Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,098 members, 7,845,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (877) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3919063 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
Did i just see Khloe and K brule kissing? She just removed her bra...to be continued

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
Hnm! Seems Lolu always has inconsiderate babes. grin

He sent chocolates, flowers and other things to a girl. She calls him to say thank you and halfway through the conversation, she turns on him and becomes really rude.

He used song titles to write poem and sent to a babe. For where, the babe was looking for shoe or perfume and did not appreciate the effort.

He starts another gist about another girl and gives example of her asking for 15K to do her hair..

Unfortunately, it seemed like his listeners were tired of his gist and they took control of the conversation... For like 2 minutes poor Lolu is trying to explain that he is just giving an example but D1, Alex and Vandora would not allow the poor guy to finish his story.

And from 2Kms away, my beautiful disaster shouts " 15K just for hair? That is too much!"

Poor Lolu: I AM JUST GIVING AN EXAMPLE grin grin

Na lie, they have hijacked lolu's story and he has to keep quiet and follow the new story analysing how some girls expect to be spent on extravagantly when they are dating,

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
Afam4eva:

Before he says things like this, he says "Now, let me shock you".
You are right...He always hiss at the end of every lie too. Lol.I still don't know why people refer to him as "Mr intelligent". Is lying synonymous to intelligence?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
MamBi:

tongue tongue Aaawwwww!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
Afam4eva:
Did i just see Khloe and K brule kissing? She just removed her bra...to be continued
lolz, those two look gud together
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
MamBi:

tongue tongue Aaawwwww!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
Afam4eva:
Didn't you see her looking at the camera? Nothing will happen apart from kissing biko..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
livelymatilda:
Nina should stop talking about her boyfriend. It makes her look stupid and cheap..Annoying
its OK for you to say nasty things about others but its a taboo for others to do the same.I see no difference btwn you and Cc grin. Attention seekers tongue

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
ninnyanny:
My dear gift,all lawyers are not the same. No mind me,but most of them are arrogant. I know you will agree with me.
lol. I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
MamBi:

He sent chocolates, flowers and other things to a girl. She calls him to say thank you and halfway through the conversation, she turns on him and becomes really rude.

He used song titles to write poem and sent to a babe. For where, the babe was looking for shoe or perfume and did not appreciate the effort.

He starts another gist about another girl and gives example of her asking for 15K to do her hair..

Unfortunately, it seemed like his listeners were tired of his gist and they took control of the conversation... For like 2 minutes poor Lolu is trying to explain that he is just giving an example but D1, Alex and Vandora would not allow the poor guy to finish his story.

And from 2Kms away, my beautiful disaster shouts " 15K just for hair? That is too much!"

Na lie, they have hijacked lolu's story and he has to keep quiet and follow the new story analysing how some girls expect to be spent on extravagantly when they are dating,

Lolu was LYING
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
MamBi:

You didn't include that he works 17 hrs a day.. Lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
K Brulle likes this Khloe sha.

With all her tantrums and throwing of his things out of the matrimonial bed and clinging to Leo etc etc, he is still tenderly cradling her in his arms and telling her never to be ashamed of her troubled past.

That if he was her husband he would not be "sorry" for her but would be proud of her. He then tells her to come sleep on his chest like a baby cos she deserves to be treated like a baby.

Okay, see ya guys later. Please update if you are watching and grammar people, please just pity us small. Make the yabis short and sweet and forget all the extra page exam answers.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
ninnyanny:
its OK for you to say nasty things about others but its a taboo for others to do the same.I see no difference btwn you and Cc grin. Attention seekers tongue
How does this relate to cee-c? It seems you are no different from Nina. She told some housemates that her boyfriend is not rich but she still love him.These housemates see you kiss and romance Miracle almost every night..lol
Nina should face her game and stop disturbing our ears with her so called boyfriend.
Like Nina, like ninnyanny

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YINKS89(m): 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
Good day guys ... Please I'll love you to kindly click on this link and vote for a friend.
Student of the Year (F); I voted 4. OlorunFemi Adebimpe (Law),
http:///2nYKfvY. This is the new official website. Thanks.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by King4Roller: 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ifu and Princess justifying oloshoism
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by King4Roller: 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
Rico-swarvey

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
livelymatilda:

You didn't include that he works 17 hrs a day.. Lol

Lol, I missed that part... There was a lightbulb moment for me where I must have zoned out. He was always going "I", let me shock you... And i was like undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
oshe11:
Lolu was LYING
He looking stupid to me whenever he is lying.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
oshe11:
Lolu was LYING

You harsh grin but you are on the right track.

