Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (843) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3882859 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by bujebudanu1(m): 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
Why are d guys dressed in a maggi colour na
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ammyluv2003(f): 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
"Cee-c & Tobi finally kissed.... .what a God we serve "

The messages on the screen are so funny! I enjoy reading them grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
RhemaQuinn:
What!!! Ceec is a pro' at mind games. So because Biggie has paired Tobi with Anto, she kisses him to make sure he doesn't shift all the attention to Anto and also ensure his mind will still be fixed on her.
. Exactly. I also think it has to do with the fact that she felt Tobi slipping from her grips,the very moment he started getting comfy with Bam bam. So,so manipulative.

17 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ryabcool(m): 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
MizzD:

eez like You have energy this evening abi tongue. Plix plaiz your focus on something else cheesy. Like coming to take me out for dinner grin grin

lmao! It's true sha. I miss hanging out with you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
LOLU made this CEEBI thing happen within 24 hours!!!! If you know, you know!!!! LEGEND!!!!

17 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ammyluv2003(f): 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
RhemaQuinn:
What!!! Ceec is a pro' at mind games. So because Biggie has paired Tobi with Anto, she kisses him to make sure he doesn't shift all the attention to Anto and also ensure his mind will still be fixed on her.

Your head dey house

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by cuttyyy: 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
i no fit shout for this kiss btw tobi and cee c... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
Lovexme:
Shakara don end o
Shakara don end o
CC don kiss Tobi
Shakara don end o grin grin

And that was majorly, thanks to Lolu who broke her and to Bambam who made her see that she could lose Tobi to another Housemate.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ryabcool:
well, he won't die. And he's already famous, which will help his photography career which he indulges in asides banking.
I just hope his dad doesn't rig the votes for him, the outrage will be much!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
I know exactly how Tobi feels right now... anytime he remembers that kiss his heart is gonna jump... he's gonna be so happy today. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
Beorn:

Who's talking about sex? Have Khloe fuckėd anybody in the house? Do you see her watching out for the cameras or thinking of what her partner will say? Everything wired in you is just kiss and sex that's why you have this clichéd style reply to every post.
WELL, TOBI AND CEE-C KISS SOME MINUTES AGO... YOU CAN GO FVCK YOURSELF
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
Tetragramaton:
Finally tobi. And this is how he won big brother double wahala.

As in ehn I no understand this formation again.

Big ups to Lolu the MVP

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
booqee:
You haven't answered me yet
LOL.. I WAS BUSY WATCHING TOBI AND CEE-C KISSING EACH OTHER.... I HOPE THIS WON'T PAIN YOU TOO MUCH.. LOL
WHAT WAS YOUR QUESTION?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
Finally, Tobi makes Yoruba Demons proud. On behalf of Yoruba Demons, Swaziland branch, we will party hard tonight.

Oya wo!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
Reussite:
Finally CEE -C and Tobi kissing after several failed attempts and now it looks like its a non stop thing...it took the new pairing thing to unravel the love in her heart.
. That's not love. It's called GROSS POSSESSIVENESS grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
moral lesson: Yoruba demons always win. wink
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:
LOLU made this CEEBI thing happen within 24 hours!!!! If you know, you know!!!! LEGEND!!!!
. Thanks should also be given Bam bam.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
COOL10:
. That's not love. It's called GROSS POSSESSIVENESS grin
HE PAIN AM. WELL WELL
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
Queenofhell:

Sorry, he can never win!

And miracle will never smell the money. So that subsequent housemates don't come in thinking it's OK to be quiet and play on our intelligence to win 45 million. It will not happen.

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ammyluv2003:
"Cee-c & Tobi finally kissed.... .what a God we serve "

The messages on the screen are so funny! I enjoy reading them grin grin

Don't be blasphemous!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tannystacey: 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
kingxsamz:

Yes o. They always. I knew that time Tobi was discussing with lolu he was telling him to make his move that cee-c is so into him.

lol.
These Demons. They go wait. They go even turn to mumu. The most important thing is that they get what they want. cheesy

SHakara don end Cee-c. nonsense spoilt girl.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
undecided who else feels the organizers are gonna manipulate this show because of Tobi and Cee-c?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RhemaQuinn(f): 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
I really pray so because I like that dude...bigtime
Akthedream112:

YES THERE ARE.....I DONT ASSOCIATE WITH NEW FACES EASILY.... I LIKE TO OBSERVE BEFORE GETTING CLOSE TO PEOPLE.... JUST GIVE HIM TIME, HE WILL BE FREE WITH MORE HOUSEMATES AND TALK MORE..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:
I FEEL. YOUR PAIN.. LOL

TODAY IS VALENTINE, THE KISS MUST COME AND MIGHT CONTINUE..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
RhemaQuinn:
I really pray so because I like that dude...bigtime
HE WILL.. HE WON'T BE LOUD THOUGH
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
Tetragramaton:

And miracle will never smell the money. So that subsequent housemates don't come in thinking it's OK to be quiet and play on our intelligence to win 45 million. It will not happen.
Are you well at all?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
kingxsamz:
undecided who else feels the organizers are gonna manipulate this show because of Tobi and Cee-c?
ONLY YOU AND YOUR FELLOW CEE-C HATERS...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
RhemaQuinn:
I like Miracle, I really do but I'm a bit confused about his unusual quietness. Are there guys like him in real life or he's intentionally being withdrawn as per strategy things? Can someone please help me analyze his character traits? He's my fav' but his inability to associate with other housemates despite his looks and career (pilot) advantage is kinda worrisome.

Yes, there are people like Miracle.

The problem with Miracle is that he's an introvert and not much of a social person. It's even worse because he's not a smooth talker like most of the other guys. But i think he will come out a bit with time.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
kingxsamz:
grin
Dude has suffered, he deserves to enjoy small.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
Akthedream112:

I FEEL. YOUR PAIN.. LOL

TODAY IS VALENTINE, THE KISS MUST COME AND MIGHT CONTINUE..

Guy you don't know how happy I am, my guy was successful with his format... i rep team #loto
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
Beorn:

Like you fùck your brothers.
WOW.. SO PAINED.. I AM NOT SORRY..

(1) (2) (3) ... (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.