Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (884) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3890094 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
#Teamloto I hope my votes have not wasted
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
vaca1:

same here

He's actually saying the truth. I am a die hard fan of MINA. I have a teamMINA twitter page and instragram,i don't update any longer .They don't participate in anything ,only kiss kiss and gum gum. fine.. they have a lot of fans but pple are beginning to see them for who they are and they are fast loosing their fans. This their game no work at all
Show me one of ur post here in favor of MINA

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
vaca1:

He's actually saying the truth. I am a die hard fan of MINA. I have a teamMINA twitter page and instragram,i don't update any longer .They don't participate in anything ,only kiss kiss and gum gum. fine.. they have a lot of fans but pple are beginning to see them for who they are and they are fast loosing their fans. This their game no work at all
I'm still one of those quite disappointed with the promise Miracle brought to the show only to be wholly solitary from others. For someone who has modelled as Mr Universe sometime and been a pilot too I was expecting more from his person. I'm still hopeful he had come around cos some fans are really pointing this issue out which ain't good for his fan base.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
Queenofhell:

It's less than three weeks since the show started, what makes you think they won't get more active in the coming weeks?
even biggie said assumption is not part of the game but lets see how tinz 'll turn out

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
XML33:

The reason I used the Federal election analogy was to illustrate the fact that competence should be used as the primary criteria when metting out rewards to people.

The housemates are competing for a prize in a show that's predicated on its entertainment value. The show wouldn't exist if it wasn't entertaining. If a housemate doesn't actively contribute to that entertainment process, he or she doesn't deserve the prize. It doesn't matter whether low IQ individuals vote him or her to win, what matters is the reasonableness of their motivation for voting him, and our ability to differentiate between reasonable and unreasonable motivations.
you don't get to decide for people who is entertaining and who isn't

How entertaining would you be if you entered the house? Because ITK people no dey go far for the show

Big Brother is a sociak experiment to see how different characters from different backgrounds relate to each other

Any housemate that can spur any form of emotion in viewers, is entertaining

For instance, I think Cebi is the most entertaining pair in that house. Their ability to rile up viewers and draw ire from them is actually entertainment for me grin....I want to keep them longer because they get people talking, but many people want them out. Why? They don't fit their idea of entertaining

Believe it or not, there are some discussions I wouldn't care for on Big Brother, supposedly intelligent ones, like Leo and Anto were discussing about the bitcoin market one day and I changed the channel. That isn't entertaining for me, if I want to listen to Business, I know what time Richard Quest comes on on CNN

I find Khloe entertaining, she's crazy, but she entertains me....some people would have issues with her character.

Entertainment, is once again, a subjective thing.

Some people think of The Kardashians as an entertaining show, I don't, I would never watch it purposely. My idea of entertainment is Crime series, some others would watch National Geographic from morning to night, some people love Zee World, others hate it. Some think this show is immoral, you obviously don't. You are entertained by it, they aren't. They may enjoy football and you won't.

You are not the grundnorm oga, your opinion is just that- an opinion, not a fact.

So, at this juncture, I would implore you to just follow whichever HM entertains you, campaign and vote for them and leave others to their faves

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
oshe11:
Show me one of ur post here in favor of MINA

Lol cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
77up:
even biggie said assumption is not part of the game but lets see how tinz 'll turn out
If I were you, I would be researching cures for eczema, try giving it to teddy A when he's evicted.
He'll be so thankful.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
eksbabe:
IMO this issue shouldn't have gotten serious if after realising that Lolu had being injured, Cee made a little effort to apologise. That way it may seem like it wasnt a deliberate move and she realises he was in pain. She acted so unbothered and that made it even worse.
If it were the other way, i swear women activists would have had Lolu’s head for lunch.
No doubt they were both wrong but when violence entered, it becomes a bigger deal.

She acted unbothered because she was angry with lolu,
It's clear that it wasn't deliberate so there is nothing like trying to show that it wasn't deliberate,

All cee c wanted to do was sit down and wait for lolu to make up his mind to move, lolu refused to move even an inch, he even dragged her back,
She then tried to sit anyway she could, she loosened her rope and tried to drag the chair closer, she succeeded, as she tried to sit the belt gave way from the pressure.

It's clear it wasn't deliberate, she was too angry to apologise.

The 2 of them messed up and acted like kids.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SirToby(m): 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
janefrancisca:
As for me it is content over container, but I get you, majority of the viewers especially the female viewers are choosing container over content...their choice though.
Yep. their choice.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SirToby(m): 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
Bam Bam looks good on that skirt. Nice physique.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
Officer miracle, please come arrest me grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
safarigirl:

you don't get to decide for people who is entertaining and who isn't

How entertaining would you be if you entered the house? Because ITK people no dey go far for the show

Big Brother is a sociak experiment to see how different characters from different backgrounds relate to each other

Any housemate that can spur any form of emotion in viewers, is entertaining

For instance, I think Cebi is the most entertaining pair in that house. Their ability to rile up viewers and draw ire from them is actually entertainment for me grin....I want to keep them longer because they get people talking, but many people want them out. Why? They don't fit their idea of entertaining

Believe it or not, there are some discussions I wouldn't care for on Big Brother, supposedly intelligent ones, like Leo and Anto were discussing about the bitcoin market one day and I changed the channel. That isn't entertaining for me, if I want to listen to Business, I know what time Richard Quest comes on on CNN

I find Khloe entertaining, she's crazy, but she entertains me....some people would have issues with her character.

Entertainment, is once again, a subjective thing.

Some people think of The Kardashians as an entertaining show, I don't, I would never watch it purposely, my idea of entertainment is Crime series, some others would watch National Geographic from morning to night, some people love Zee World, others hate it. Some think this show is immoral, you obviously don't. You are entertained by it, they aren't. They may enjoy football and you won't.

You are not the grubdnorm oga, your opinion is just that- an opinion, not a fact.

So, at this juncture, I would implore you to just follow whichever HM entertains you, campaign and vote for them and leave others to their faves

Perfect.
need to quote this.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 6:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
Queenofhell:

A container that makes a lot of noise is usually almost empty but the one that hardly makes any sound is always filled to the brim.
Are you certain, you're smarter than those choosing container?
When a container is filled to the brim, there is 99.9% that it must spill, so far am yet to see a spill. And as for your question, i still can trace the relationship it has with my views about angel. Lemme guess, u must be a MINA fan undecided...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
Queenofhell:

If I were you, I would be researching cures for eczema, try giving it to teddy A when he's evicted.
He'll be so thankful.
why don't u post ur pics to see if ur fresher than Teddy A, nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
@giel, I didn’t watch the video but I agreed that both of them may be wrong.
Nevertheless, my mum watched it and she said she had to glued to the TV to know where their action would end. She said she shouted immediately Ceec pulled the hook. She did it intentionally and that’s why she’s not begging.

See, if it were to be lolu that did this to Ceec women won’t allow us to hear word and it will be everywhere about violence this violence that. Ceec acted I don’t care and what she did could lead to death because if it had hit lolu ball it won’t be what we are discussing here.

I don’t care if the two of them are disqualified it will be a lesson for the rest of the world and women behaving like her that they think because of their beauty heaven and earth will bow down. “ the beauty I didn’t see though

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SirToby(m): 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
Queenofhell:

A container that makes a lot of noise is usually almost empty but the one that hardly makes any sound is always filled to the brim.
Are you certain, you're smarter than those choosing container?
So your own definition of proactiveness and intelligent talks is noise making? You've been trying so hard to discredit and rubbish other housemates in the name of campaigning for miracle: thesame way you rubbished Teddy-A and even said he hasn't won any task. Has your intelligent miracle ever won any task? Campaign for your favourite and stop rubbishing others.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
Giel:

She acted unbothered because she was angry with lolu,
It's clear that it wasn't deliberate so there is nothing like trying to show that it wasn't deliberate,

All cee c wanted to do was sit down and wait for lolu to make up his mind to move, lolu refused to move even an inch, he even dragged her back,
She then tried to sit anyway she could, she loosened her rope and tried to drag the chair closer, she succeeded, as she tried to sit the belt gave way from the pressure.

