Stats: 3,160,943 members, 7,845,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (875) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3918685 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alarmednigerian: 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
Papiikush:

Awwwww... So romantic embarassed

Awwwwwwwww

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
dayoakinns:
I love lolu to a fault, well composed and mature. All my vote to lolu.

You know you're to vote for Loto not only Lolu right?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
Nimi22:

Awww I hate to see cup cakes wasted. Only God knows how many cup cakes I can eat at a go
Sugar be looking at U like....

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ntyce(m): 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
MamBi:
Cee'c is a wicked someborri grin

She is lying-on a bed and tweezing hair from her chin whilst Tobi is holding her bronzer case mirror for her. (I know you people will roast him for this tongue)

Cee'c: Your girlfriend!

Tobi: My girlfriend?

Cee'c: I did something to her and I got the reaction I was looking for. You know her boyfriend is tall? Well whilst he was sharing drink, I went to him and started playing with him and jumping on him. If you saw the look on her face. Now she knows how it feels.

I assume Cee'c is referring to Bam Bam and getting a jealous reaction out of her in retaliation for that massage grin grin

Anyway sha, Tobi ends up taking the tweezers and helps her try to remove the hairs on her chin grin grin (Can I get an aaaaawwwww? tongue tongue)

Nothing romantic, Yorubas call it - gbewudani okunrin.

Idiot nincompoop

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
MamBi:

Lol, I don't trust this your aaaawww but I will take it like its quarter genuine... grin and wait for the roasting to come later.
Roasting?

We have given up on the mumu grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
Favolly:
Full gist please...
Was joking ma....
He slipped while chasing d1 bt ntin to it
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stunning4real: 1:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
Beautywealth:
Please how can I vote have downloaded wechat but I
you cannot on weechat
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
Queenofhell:
I'd rather a cee cee than a teddy
Cee cee is draining, jealous, immature and what have you, but the good thing about her is that what you see is what you get. She doesn't pretend and you always know where you stand with her.

Teddy on the other hand is supposedly cool with all the housemates, then trashes them behind their back.
When he was with Khloe, he agreed with everything she said about Alex, when he is with Alex he agrees with everything she says about Khloe.

And he's not even as smart as he thinks he is, imagine eliminate the weaker ones and battle with the strong ones, isn't that a stupid and dumb strategy ?

Cee cee is a far better person than teddy, teddy is tricky ,manipulative and emotionally abusive. He does it subliminally and subtly but you can always perceive the stench of his abuse.

And who in god's name declares himself an "alpha male "
Who really is an alpha male?
An alpha male is the number one male ,the one that Leads the pack.
How can someone who has never won a HOH task or won any arena game, or come up with any big idea that will either improve the entertainment value of the show or help them win tasks, declare himself an alpha male and some people are senseless enough to buy into it?

Love this also.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
MizzD:
lol . Tobi cursing CeeC indirectly. Wants the viewers to vote out the manipulators. Prays fire should burn them.

I'm just pained (in advance) that the moment the likes of Ceebi get saved, it sends housemates a wrong signal. Tobi will feel he's doing well, and CeeC will continue wit her nonsense angry.

Coward like him.

All he can do is to curse cece Indirectly. he couldn't handle CeCe like a human being. Now he is acting as if she forced him, but if it's to throw slick insults at Mina that's where he will have power.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
Biggie calls HoH to the diary room.

Our senior wife Alex comes back to feed our husband Leo with some stollen (Na Leo talk am oh) Pringles whilst the new wife is gone performing her HoH duties. grin

Oy, the crackling of the pringles chomping in my ear is so embarassed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 1:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
Giddyperson:
Get someone to pluck yours, hope you're good

Lol.. Yes I am. Thanks
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
Wow,so ahneeka is so unhygienic and dirty that she detests bathing? Reminds me of sheila.am sure most rineeka fans also hate bathing.anyway,shes a diva in singing,can sing all songs just like alex can dance.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
oshe11:
Was joking ma....
He slipped while chasing d1 bt ntin to it
Lol! Okay

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nimi22(f): 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
oshe11:
Sugar be looking at U like....

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
MamBi:
Wait a minute! Khloe and this by force party. This is her task. Now I understand what she told Biggie: "that she is doing the task but getting another person annoyed".

You're right.. I confirmed that too the moment she said the above in the diary room
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
The way "Awwwwwwwww" is flying around this thread I'm beginning to think some foreigners have Thread-jack this thread ooo

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
Giel:

Coward like him.

All he can do is to curse cece Indirectly. he couldn't handle CeCe like a human being. Now he is acting as if she forced him, but if it's to throw slick insults at Mina that's where he will have power.
Tobi did not curse cee-c indirectly. They were discussing Sunday's eviction and he was actually referring to Dee-one. I dont know how people twist things to make themselves happy or something..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
senatordave1:
Wow,so ahneeka is so unhygienic and dirty that she detests bathing? Reminds me of sheila.am sure most rineeka fans also hate bathing.anyway,shes a diva in singing,can sing all songs just like alex can dance.

I see why her acne refuse to give up

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
Giel:

Coward like him.

His curse was actually for the manipulators he thinks he knows, Deeone and lolu I think. I only said he's cursing CeeC indirectly cos she's the greatest manipulator when it comes to Tobi

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
MamBi:
Cee'c is a wicked someborri grin

She is lying-on a bed and tweezing hair from her chin whilst Tobi is holding her bronzer case mirror for her. (I know you people will roast him for this tongue)

Cee'c: Your girlfriend!

Tobi: My girlfriend?

Cee'c: I did something to her and I got the reaction I was looking for. You know her boyfriend is tall? Well whilst he was sharing drink, I went to him and started playing with him and jumping on him. If you saw the look on her face. Now she knows how it feels.

I assume Cee'c is referring to Bam Bam and getting a jealous reaction out of her in retaliation for that massage grin grin

Anyway sha, Tobi ends up taking the tweezers and helps her try to remove the hairs on her chin grin grin (Can I get an aaaaawwwww? tongue tongue)

Eeeeeeewwwwwww embarassed embarassed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
These housemates have managed to dilute Bitto's game plan. Hearing his voice is not as common as it used to be..

Biggie has asked housemates to clean all windows and reflective surfaces.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
MizzD:
Lol. Tobi cursing CeeC indirectly. Wants the viewers to vote out the manipulators. Prays fire should burn them.

I'm just pained (in advance) that the moment the likes of Ceebi get saved, it sends housemates a wrong signal. Tobi will feel he's doing well, and CeeC will continue wit her nonsense angry.

How did you arrived @the Bolden?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Iwillnotjump: 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
livelymatilda:

All you know is sex sex sex.I won't be surprised if you are a one minute man with a carrot dick.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
oshe11:
The way "Awwwwwwwww" is flying around this thread I'm beginning to think some foreigners have Thread-jack this thread ooo

tongue tongue Aaawwwww!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Eeeeeeewwwwwww embarassed embarassed

I have replaced the Eeeeee with Aaaaaa tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
MamBi:
These housemates have managed to dilute Bitto's game plan. Hearing his voice is not as common as it used to be..

Biggie has asked housemates to clean all windows and reflective surfaces.
very true, he seems clueless lately, I pity him though

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2018
Greizman:

I'm quite sure u know d actor's name.
the moment d person doesn't know then we can assume the actor is not his favourite or he doesn't understand d meaning of "favourite"
you'd be shocked how many Nigerians could be less bothered about actor's names.

I used to assume people should know actor's names in popular movies at least, but just last year, I met someone who didn't know Pete Edochie by name. Pete Edochie, not even an American actor.

I like to refer to actors by their actual names, not the names if characters they play, but a lot of people don't know these names and rely on descriptions of the actor or his role(s). Multiple people have asked me " wetin I dey use actor name do?"

Just wanted to let you know, that is actually a possibility. Not everyone watches movies regularly enough to know actors by their name

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
MamBi:
The guy was popular from the start of the show but he's almost invisible these days.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
XML33:

You seem to lack the ability to make reasonable arguments.

In competitions like this, people don't earn the cash prize based on their professions. If that was the case, then BBN organizers didn't have to select people to stay in a house for 85 days. All they needed to do was to go to a company that adds value to the Nigerian society and give the most productive staff 45 million. In competitive shows like this, people earn the prize based on the value they bring to the show. And since this is an entertainment show, whosoever deserves to win the cash prize should be someone who has entertained the viewers and impacted the house positively.

People didn't vote Efe because he planned on entering the music industry. I mean, people like Debbie rise also had the same goal. People voted Efe primarily because he was humble, honest, real to the core, and had good rapport with everyone in the house. What Efe was to do with the money wasn't primarily the reason for voting him. And this is where you are getting it all wrong. These 20 housemates were lucky to have been picked to compete for a cash prize and if anyone wins, what they plan to do with the money is their business. The point is, in getting the money, they were able to entertain us. Cristiano Ronaldo makes millions every month because he is an entertaining footballer who draws millions of people to tune in every time he plays. He doesn't earn the money because of what he does with it, he earns the money because of the value he adds through his ability to entertain the audience when he plays football.

Miracle isn't entertaining anyone by his inactivity and inability to engage in discussions and unobligated activities. He is also not adding any reasonable value to the house by his lack of active participation; this view is echoed by the housemates themselves. And since he isn't entertaining anyone in a show which its primary goal is entertainment, he doesn't deserve to win the money. The money to should be given to someone who is entertaining and adds something of value to the house.
This is apt cool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
Vandora: A lot of people when they are giving you a facial, they will use butter. Anything that can go in your mouth can go on your face... grin

She is on the couch chatting with Rico after a brief nap.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
livelymatilda:

How did you arrived @the Bolden?

Does tobi think CeeC is his greatest manipulator? No

Do I think CeeC is tobi ''s greatest manipulator? Yes

Was tobi cursing manipulators? Yes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
MizzD:

His curse was actually for the manipulators he thinks he knows, Deeone and lolu I think. I only said he's cursing CeeC indirectly cos she's the greatest manipulator when it comes to Tobi

Your update made it seem like tobi was cursing cee c Indirectly for being a manipulator because he couldn't do so to her face.

Thanks for clearing it up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)