Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (844) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3878725 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:

Guy you don't know how happy I am, my guy was successful with his format... i rep team #loto
THE ONLY THING LOLU DID WAS TO GET HIMSELF INJURED
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
Akthedream112:
ONLY YOU AND YOUR FELLOW CEE-C HATERS...
cheesy ok
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
RhemaQuinn:
I like Miracle, I really do but I'm a bit confused about his unusual quietness. Are there guys like him in real life or he's intentionally being withdrawn as per strategy things? Can someone please help me analyze his character traits? He's my fav' but his inability to associate with other housemates despite his looks and career (pilot) advantage is kinda worrisome.

Vain pretty pple usually have zero personality. Dts the case of 'miracle'.

His rltshps must be dull. When he decides to expand his mind beyond himself, he'll discover a whole new world.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by cuttyyy: 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
omo c as tobi dey happy like to say em don win world cup...chaiii dat kiss no b small tin ooo cool cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vaca1: 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2018
Big brother!!! why do you keep changing the game because you just want ceecee in the house and you switch the plan. wow now I am just clueless...however ceecee must go weather u like it or not!!! This is intense and getting more interesting!!!

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2018
kingxsamz:
moral lesson: Yoruba demons always win. wink
. That kiss was perfectly planned. Trust me,Tobi is meant to run for his life now more than ever. It was just a reminder to Tobi saying:I'm still here. Don't think you can forget me that easily. Here's a sample of what you might miss earning if you look elsewhere.
And with just a kiss,Queen Jezebel herself was able to regain full and exclusive control to King Ahab's mumu button. Watch as she makes him carry out her wishes even more easily than before. How the mighty has once again fallen.

19 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tannystacey: 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
I feel like for some reason, Tobi and Cee-c are not going anywhere yet. This game is somehow gonna be in Tobi's favor, at least till the pairing is dissolved.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
Beorn:

Shove your sorry up your ass.
CRY BABY... CEE-C IS REALLY TORMENTING YOU..LOL
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
kingxsamz:
undecided who else feels the organizers are gonna manipulate this show because of Tobi and Cee-c?
it's a manipulated show already.....nothing serious, dassol kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
tannystacey:
I feel like for some reason, Tobi and Cee-c are not going anywhere yet. This game is somehow gonna be in Tobi's favor, at least till the pairing is dissolved.

KIKIKIKIKI.. WHERE WERE THEY GOING BEFORE?
FUNNY.. LOL
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
77up:
it's a manipulated show already.....nothing serious, dassol kiss
AHHHH... HE PAIN YOU WELL WELL.. LOL
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
kingxsamz:
undecided who else feels the organizers are gonna manipulate this show because of Tobi and Cee-c?
Show dat dey av already bn manipulated started from Ebuka and biggie's influence

I wudnt be suprised if they called both of them in and asked them to do thischeesy

Biggie is the BIGGEST GAME PLAYER BROgrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
COOL10:
. That kiss was perfectly planned. Trust me,Tobi is meant to run for his life now more than ever. It was just a reminder to Tobi saying:I'm still here. Don't think you can forget me that easily. Here's a sample of what you might miss earning if you look elsewhere.
And with just a kiss,Queen Jezebel herself was able to regain full and exclusive control to King Ahab's mumu button. Watch as she makes him carry out her wishes even more easily than before. How the mighty has fallen again.
I think the kiss was genuine though. I think part of her wing has been clipped by the shebang she had with Lolu.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2018
Tetragramaton:

And miracle will never smell the money. So that subsequent housemates don't come in thinking it's OK to be quiet and play on our intelligence to win 45 million. It will not happen.
That guy is just an upgrade of a male sex doll. angry

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
COOL10:
And with just a kiss,Queen Jezebel herself was able to regain full and exclusive control to King Ahab's mumu button. Watch as she makes him carry out her wishes even more easily than before. How the mighty has fallen again.
WOW!.. I CAN FEEL YOUR PAIN.. SO MUCH PAIN.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2018
Giel:

Anto told lolu that they will talk about it.
Now they have to bond for a longer time grin
Lolu came outta it worse tho....

But he deserves it for being too cocky...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2018
COOL10:
Exactly, He would have even rejected her , to punish her a little, after all she rejected his kiss before the task, dis is not d right time to kiss her,I don't think he is wise

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
Beorn:

Even with caps lock, your illiteracy can't be hidan . Olodo!! what's "tally tormenting"? Dumbåss!!

HIDDEN... NOT HIDAN....... KIKIKIKIKI. LOL

STOP HATING

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2018
janellemonae:

Vain pretty pple usually have zero personality. Dts the case of 'miracle'.

