Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3870263 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
Leo tells them that this is not as big of a deal as lolu is making it out to be,
He says that they are both mature adults and they should behave as mature adults

Cee c even apologised first,
Very mature of her.

Lolu has apologised now,

They've hugged it out now.
That's nice.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
Trash,
Why didn't you quote the person who generalized about all Mina fans? Why did you decide to quote me?
If the person can dish it they can take it.
Get out of my mentioñs biased hypocrite.

[s]
Lhimeet:

You keep generalizing ...How many Teddy A fans do you know? Just because few attacked you? You now deem it fit to generalize all? ...Just pathetic...You've been on this for the past one week..Don't you forget the past & move on? Is it that hard? Move On! lipsrsealed
[/s]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:
''To be honest with you I am sore. In my thigh and my pelvic area. This should be a lesson to everyone. I don't like to be yelled at. There's a reason i don't like it but i won't say that.'' - Lolu

Awwwwwwwnnnn... I feel so sad for him, I personally hate being yelled at too. Even if you're right, the moment you start yelling, you might as well stop talking because I already shut you up and out mentally. I don't understand why grownups can't express themselves without yelling, it's the only reason why I'm yet to like Khloe.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
I dont like CeeC but Lolu sef dy behave like pikin
they shuld both move on jare. oh they settled already. cool!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
I dont like CeeC but Lolu sef dy behave like pikin
they shuld both move on jare. oh they settled already. cool!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
Everyone is telling them to apologize to themselves.

Ceecee has now apologized. Lolu has also apologized. Everyone is now telling them to 'hug it out'. So they've hugged.

Lolu is so stubborn. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 2:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
lolu and cee-c have apologized to eachother, they hugged and french kissed...awwwn.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
can khloe just go and wear a cloth God shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 2:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
kingxsamz:
lolu and cee-c have apologized to eachother, they hugged and french kissed...awwwn.

French kissed? shocked shocked shocked

Are you fvckin with me right now? Ha! Iya ma je Tobiloba ooooo. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 2:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
Giel:
Trash,
Why didn't you quote the person who generalized about all Mina fans? Why did you decide to quote me?
If the person can dish it they can take it.
Get out of my mentioñs biased hypocrite.

[s][/s]
You sound harsh...Take it easy,life is easy!...Stop dwelling in the past & face the present!…Happy Val cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 2:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
Blackhawk01:

grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
Giel:
Leo tells them that this is not as big of a deal as lolu is making it out to be,
He says that they are both mature adults and they should behave as mature adults

Cee c even apologised first,
Very mature of her.

Lolu has apologised now,

They've hugged it out now.
That's nice.
VERY CORRECT..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 2:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
77up:
can khloe just go and wear a cloth God shocked

Leave khloe oo, her standing boobiies sure for her o grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 2:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
Awwwwwww lol. Both of dem are jst joker's.

Angel though, jst apt. Dats xactly what I feel happened, cee cee was wrong and then Lolu decided to retaliate which made no sense @ all actually, quite immature.

And Khloe, did a gud job fixing it

And big broda needs 2 remove dat chain b4 dey kill each Oda oooo. Make we no go see gobe
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 2:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
janellemonae:

Ceecee has now apologized. Lolu has also apologized. Everyone is now telling them to 'hug it out'. So they've hugged.

Make i no lie, the guy stubborn. Cece think she she stubborn. if dem leave Lolu, he will remain like that till after the show.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
Rico shouting:
stop wasting food! pls I'm begging if u can't finish food don't take it! There are people starving out there. This is personal to me. It doesn't make sense. I'm not joking. Just stop it please! There are beggars out there wt no good to eat and u guys will just be wasting food. Stop it!

Bam bam is also announcing dt pple should wash plates and clean after themselves. No one is anyone's housemaid. Rico says loud it.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
Blackhawk01:

And you believe the person you mentioned?? cee cee wey never kiss Tobi wey she love, nah she go kiss another person.... funny
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
CeeC apologises? This show is scripted! She doesn't have it in her!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
janellemonae:

why are you ppl painting lolu as stubborn nw,you think it's easy to get kicked by bull shocked they both wrong and beg each other so why is he sturbon na

team tedybam anyway cool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
I hope we can free cee cee now, looking at what happened earlier, they were both wrong!
Lolu refused to move when cee cee asked him and cee refused to move when lolu wanted to wash his hands, resulting in an altercation that injured lolu, because cee cee sat down with force making the strap break forcefully.
Lolu is showing the tendency of a man who can hit a woman if provoked.
Everyone is cheering him for what he did last night because cee is hated but that was an emotional and verbal abuse .
No real man calls a woman all the derogatory things lolu dished out to cee last night and even this morning he engaged in an act that resulted to violence.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 2:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:

grin grin grin grin oga why na
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by akintho(m): 2:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
janellemonae:
Khloe says they should apologize to themselves as children of god, not because they like themselves. Lol!

Angel says he saw everything. Dt lolu didn't have a problem moving, or wt what Cheever said but dt it's d tone in which she said it. And then lolu was retaliating to dt.

Angel also says he heard all their conversation last night and dt it was deep. He says "there's a connection there. U guys should explore it". Lol!

Angel on point.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
77up:
If you undecided think Cee c is beautiful, you need to visit foxran in prison to tell you what beautiful is undecided tongue :-
Lol.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivuch: 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
Look at what a Nigeria blog carried. Let us pray for bloggers.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
jikins:

grin grin grin grin oga why na

the girl get agidi,is what we all know, even the guy in CAPS LOCK is aware of it

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:
''To be honest with you I am sore. In my thigh and my pelvic area. This should be a lesson to everyone . I don't like to be yelled at. There's a reason i don't like it but i won't say that.'' - Lolu
WHAT LESSON?... WHO ENDED UP WITH BROKEN TESTACLES? THIS SHOULD REALLY BE A LESSON TO LOLU.. I WISH HIM QUICK RECOVERY SHA..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
77up:
tobi Toni is back to sadist world sad

the only housemate that will wish to remain bond.....tobi embarassed sorry dude

Please type in pidgin. English isn't your thing.

Thanks.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tmonex: 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
Vivuch:
Look at what a Nigeria blog carried. Let us pray for bloggers.

Aye mi...Funkeeeeee...I translated to yoruba and it got me ROTF
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
Chai loooooool[quote author =Vivuch post=65061496]Look at what a Nigeria blog carried. Let us pray for bloggers.[/quote]
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
RedDistrict:

Leave khloe oo, her standing boobiies sure for her o grin
it's irritating upcoming pastors and Alfas here na grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
Did I just hear Bitto say he wants to wash Princess' Pant
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:
SHE WAS EVEN THE FIRST TO TALK TO TOBI BEFORE OTHER HOUSEMATES SETTLED THE ISSUE..

BUT THE CHILDISH LOLU DIDN'T ANSWER... MAYBE HE WAS SCARED OF HAVING ANOTHER SORE..

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.