It's clear it wasn't deliberate, she was too angry to apologise.

The 2 of them messed up and acted like kids.
They messed up true.
The violence inflicted was initiated by who? She removed the strap at first even when she was asked not to.
She prolly didnt fix it back well and then even stretched to move a chair when he refused to move which made it to cut and he got injured.
My point is, an injury was inflicted and the reasonable thing to do was apologise immediately. How do you know it wasnt deliberate when she didnt even apologise?No it wasnt deliberate cuz i dont think she meant to injure him but it already happened.
It was a bonding exercise and the aim was totally defeated on their part.
Acting like it was nothing when he even made it known was more wrong
Just tell me pls, if Cee got a cut on her body somewhere close to her privates as a result of this scuffle would u say she was at fault?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
Mina don't bring anything to the table.. yen yen yen.. But you stay awake all night waiting for action.. And then spend the whole day talking about how they don't bring something to the table, Is that not something?

Abeg which table sef, where the table dey?

We are voting Mina till the end, you can't tell me what is entertaining to me.. Is it your entertainment??

SMS

Vote Mina

To

#TeamMina

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
janefrancisca:
When a container is filled to the brim, there is 99.9% that it must spill, so far am yet to see a spill. And as for your question, i still can trace the relationship it has with my views about angel. Lemme guess, u must be a MINA fan undecided...
It can't spill unless it's unsealed.
And doing that always involves technicalities.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
Akorkor:
Nevertheless, my mum watched it and she said she had to glued to the TV to know where their action would end. She said she shouted immediately Ceec pulled the hook. She did it intentionally and that’s why she’s not begging.

See, if it were to be lolu that did this to Ceec women won’t allow us to hear word and it will be everywhere about violence this violence that. Ceec acted I don’t care and what she did could lead to death because if it had hit lolu ball it won’t be what we are discussing here.

I don’t care if the two of them are disqualified it will be a lesson for the rest of the world and women behaving like her that they think because of their beauty heaven and earth will bow down. “ the beauty I didn’t see though

Do U know how many people have died hustling for 30k

If he had died while hustling for 45m, he would have been remembered as a great mangrin

Mind You, Tolu was wrong because what happened to his thigh was a chain reaction. Had it been he allowed CeeC to get her belt in the first place, we wouldnt be talking about this.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
Akorkor:

Mr mummy's boy, forget about your mum's opinion, go and watch it with an unbiased mind.. Then be the judge..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
livelymatilda:

Forget about your mum's opinion, go and watch it with an unbiased mind.. Then be the judge..Oga mummy's boy.

My dear, I am not mummy’s boy and I watched it online even. I am a grown woman and I am sure if you are below 30 I should be able to give birth to you. So stop this nonsense

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
Akorkor:

What brought about this women vs men talk I'm seeing?

I'm looking for who is wrong, not women vs men. And from what I watched and what someone explained yesterday, both are wrong.

I don't know if cee c did it deliberately. From what I saw it wasn't deliberate,

All she wanted to do was to sit and wait for lolu to make up his mind on when he wants to move, lolu refused.

Lolu was resting on the window, but wants to leave cee c to stand for as long as he sees fit,

Cee c then decided to help herself, she tried to stretch the first time to reach the chair, she couldn't,
Lolu was even smirking, she then tired to loosen the strap to give her extra length to reach the chair, she succeeded, she was able to reach the chair and that's when she was able to pull the chair closer and try to sit, so she could wait for lolu to decide to move. As she tried to sit, strap gave way,.

I don't see how she intentionally tried to hurt lolu, and by the way, I'm sure if she intentionally tried to hurt lolu, she would have been disqualified by now, big brother would have seen it.