His rltshps must be dull. When he decides to expand his mind beyond himself, he'll discover a whole new world.
Miracle is not vain, he has a great mind and unparalleled ambition, people like him tend to talk less and do more .
Vain people are instagram slay queens who do nothing but put up their bodies on display for the admiration of men, doing nothing productive and yielding no input to the society.
You have every right to dislike him, I can't stop you, but please for your own good try and learn the definition of vain for futuristic references.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
Akthedream112:

LOL.. I WAS BUSY WATCHING TOBI AND CEE-C KISSING EACH OTHER.... I HOPE THIS WON'T PAIN YOU TOO MUCH.. LOL
WHAT WAS YOUR QUESTION?
On the contrary, that's one of my best moment on the show.. Not just the kiss, but the fact that cee-c has finally broken down those fake walls and allowed Tobi in.. Life shouldn't be that hard.

Next time you call anybody out for incomplete update or whatever, I'm gonna drag your behind to the cleaners

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
Afam4eva:

I think the kiss was genuine though. I think part of her wing has been clipped by the shebang she had with Lolu.
I FEEL YOUR PAIN BRO.. SHE HAS REALLY PUT HATERS LIKE YOU TO SHAME.. LOL
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
The biggest losers of this show would the people who were too busy hating, strategizing on how to "win" cheesy with their teams to get to know the housemates

Pathetic really, anyway, addicts watch and fall for and fall out of love with the housemates...
When asked the essence of BB...one should have something to say instead of, "oh I was team xyz, we made them win...without having learnt any single thing about said xyz

Lol

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
Afam4eva:

. Bro trust me. That was an act of pure jealousy and that's why it must have seemed so genuine. Yes,credit should be given to both Lolu and Bam bam for this masterpiece which reiterates my earlier prediction of this happening. She'd rather have him to herself even without knowing his usefulness than lose him to another female who finds him useful. It's pure female psychology. Tobi's head must have grown twice its' size by now in excitement. If only he knew. embarassed cry

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibori1(m): 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
Beorn:
Finally, Tobi makes Yoruba Demons proud. On behalf of Yoruba Demons, Swaziland branch, we will party hard tonight.

Oya wo!!

just for kiss..?dt lolu even initiated, and Yoruba demons r celebrating, shame!!!

yeye dey smell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
booqee:
On the contrary, that's one of my best moment on the show.. Not just the kiss, but the fact that cee-c has finally broken down those fake walls and allowed Tobi in.. Life shouldn't be that hard.

Next time you call anybody out for incomplete update or whatever, I'm gonna drag your behind to the cleaners

SHAMELESS GIRL... LADIES LIKE YOU GET KISSING WITHIN MINUTES AND GET SEX WITHIN HOURS OF MEETING DIFFERENT GUYS... LEARN TO MAKE MEN BEG FOR IT... DONT BE AN ANIMASHAUN..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
RhemaQuinn:
I like Miracle, I really do but I'm a bit confused about his unusual quietness. Are there guys like him in real life or he's intentionally being withdrawn as per strategy things? Can someone please help me analyze his character traits? He's my fav' but his inability to associate with other housemates despite his looks and career (pilot) advantage is kinda worrisome.

There are people like him, but they are usually not intelligent. And they seem to stick to people like themselves who are also not intelligent. Miracle is the equivalent of the typical slay queen who the only attractive quality she possesses is just her looks.

Yesterday Ahneeka asked Miracle who his best actor was and he said Dominic. I know you might be wondering who the fuçk Dominic is. Dominic the character played by Vin Diesel in Fast & Furious. Now, usually, when you ask intelligent people who their best actor is they don't say the character the actor played, but they mention the actor, and then they expand on their answer; they talk about his other roles and why they like the actor. But when you ask a 5 year old who is his favorite actor is he'll mention something like Spider man or Ben 10. This is because he's not intelligent enough to differentiate between an actor and a character. Do you see a correlation between the mind of miracle and that of a 5 year old?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
ba7man:
That guy is just an upgrade of a male sex doll. angry
So he turns you on?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
Cee c just activated Tobi's mumu button. looks like his supporters need to use this Lenten season to fast and intervene on his behalf.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
Queenofhell:

Miracle is not vain, he has a great mind and unparalleled ambition, people like him tend to talk less and more .
Vain people are instagram slay queens who do nothing but put up their bodies on display for the admiration of men, doing nothing productive and yielding no input in the society.
You have every right to dislike him, I can't stop you, but please for your own good try and learn the definition of vain for futuristic references.
He has little content.

You can't give what you don't have.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jojogirlx: 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
Exactly what i told my hubby. You know women r competitive.
Reussite:

Exactly!

(1) (2) (3) ... (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.