Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,157 members, 7,842,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3916828 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
Blackhawk01:

I'm home alone, no one to help with the gen. cry cry cry
So as you big reach so, you no fit on gen undecided undecided
Iffa slap you ehn... No big brother for your Area compound?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
Giel:
Miracle looking Sexy as a policeman kiss
Teddy A as the armed robber
Lolu is a bus driver,
Nina is a student
Princess is the pregnant woman.
Dee one acting as all those people who sell things in bus.
Vandora as the surgeon.
Ahneeka just with the talking drum
The rest as people in the bus.
Angel as the director.
Tobi as the beggar

I don't know the job of Alex and bambam

This looks funnnnnnnnn! grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
Divay22:

What brought about it
I thought you have repent from hating cee-c, it seems you have resumed.. Well, good for you if that is what makes you happy. Enjoy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
SuperSuave:
Neymar is an overhyped fool. Imagine, 3-1!!! angry
Don't even try it... You berra take Neymar abi nailman and Waka..

Nepa don finich me ooooooo cry cry cry cry Blackhawk na you cause am o angry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
Afam4eva:

How exactly do you gauge entertainment value? if that was the essence of the show alone and there was a way to determine who was more entertaining, then there will be no need for Big Brother to give us the opportunity to vote. They will just determine who is more entertaining based on a couple of criteria. The fact that we're given the opportunity to vote means that Big Brother recognizes that everyone has a unique idiosyncrasy and would have different reasons for supporting a particular housemate.

kai kai, Afam4eva, see as you broker the english grin As you release that word IDIOSYNCRACY, you made me happy. Well said you! Every one to his or her poison. Uniqueness is what makes the world go round. Nobody should be bullied into doing what they don't want to do so far as they are not breaking any law or hurting another human being.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
livelymatilda:

I thought you have repent from hating cee-c, it seems you have resumed.. Well, good for you if that is what makes you happy. Enjoy
Lol.. There's a clear difference between stating facts and hating... I don't hate her.... I just dislike or hate her attitude.

Ain't resuming nothing, if she does anything wrong and it's worth talking about, I'll say it.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivuch: 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
dominique:

Can one still vote via sms?
yes voting stops by 9pm

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
Blackhawk01:

I'm home alone, no one to help with the gen. cry cry cry
Eat better African food Una no go hear, Make I come help you?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
Divay22:

Lol. I cannor comman goan blow danudanu. I won't even help you do a switchover. I fear anything light. Even to light cooker na gobe. cry lipsrsealed

I no dey greet them, the few ones wey I dey greet never return from work. grin cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lolade9(f): 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
Pls i need todays update. where can i start reading from?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
77up:
I reject it and reject it for styrese, see queenofhell.....not even queenofheaven , not yet time. grin
Amen My dear, forget dat noise maker

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
Vivuch:
If you like say he carry crawl craw, chicken pox, polio I will vote for him as if my life depends on it. Bamteddy is a movement.

Thanks mami kiss

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2018
MamBi:

kai kai, Afam4eva, see as you broker the english grin As you release that word IDIOSYNCRACY, you made me happy. Well said you! Every one to his or her poison. Uniqueness is what makes the world go round. Nobody should be bullied into doing what they don't want to do so far as they are not breaking any law or hurting another human being.
And he's so handsome too.
I love dark chocolate hunks kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
77up:
I called almost all my relatives today even the distance ones to ask for my lovely OTP sent to them grin cux I must vote bamtedy

Thanks mami... kiss grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
styrese:
Amen My dear, forget dat noise maker
If only you knew what you were rejecting grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ntyce(m): 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
Maybe Teddy-A should be a professional drummer, he seems better at that than singing.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
Divay22:

Lol.. There's a clear difference between stating facts and hating... I don't hate her.... I just dislike or hate her attitude.

Ain't resuming nothing, if she does anything wrong and it's worth talking about, I'll say it.
Now you sound better.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
Divay22:

Don't even try it... You berra take Neymar abi nailman and Waka..

Nepa don finich me ooooooo cry cry cry cry Blackhawk na you cause am o angry

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Oya, join me to dey read updates. tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
ntyce:
Maybe Teddy-A should be a professional drummer, he seems better at that than singing.
grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
lolade9:
Kindly start from page 1..You are welcome dear.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
livelymatilda:

Eat better African food Una no go hear, Make I come help you?

Na energy dem dey take start generator? shocked shocked

Oya oya, fly here. kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
Bamteddy lovers, we still have about 1hr 40 mins. Let's do this... Vote until the last second. kiss grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
ntyce:

Iyamm dead! Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

Stop na, I like his videos. embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
So I noticed the "he is arrogant thing" didn't fly, so team mina have come up with a new one, which is that Teddy has eczema, lol yall must have eczema to compare for you to be so sure that is what he actually has, he has eczema but all the girls in the house think he is the sexiest, hottest and the sweetest guy in the house lol, keep trying guys. Anyway, anyone can have a skin condition, ask Michael Jackson. Team Bamteddy abeg let's dance our Gee is on the talking drum, we are not like the vain lookozade male sex doll that don't bring anything to the table lol

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
Queenofhell:

If only you knew what you were rejecting grin
grin u failed to clear my doubt
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
lolade9:

grin grin...I wish you goodluck separating the wheat from the chaff.

Even the people that type the epistles are not as annoying as the ones that quote them just to type one phrase. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yanjutomi(m): 7:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
SuperSuave:
Neymar is an overhyped fool. Imagine, 3-1!!! angry
can he do everything on d pitch
oga na 11 player dey make a football team
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
ntyce:

You have all finished my crush grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
Divay22:

She aint big ooo

She no reach half of Lolu sef
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
Fvckin up NEPA! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
Blackhawk01:
Fvckin up NEPA! cheesy grin cheesy

Oya time to update. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
livelymatilda:

Booqee bukola, sorry for the other day.
sorry?
We haven't talked before na.. I just went through my post

(1) (2) (3) ... (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.