If not complete lies, he is telling TALL tales about some things anyway.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
MamBi:

Lol, I missed that part... There was a lightbulb moment for me where I must have zoned out. He was always going "I", let me shock you... And i was like undecided
Lol...Dee-one was directly telling him to shut up. They were teasing him with that senseless cry he had after the last party.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Timmypaul: 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
livelymatilda:

Lol...Dee-one was directly telling him to shut up. They were teasing him with that senseless cry he had after the last party.
Guys let's vote for Dee1 he deserves to remain in the house. pls let all forgive him and throw him some vote's. God bless you.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
Timmypaul:
Guys let's vote for Dee1 he deserves to remain in the house. pls let all forgive him and throw him some vote's. God bless you.
Sorry, I don't vote.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eleshin(m): 2:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
This Leo keeps exposing his weakness, claiming Mr Know it all.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Iwillnotjump: 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
Vandorah really likes deeone.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Iwillnotjump: 2:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
Timmypaul:

Yeah. Hes fun and spontaneous. Will vote him, even though i'm mina, I'm sure they have enough people voting.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Timmypaul: 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
Iwillnotjump:

Yeah. Hes fun and spontaneous. Will vote him, even though i'm mina, I'm sure they have enough people voting.
Thanks dear I really appreciate. People ain't voting for them, they are last on the poll.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
The housemates just got props for their task presentation

I don't even what they are presenting, does anyone know?

Some talking drums
Some dictionaries.
A baby in a basket
Some costumes. (Police, lawyer, armed robber, surgeon)
Handcuff (and tobi and cee c immediately used to cuff themselves together)

Alex says her mum is a barrister.

Tobi and cee c handcuffed together, why
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
livelymatilda:

How does this relate to cee-c? It seems you are no different from Nina. She told some housemates that her boyfriend is not rich but she still love him.These housemates see you kiss and romance Miracle almost every night..lol
Nina should face her game and stop disturbing our ears with her so called boyfriend.
holier than thou girlie. I see you are a newbie that's why u acting and thinking like a child. This must be your first bbn ever. Have you not seen a married man frolicking with other girls in the house...whether in bbn or bba,so take your cry to the bush and stop flaunting your ignorance thereby embarrassing your self.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
Vandora looks nice. I like her style.

They said they have 4 hours to their presentation.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by duduade: 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
Giel:
The housemates just got props for their task presentation

I don't even what they are presenting, does anyone know?

Some talking drums
Some dictionaries.
A baby in a basket
Some costumes. (Police, lawyer, armed robber, surgeon)
Handcuff (and tobi and cee c immediately used to cuff themselves together)

Alex says her mum is a barrister.

Tobi and cee c handcuffed together, why

OBVIOUSLY THEY ARE PURSUING THEM FROM THEIR RESPECTIVE VILLAGES IN ANAMBRA AND OGUN STATES OF NIGERIA

THEY NEED TO LEAVE COME SUNDAY

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Iwillnotjump: 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
Timmypaul:
Thanks dear I really appreciate. People ain't voting for them, they are last on the poll.

How do i view poll?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2018
livelymatilda:

All the housemates in that house have relationships including vandora that has been behaving like a dog in heat.

I don't think we should judge the housemates who decide to fall in love in biggies house,its not easy to be locked up in the same place from morning to night with the opposite sex.

I really have respect for all the guys in that house with all that bra wearing and skimpy dresses around the house and they still maintain their cool.

If it were the guys wearing very skimpy things all around the house they would have been raped by now.Those ladies are in heat especially when they are ovulating

lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.