save you from yourself. Besides, if you want to woo the ladies, woo them. But trying to sound smart by 'bringing down' a brother is wrong.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.