Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,804 members, 7,844,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3918270 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
livelymatilda:

LOL @your lame jabs... I will only ignore you because I don't want to decampaign Nina.You must be fooling yourself to think that this is my first bbn.lol.People like you claim to love your hubby/boyfriend, but Bleep around.Continue,he dey your body.
you are toxic

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
Afam4eva:

That's my second pair. I has them some tens of votes. I think they will pull through. However, if they get evicted, it will be a shame because they would have avoided nomination till the end of the show because no one really has any problem with them.
Please we can't afford to share votes, give it all to MINA.
Aheeneka is a presenter and Rico is an actor, I'm sure they had fans coming into the show.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
Tobi is right.. How can his physical look pass for a beggar? Beggar dey gym?. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
ninnyanny:
you are toxic
You are evil.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Budline(m): 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2018
Angel gave each housemates the role that suit them. Tobi doesn't want to take the roll of a beggar. He doesn't know people outside see him as one (cee cs beggar). Angel sabi cast wella.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Budline(m): 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
Angel gave each housemates the role that suit them perfectly. Tobi doesn't want to take the roll of a beggar. He doesn't know people outside see him as one (cee cs beggar). Angel sabi cast wella.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Budline(m): 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
livelymatilda:
Tobi is right.. How can his physical look pass for a beggar? Beggar dey gym?. Lol

Beggar role could have been given to Lolu.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
Budline:
Angel gave each housemates the role that suit them. Tobi doesn't want to take the roll of a beggar. He doesn't know people outside see him as one (cee cs beggar). Angel sabi cast wella.

LMAO cheesy

Tobi is a beggar grin
He is perfectly suited for the role. grin he has had some practice grin
Angel sef grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
When y'all kick out the strong and active characters like Angel, Bitto, Loto... because they're not fine, who then co-ordinates their weekly tasks? Miracle and Nina? Or Ceecee? Abi is it romance that'll help them win their weekly wagers?

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
Giel:

This is perfect
Succinctly put.

Her idea of a right winner is not everyone's idea of a right winner, her idea of who is entertaining is not everyone idea of a right winner
So instead of anyone trying to act like their idea of a right winner or who is more entertaining is the right one.
Everyone should go and vote and hope that their side, (those that share the same ideas as them) Is the winning side.

There are right and wrong reasons for voting and we shouldn't shy away from establishing this distinction. We reward people on the basis of competence and qualities associated with it, especially if the context in which they function overtly requires competence. In a show that's predicated on entertaining the audience and participating productively in the house, it's wrong and unreasonable to vote someone on the basis of his looks when he isn't entertaining the audience and participating productively in the house.

Because Juliet Ibrahim looks better than Lupita Nyongo doesn't mean you'd vote her as a better actress than Lupita. In any context, competence should be the primary criteria upon which to reward a person.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
Cocaiine:
Miracle and Nina are so extremely introverted in that house its annoying. I used to route for them but no more. So boring a couple the only thing they do is kiss and romance each other.

I know majority of those supporting Mina don't watch the show on their own, they watch from this thread so they don't fully understand how fvcking boring and lifeless those two are.

This morning when all the other housemates were congratulating Alex on her birthday and playing with cake and running round the house mina were busy keeping to themselves, yesterday on valentines day all the boys and girls were gisting while cooking and after making up as usual mina was hiding somewhere. Infact the instances too plenty. I used to like them before but that was because I never had chance to settle down and watch the show due to work. The whole Efe scenario is being replayed again where a boring housemate wins because of sentimental reasons. Imagine a more interesting rico, princess and even khloe losing to mina. Mtcheew.
tnk you , how wic we can all reason alike, kiss kiss kiss kiss and collect #45m haaa nawa o

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
[s]
Cocaiine:
Miracle and Nina are so extremely introverted in that house its annoying. I used to route for them but no more. So boring a couple the only thing they do is kiss and romance each other.

I know majority of those supporting Mina don't watch the show on their own, they watch from this thread so they don't fully understand how fvcking boring and lifeless those two are.

This morning when all the other housemates were congratulating Alex on her birthday and playing with cake and running round the house mina were busy keeping to themselves, yesterday on valentines day all the boys and girls were gisting while cooking and after making up as usual mina was hiding somewhere. Infact the instances too plenty. I used to like them before but that was because I never had chance to settle down and watch the show due to work. The whole Efe scenario is being replayed again where a boring housemate wins because of sentimental reasons. Imagine a more interesting rico, princess and even khloe losing to mina. Mtcheew.
[/s]

how many votes you wan give..??keep it to yourself.. no be still una de insult angel for talking?