People should take it easy with this cee c deliberately tried to hurt lolu story.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
Queenofhell:

He'll be so thankful.
I 'll reply your rant wen am done voting bamtedy kiss

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
Afam4eva:

You're trying to impose your individual preference on people. People support a housemate for different reasons. Some support people who are handsome of pretty, other go for housemates that are not troublesome. Others like people that are outspoken while some others prefer the whole romantic angle. Some others vote for other reasons such as tribal, religious etc. So, its not right to tell us who is entertaining or who s not because we interpret things differently.

U have just said it all. I voted Efe last season because he depicted the sort of character i relate perfectly with. Please no one should force his preferences in this season on anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SirToby(m): 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2018
Akorkor:

They both messed up no doubt. I watched it. Cee-c should have at least show concern immediately the hook went off but she didn't even bother. Cee-c really goofed in that aspect. I'm even surprised internet has not yet been saturated with the whole drama compared to when Dee-one rejected Ahneeka and the feminists were all painting Dee-one black.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2018
eksbabe:
They messed up true.
The violence inflicted was initiated by who? She removed the strap at first even when she was asked not to.
She prolly didnt fix it back well and then even stretched to move a chair when he refused to move which made it to cut and he got injured.
My point is, an injury was inflicted and the reasonable thing to do was apologise immediately. How do you know it wasnt deliberate when she didnt even apologise?No it wasnt deliberate cuz i dont think she meant to injure him but it already happened.
It was a bonding exercise and the aim was totally defeated on their part.
Acting like it was nothing when he even made it known was more wrong
Just tell me pls, if Cee got a cut on her body somewhere close to her privates as a result of this scuffle would u say she was at fault?
Your hatred for cee-c will not kill you.. Lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 6:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
SirToby:

So your own definition of proactiveness and intelligent talks is noise making? You've been trying so hard to discredit and rubbish other housemates in the name of campaigning for miracle: thesame way you rubbished Teddy-A and even said he hasn't won any task. Has your intelligent miracle ever won any task? Campaign for your favourite and stop rubbishing others.
Yes, I'm really doing a great job discrediting other housemates.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
styrese:
why don't u post ur pics to see if ur fresher than Teddy A, nonsense
If you want to see me, you'll have to do a better job than that handsome hunk wink
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
Akorkor:

now am not only one spot no beauty in her sad all I notice is fat ass grin

maybe bcox am not a fan of shot girl thoug kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2018
This thread has really made me understand some of the reasons why sub Saharan Africa is the way it is. We always complain about how our leaders are bad and how those in positions of authority aren't efficient enough to initiate progress. But we fail to realize that our behaviors are also complicit in this underdevelopment. One thing I have realized about sub Saharan Africa is that we don't care about competence. We don't seem to be rational enough to prioritize productive behaviors over superficial attributes that tickle our senses.

You can argue that in BBN people are allowed to vote for what they like, and that this show isn't a federal election or a maths competition, but you fail to realize that the motivations underlying why people vote for who they vote for are usually carried to other domains of life and influence their framework for rewarding others, whether it's by metting out prizes, by offering career opportunities, or by putting people in positions of power. Someone who votes a person just on the basis of his looks on a show like this, would also prioritize such kind of person over less attractive but more competent people in other areas of life. The motivations matter. They matter.

Developed countries have intelligent and competent people representing them in domains of power and influence. But here in Nigeria we have dullards and incompetent people representing us. The reason for this is now obvious to me. Being superficial and letting our facile emotions guide our actions won't take us anywhere as a society. Let's learn to prioritize competence when rewarding people.

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2018
oshe11:
Do U know how many people have died hustling for 30k

If he had died while hustling for 45m, he would have been remembered as a great mangrin

Mind You, Tolu was wrong because what happened to his thigh was a chain reaction. Had it been he allowed CeeC to get her belt in the first place, we wouldnt be talking about this.
True.. Had it been Lolu is really intelligent, he wouldnt have been injured.Even the "dumb" Nina avoided stuff like this when she had disagreement with Dee-one while being hooked together..

Nina - - 2
Lolu - -0

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.