Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,893 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3876661 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
Queenofhell:

The only person that sounds clueless here is you ,the moment you qualified a smart man by how quickly he is to bed a woman ,I knew you had a lot to learn.

You parasites should stop quoting me with your dumb responses. It's becoming irritating.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rOsy247(f): 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
Why is everyone talking about cee-cee's wig? How about princess? The hatred for cee-cee is too much mahn. I look beyond her negative side and see her good sides. Exactly what tobi sees that's why he can't live without her. How many of the supposed good women in the house were able to make any of the guys fall for them like cee-cee did? Upon all their effort?

Cut her some slack mahn. The power of a real woman will make ANY man, i repeat ANY MAN, fall head over heels. Jazz fire.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
Queenofhell:

You mean that hippo without balance?
Tall for nothing
Hehehehehehe sorry oo miss balance. grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
XML33:

You parasites should stop quoting me. It's becoming irritating.
I'll quote you and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
Abeg make person help me recap what happened in the house during the day time as I started watching around 8pm.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
lolu is cunning and sneaky.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
rOsy247:
Why is everyone talking about cee-cee's wig? How about princess? The hatred for cee-cee is too much mahn. I look beyond her negative side and see her good sides. Exactly what tobi sees that's why he can't live without her. How many of the supposed good women in the house were able to make any of the guys fall for them like cee-cee did? Upon all their effort?

Cut her some slack mahn. The power of a real woman will make ANY man fall head over heels. Jazz fire.
which good sides...tobi is actually after her big bottom and hips..
that bottom almost confused me too on the first day.
watch the moment she was paired with lolu today and you would know that girl lacks home training

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
lolu dey feel him prick
" and she was like Okó"
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
ninnyanny:
Tobi is so annoying
I'm beginning to hate his attitude
Ahhhhh
Why is he taking this issue seriously?
Please what issue? What is he saying and angry about?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
Queenofhell:

If teddy A was that smart why is he still an upcoming rapper at age 29?
Why is he contesting for 45 million with 21 year old Nina?
Why is a 29 year old man getting frozen by an invisible voice, being made to eat rotten food and getting frozen to be humiliated by ninjas?
Mayorkun started music in 2016 and today look where he is, what of small doctor?
But the very smart Teddy A has to compete with children half his age for a money he'll most likely not win.
I'd rather be stupid as Nina, than be smart as Teddy A, that way I won't waste 8 years of my life, to start up at the same pedestal with a dumb 21 year old. grin
Three bear and folly!!! So adults that compete in competitions like American idols, the voice, x factor are failures... Tiwa savages contested for the UK version of the x factor at 26..i guess she is also a failure.. U think hustling in the US as a rapper is the same as hustling in naija.. In music you can blow at any age.. Time and chance happens to all... But u aren't wise enough to know..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
rOsy247:

Cut her some slack mahn. The power of a real woman will make ANY man, i repeat ANY MAN, fall head over heels. Jazz fire.
Pls do well to mention these good sides to us

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Iwillnotjump: 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
vladimiros:
ahn ahn

see cee cee being normal with Lolu

that water dey poured them was Holy water..

She has no power over lolu because lolu never showed interest in her, unlike Tobi and at some point DeeOne.

If she knows you like her, she's going to use that to control you.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
why is Cee cee being so free tonight
my lord
that water washed away her bitchiness.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
dominique:

Thank you! MiNa fans want us to think the other housemates are treating them unfairly and looking down on them. This is a pair that alienated other housemates and hardly ever contribute to tasks. What else is the housemates supposed to say about them if not the truth? Enough with the pity party biko, the way their fans are making them out to be victims is starting to turn me off them.
100% correct

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 10:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
Queenofhell:

Why is teddy A and Khloe not close? Didn't they know each other outside the house?
Why is he nominating Tobi?
Aren't they party friends outside the house?
Knowing someone is different from finding someone.
Ehen! I thought Nina said Miracle calls her on the phone regularly and they talk for hours even in the presence of her boyfriend.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 10:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
Team Mina u can vote via the website on your phone with as many numbers, all u need to do is sign out then sign in with a different number, so u can just use your friends numbers and request for the otp,they won't complain much since you're doing all the work. #BBNaija

copied

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
undecided take the camera off this two.. all these intellectual boring talks sef...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
C C is not getting rid of her weave, she just told Lolu she dosent like people loosing her hair,because they will end up cutting the hair.

She is only going to allow the stylist make the hair on sunday lipsrsealed

This babe sha

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
FrankGiel:

Three bear and folly!!! So adults that compete in competitions like American idols, the voice, x factor are failures... Tiwa savages contested for the UK version of the x factor at 26..i guess she is also a failure.. U think hustling in the US as a rapper is the same as hustling in naija.. In music you can blow at any age.. Time and chance happens to all... But u aren't wise enough to know..
Check the comment that brought up such reply and quit making a fool of yourself.
The man called Nina dumb and said a man like Teddy cannot hang out with her and I asked him what makes teddy so much smarter than Nina, when she's already on his level of fame at just 21.
People succeed at any age and there is no shame in hustling but making fun of someone supposedly at your level at a much younger age, doesn't strike me as something a smart person should do, but you aren't smart enough to know that.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
rOsy247:

I also think the weakness of a mumu man can make him become enslaved by a woman.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
so lolu likes anto like this?
see him forming " she dey vex me "

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mankan2k7(m): 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
Lolu can gossip for Africa. na real wa
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
rOsy247:

I don't think princess came into the house with that hair.. I could be wrong though.. But that's the hair CeeC came in with. I like her hair sha.. But I'll like to see her on a different look
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
" anto is a bitch, she is mad and she is weird, BMW"-LOLU
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
Is Tobi talking about CeeCee?

Oh, it's Lolu sef.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
kingxsamz:
undecided take the camera off this two..
all these intellectual boring talks sef...
Two channels for d show would have been perfect
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
I don't like Lolu. Why is all his discussions about Anto? He's subtly running Anto down to sell himself. I'm this, I'm that. Gosh

Cece must be bored from all the Anto talks.

Eiiiiiish

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by munalight(f): 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
Please, I don't understand this BBN's logo on almost everything in the house; especially the housemates cosmetics and some of their clothings. Was it biggie that got it for them?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivuch: 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
Is it Anto that Lolu is castigating?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
munalight:
Please, I don't understand this BBN's logo on almost everything in the house; especially the housemates cosmetics and some of their clothings. Was it biggie that got it for them?
They would be freely advertising other products otherwise

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
oshe11:
na draw u take am?
I didn't bet,I'm just happy for the draw.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
XML33:

Nigerians will always be Nigerians, even if they've lived almost all their lives in a foreign environment. Instead of you to decry incompetence and promote competence, you are being sympathetic to incompetence. It seems Nigeria's problem has genetic underpinnings. I don't think the problem is just cultural and environmental. We need to learn to weed out incompetence and place value on competence, irrespective of whether we would hurt the feelings or sensitivities of the incompetent.
The only thing I saw was "incompetence/competence"
What's with the repetition? Boring!!!!
You were rude and that sucks. Your type are the ones crying cee c(not that I like her) is rude.
Thanks and God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread