Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (836) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3870263 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
Akthedream112:

WHAT LESSON?... WHO ENDED UP WITH BROKEN TESTACLES? THIS SHOULD REALLY BE A LESSON TO LOLU.. I WISH HIM QUICK RECOVERY SHA..

You are for nobody ryt? coz I know that's your favourite poem. I don't av any issue with you biko

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ersonleads(m): 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2018
Rico is d meme lord! D playful & free spirit guy. I like dat Rico dude

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2018
Vivuch:
Look at what a Nigeria blog carried. Let us pray for bloggers.
THAT BLOGGER IS NOT DIFFERENT FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU DOING YOUR BEST TO HATE CEE-C..
YA ALL ARE THE SAME..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivuch: 2:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
Akthedream112:

THAT BLOGGER IS NOT DIFFERENT FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU DOING YOUR BEST TO HATE CEE-C..
YA ALL ARE THE SAME..
Mr caps lock ewu.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:

You are for nobody ryt? coz I know that's your favourite poem. I don't av any issue with you biko
YEA.. THEY WERE BOTH WRONG... STOP PUTTING THE BLAME ON CEE-C ALONE.. BE A GOOD JUDGE
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Iwillnotjump: 2:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
Akthedream112:

VERY CORRECT..

This guy, you are biased as fvck grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
Vivuch:
Mr caps lock ewu.
HE PAIN AM WELL WELL.. CRY CRY BABY

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
Akthedream112:

SHE WAS EVEN THE FIRST TO TALK TO TOBI BEFORE OTHER HOUSEMATES SETTLED THE ISSUE..

BUT THE CHILDISH LOLU DIDN'T ANSWER... MAYBE HE WAS SCARED OF HAVING ANOTHER SORE..

The case has been settled.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2018
Iwillnotjump:

This guy, you are biased as fvck grin grin
GO WATCH THE VIDEO IF YOU DONT BELIEVE... QUIT HATING..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:

the girl get agidi,is what we all know, even the guy in CAPS LOCK is aware of it

Yea your right but people are not "black and white" we are complex creatures. Just because cc behaves one way doesn't mean she's incapable of behaving another way.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nimi22(f): 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
I just started watching o, pls why is Lolu and cee c still tied?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2018
This one that all the housemates are happy and Lolu and Cece have settled their quarrel. You sure say we go see any entertainment for the next one week so? I just wish dem put better Benin person for that place wey go scatter everywhere. We need entertainment abeg.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Iwillnotjump: 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2018
Akthedream112:

GO WATCH THE VIDEO IF YOU DONT BELIEVE... QUIT HATING..

I'm not hating, but you are biased. I expect you to correct that bolded because leo said the same thing to CeeC but you didn't acknowledge it.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:

The case has been settled.
YEA... I SALUTE CEE-C'S MATURITY. SHE WAS ALSO THE FIRST TO APOLOGIZED.. IT IS VERY RARE TO FIND SUCH IN LADIES..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
Iwillnotjump:

I'm not hating, but you are biased. I expect you to correct that bolded because leo said the same thing to CeeC but you didn't acknowledge it.
COME, THIS YOUR BEEF FOR CEE-C IS GETTING TOO MUCH OOO, YOU NEED TO SLOW DOWN... SORRY I CAN'T HELP YOU..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
Akthedream112:

YEA... I SALUTE CEE-C'S MATURITY. SHE WAS ALSO THE FIRST TO APOLOGIZED.. IT IS VERY RARE TO FIND SUCH IN LADIES..

Please stop telling us you are for Nobody... I don't want to hear that from you again ,OK?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2018
Just patiently waiting for Tobi to come and resume mumu duties back for Cee C. If the guy sense no reset now then he is gone completely.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2018
Akthedream112:

HE PAIN AM WELL WELL.. CRY CRY BABY
like I said before and I want you to read this again and again till it is registered in your empty skull
how old are you? You still insult like a kid in nursery school. Anyway All I can say from my observations towards you is that you seem to have faced alot of rejection in your life which has put you in a bad state of depression. So you trying so hard to be heard and seen but it's not working. My honest advice for you Is to go see a physc doctor before you commit suicide. Cause trust me in as much we would love to see this population reduced by losing a fool we also believe he can change and be a better person..
Now my prayer for you today is to receive sense..
Like this comment if it's also your prayers for the delusional victim

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2018
jikins:

Yea your right but people are not "black and white" we are complex creatures. Just because cc behaves one way doesn't mean she's incapable of behaving another way.
YOU ARE WISE BRO..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
Akthedream112:

am not impressed joor. She doesnt have d sore thigh or d tvery sore pelvic area. Assuming d the hook hit lolu's balls would we still be talking of apology or maturity

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
TEDDY-A IS WRONG... YOU GOT THE WRONG INFO..

LOLU AND CEE-C WERE NOT HAVING FUN.... THE CLAP FROM TOBI WAS BUT EVEN FOR THAT..

TEDDY-A IS OBVIOUSLY JEALOUS

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
AntiBrutus, tbh - To be honest.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
Akthedream112:

LOLU AND CEE-C WASNT HAVING FUN.... THE CLAP FROM TOBI WAS BUT EVEN FOR THAT..

Weren't.

Don't bother thanking me.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
Lolu and C-c despite their dispute.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
tsquaure:
am not impressed joor. She doesnt have d sore thigh or d tvery sore pelvic area. Assuming d the hook hit lolu's balls would we still be talking of apology or maturity
WELL, MR "INTELLIGENT" LOLU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE TRYING TO ACT LIKE A CUNT
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
zicoraads:
AntiBrutus, tbh - To be honest.

Chai! So simple... cry cry cry
Thank you so much kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:

That's Anto

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
Teddy and bambam enjoying each other.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
Akthedream112:

LOLU AND CEE-C WERE NOT HAVING FUN.... THE CLAP FROM TOBI WAS BUT EVEN FOR THAT..

But teddy said the clap was because tobi was jealous ?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:
PEOPLE LIKE YOU DONT WATCH THE SHOW BUT ARGUE WITH ME...LOL

THAT IS ANTO... NOT CEE-C

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 2:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
Giel:

But teddy said the clap was because tobi was jealous ?

Teddy is assuming, Tobi was enjoying his semi-freedom yesterday
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 2:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
Man, it would make sense to have Bambam as a babe. She's pure hearted and easy going. Ladies don't have to put up some kinda behavior to be feminine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)