Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (800) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3876407 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
Queenofhell:
Rented.
lol rent or not he has been maintaining is rent lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
vladimiros:

lolu also called her a bitch

nigga is weird

Even though I don't like Lolu I will say the truth..

He was actually telling CC that he called anto a bitch to her face while they were having a discussion.

I don't think he is running anto down sounds more like he is scared of her and has maximum respect for her.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
Queenofhell:

And if I do, what will happen?
I will ignore you. Thanks.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 10:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
lolu just saw cee cee legs and said

" you look like you walked through the valley of the shadow of death"

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ladyprosper: 10:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
Better support Miracle....the only guy who doesn’t hate and gossip

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
vladimiros:

lolu also called her a bitch

nigga is weird
Hmm, he said he told her she was a bitch and she said she knows and feels bad because he does things for her, something to that effect anyway

The way he called her a bitch was like he was hailing her in some sort of weird, twisted, 'I like her because she's stubborn' fetishized way

Didn't sound like he was criticising her per se, maybe I'm just reading it incorrectly sha

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
cnnelo:

The only thing I saw was "incompetence/competence"
What's with the repetition? Boring!!!!
You were rude and that sucks. Your type are the ones crying cee c(not that I like her) is rude.
Thanks and God bless

Everybody is now quoting me just to get my attention. Pathetic, truth-hating, mediocrity-loving, emotional parasites.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
I dont even know why people are mad that Lolu is talking bout Anto. He hasnt said anything out of place. He has mentioned that she is brilliant, smart etc but has a bit of crase in her. The both of them seem like a crazy duo especially Anto.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
booqee:
Please what issue? What is he saying and angry about?
he isn't angry.he was laughing at those that biggie bathed.He also was criticising some of the housemates.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
Divay22:

She can't get rid of it, that's the only thing that covers her forehead wink(lemme not say much)
Team ceebi...
The shape of her head is like bicycle seat.....

If rain fall ontop her shaved head, it wud retain the watergrin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 10:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
" I wanted to pick teddy a"- cee cee
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Hmm, he said he told her she was a bitch and she said she knows and feels bad because he does things for her, something to that effect anyway

The way he called her a bitch was like he was hailing her in some sort of weird, twisted, 'I like her because she's stubborn' fetishized way

Didn't sound like he was criticising her per se, maybe I'm just reading it incorrectly sha
That was how he said it oo. Me i dont see him snitching on her.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
eksbabe:
I dont even know why people are mad that Lolu is talking bout Anto. He hasnt said anything out of place. He has mentioned that she is brilliant, smart etc but has a bit of crase in her. The both of them seem like a crazy duo especially Anto.
Yeah, doesn't sound like he's b*tching, he actually sounds like a guy obsessing over his crush to me lol

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
ladyprosper:
On instagram Efenation has declared for miracle.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
eksbabe:
That was how he said it oo. Me i dont see him snitching on her.
Ok good I'm not the only one cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
opella:
Lolu is a snitch, why discuss your partner?
Tobi and Bambam discussed their partners earlier in the day.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
vladimiros:
Why didn't she?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ladyprosper: 10:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
When Anto is talking people like Lolu need to hide under the stairs.....just that she is not boastful, That girl is well read.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by siempere(m): 10:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
XML33:

Everybody is now quoting me just to get my attention. Pathetic, truth-hating, mediocrity-loving, emotional parasites.
I need a hate emoji for this guy...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Yeah, doesn't sound like he's b*tching, he actually sounds like a guy obsessing over his crush to me lol
Gbam. He’s been going on and on about her since and hasnt really said anything demeaning about her.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 10:53pm On Feb 13, 2018
ladyprosper:
miracle gossips o, I have heard him gossiping about ricco with toby, and till date he hasn't been able to confront ricco
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
vladimiros:
CEE-C TO LOLU...... I WANTED TO PICK TEDDY-A....... THANK GOD I DIDN'T

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivuch: 10:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Wait, are you talking about his discussion about Anto? Isn't he hailing her in a way? Even though he's talking about her 'flaws' it almost sounds like he's admiring her for them
calling her
B= bitch
M=mad
W=weird.
If what Lolu is telling CeeC about Anto is praise, may your friend praise you like him.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
Akthedream112:

Thanks for that very important addition grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
see an angel dey talk rubbish
" China's economy has surpassed America's "
yeye...
American economy is till the worlds biggest..
nigga does not even know the value of dollar in the world economy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
Queenofhell:
On instagram Efenation has declared for miracle.
Sympathizers nation.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
styrese:
miracle gossips o, I have heard him gossiping about ricco with toby, and till date he hasn't been able to confront ricco
THERE IS NO HOUSEMATE THAT DOESN'T GOSSIP, THE REASON/INTENTION BEHIND THEIR GOSSIP IS WHAT IS DIFFERENT.

WITHOUT GOSSIP, VIEWERS WON'T KNOW WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON. CAMERA CANT ALWAYS SHOW ALL OF THEM AT A TIME.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivuch: 10:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
eksbabe:
Gbam. He’s been going on and on about her since and hasnt really said anything demeaning about her.
calling her bitch, mad and weird is not demeaning? Telling CeeC that he can't date her is not demeaning? Ha! There is God o!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
Giel:
Real alpha male falling down because of water
LMAO grin cheesy grin

LOL.
If na BBn house be this ehn.
You, Tiribear, akdream, dominik and papiikush will not escape nomination every week o... grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
Akthedream112:

And dude no complete am oo

He made it looked like she regretted nt picking him

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theflash98: 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
ladyprosper:

only guy?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
Akthedream112:

THERE IS NO HOUSEMATE THAT DOESN'T GOSSIP, THE REASON/INTENTION BEHIND THE GOSSIP IS WHAT IS DIFFERENT.
Yea, but still Gossip

(1) (2) (3) ... (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)