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
livelymatilda:
No mind angel, producer wey no sabi work. Tobi is suitable for the role of a conductor than lolu. Lolu should have gotten the role of a beggar because of his small stature.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Budline(m): 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
Giel:

LMAO cheesy

Tobi is a beggar grin
He is perfectly suited for the role. grin he has had some practice grin
Angel sef grin

Exactly
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
Team Mina what is all these charity we are doing?
Giving votes to this person and that person...... Have you seen team bamteddy giving votes to anyone?
Do you people know how much team Tobi's father brought out to vote his son?
Please stop with all these charities?
Give your 100 percent vote to Mina.
Can't you see Ebuka and biggie are manipulating this show to give either ring worm teddy or Tobi the money.
How much camera time did Mina get yesterday during the Valentine even though they are the only ones with genuine affections for each other in the show, how many times do they show miracle ?
We can't afford charity, give all your votes to MINA and mina alone.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
livelymatilda:
casting is not always by looks, Angel have noticed Tobi is good in begging, I don't blame Angel at all

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lilamartedi(f): 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
So big brother is playing the footage of what transpired between lolu and cee c and all the housemates are watching

Let’s see what biggie is upto

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
Giel:

This is perfect
Succinctly put.

Her idea of a right winner is not everyone's idea of a right winner, her idea of who is entertaining is not everyone idea of a right winner
So instead of anyone trying to act like their idea of a right winner or who is more entertaining is the right one.
Everyone should go and vote and hope that their side, (those that share the same ideas as them) Is the winning side.

If you are as beautiful as the sense you make all the time, the sky is your starting point.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
Queenofhell:
Giving votes to this person and that person...... Have you seen team bamteddy giving votes to anyone?
Can't you see Ebuka and biggie are manipulating this show to give either ring worm teddy or Tobi the money.
How much camera time did Mina get yesterday during the Valentine even though they are the only ones with genuine affections for each other in the show, how many times do they show miracle ?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lilamartedi:
So big brother is playing the footage of what transpired between lolu and cee c and all the housemates are watching

Let’s see what biggie is upto

Thank you for the update

Hmmm. I Wonder what will happen
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MummySilver: 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
Big brother just played Cee C and Lolu episode
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by funnynation(m): 5:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
Housemates you may go back to your duty

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
After all the drama of showing them the video, the only thing biggie can say is that they should go about their business?

Mtchewww undecided

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lilamartedi(f): 5:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
Big brother has told them to go about their business

Maybe it’s just a subtle way of telling them they’ll lose their wager or the pair of ceebi and loto might be in trouble

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 5:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
Queenofhell:

Let me quote this to serve as a reminder because I honestly don't understand this new "love is sharing" act.

These people you're sharing votes with won't share with you! We don't even have enough votes yet... angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by funnynation(m): 5:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
Tobi dey form concern abi wetin? See his head... Na bcs of Cee-C
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by slimtosin(m): 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
Queenofhell:

How do we go about it?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ginaz:
Love is actually a beautiful thing though....

The sparks, chemistry, connection and bonding.

Nobody would see what Mina does on screen and won't like them. They are reminded what it mean to have feelings and butterflies camping at the same location in your heart. It settles down in a nerve tingly way in the body.

"highschool musical " describes this. The chemistry between Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens was breathtaking. I was even jealous, bought their stickers and I literally stalked them. cheesy

Sadly it ended... Where are they now?

Please let's give this money to those who deserve it. All these "Mina goals and teddybam whatever " should stop. Are they being given the money cos they are romantic or possessed the"chemistry screen" romance or cos they bring entertainment?

This is not telemudo, or zeeworld.

Please let us give the money to the right person. 45million is a big money.

Rico is there, anto, ifu, Khloe, and others. They are entertaining. Giving the money to people who only played a romantic couple that had people swooning would be so sad. So sad.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
77up:
tnk you , how wic we can all reason alike, kiss kiss kiss kiss and collect #45m haaa nawa o
It's less than three weeks since the show started, what makes you think they won't get more active in the coming weeks?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
I thought twitter was crazy ..Mina on Facebook is leathal grin as in before you even finish typing your negative sentence they don catch you

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
He just showed them the footage and told everyone to continue with their task. Deeone aproko undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
livelymatilda:

Yes, she said it.. Why not tell them what lead to it?
What brought about it

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.