Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3875171 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
sweetrie:
Hahahaha. That was how Efe's father helped Efe win his own ma sister
Efe won fair and square.
His numbers reflected the amount of support he had.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
Queenofhell:

I wouldn't be surprised if Tobi's dad is a part sponsor of the show.
No wonder they ended voting on Thursday to manipulate it before Sunday.

Chai, see sweet theory grin grin grin

You people will not kill person grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
Tomorrow, after the arena games
It would be fun to start watching out for the 2 pairs the cameras are saying bye bye to with focus all weekend
Chai!
Paranoia activated
cheesy

Btw, I haaate the long hours before the arena games when housemates just sleep

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
Papiikush:
Abeg what happened to Bitto?

That guy went from the most talked value to oblivion grin
his game was decoded sooner than expected.And he recoiled.After that game of saying one another's bad side...guy went into an irredeemable oblivion... Lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
ninnyanny:
I love my country grin
Even DeeOne who is married and trying to respect his wife = coward

TTT denied his marriage just to give us fun = traitor

I am done with this country grin

sweetrie:
At all oo. They sit in their "parlour" and form lawyer, judge and jury.
It looks easy watching them from TV. I respect all the housemates though. Even the ones not "active" they are entertaining in their own ways.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
Queenofhell:

I wouldn't be surprised if Tobi's dad is a part sponsor of the show.
No wonder they ended voting on Thursday to manipulate it before Sunday.
LOL.. They have announced it since on Sunday that voting will end today..

1..Are you insinuating that all the drama was pre planned?
2... If yes, are you saying Lolu and Cee-c knew it and were part of the plan!?
3..If your answer is yes, why do you now want to vote cee--c and lolu like your life depends on it?
I remembered how Team Efe accused big brother of trying to favour Tboss(your favorite) last year and you denied it.. Lol
Nb.. If they really want to twist it in favour of Tobi, there is nothing you can do.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
Papiikush:

They all complained of his been dramatic and my guy decided to make everyone happy. Talk about 360deg turn around of attitude. wink
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gogetta(m): 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
Afam4eva:
Atleast, at the end of the day, all these drama is making the show interesting for me. I hope Cece and Lolu stay longer and make the whole place toxic with negative energy and i hope it rubs off on everybody. I paid to watch maximum entertainment and they're gonna give it to me.
Gbam! I am enjoying the whole gbege.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
MamBi:

Chai, see sweet theory grin grin grin

You people will not kill person grin grin grin
I felt it was suspicious when voting started ending on Thursday.
Hmm let's see the result on Sunday first.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gogetta(m): 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
Papiikush:

Strategy failure.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
ninnyanny:
his game was decoded sooner than expected.And he recoiled.After that game of saying one another's bad side...guy went into an irredeemable oblivion... Lol
There is nothing that kills someone's moral than being "Figured out". Anything he does will be interpreted to strategy.

He caused it though. First night they came in, he was already talking about his dead mother and ring undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
Khloe really likes Leo
But Leo is trying to be as slimmy as possible
Guy be like "I cannot because of woman come and spoil my game by myself"

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
Papiikush:

There is nothing that kills someone's moral than being "Figured out". Anything he does will be interpreted to strategy.

He caused it though. First night they came in, he was already talking about his dead mother and ring undecided
ah you heard it too....not up to 20mins even,he was talking about it.very desperate!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
Reussite:

They all complained of his been dramatic and my guy decided to make everyone happy. Talk about 360deg turn around of attitude. wink

Smh... He liked his own fanbase! Even miracle is more active than he is right now undecided

Gogetta:
Strategy failure.
Lmao...everyone keep saying this. Baba don cast grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ramsey Noah is eternal, he gets more handsome with age kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
Afam4eva:
Atleast, at the end of the day, all these drama is making the show interesting for me. I hope Cece and Lolu stay longer and make the whole place toxic with negative energy and i hope it rubs off on everybody. I paid to watch maximum entertainment and they're gonna give it to me.
So right, we need their type in the house, those that can give gobe without minding the camera, those that cannot act nice just to appear as good boy or good girl.
We always need "a Tayo".

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lolade9(f): 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
LolaO:
I really pity Lolu sha, best thing for him right now is to forget his smartness and behave like an Odeh with CeeC grin
Because Babe got issues and would keep provoking him, it’s inside the blood grin

lmao. You garrit
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
MamBi:

grin grin grin

It does make sense. The flowing robes, shining skin, ethereal beauty kind of things. I can visualise her as Aphrodite.

And the baby hair swirls on her head also help.

But those goddesses can do funny things and make funny deals with human beings. I hope she stays firmly grounded.

Lol
I remember the major goddesses had servants Grecaes or Kharites who were play, fun, charm attendants...Vandora Grace
She might not have the fire Aphrodisiac could bring on, maybe attendant?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
cabalocracy:

lol... something in me tells me u are Akthedream and u opened another moniker so u can freely support ur Cee-c cos u have always denied the fact that u are a CeCe fan probably because u don't want to be associated with the so called witch.. haven't seen d Akthedream guy here in a while and ur moniker suddenly appeared as aunty Matilda.. grin
Lol..Are you into comedy? I think you will be a great comedienne. Please, give it a try OK?
Back to the topic, it takes a witch to know one.. Are you also a witch?
Why do you hate her when you are probably worse than her?
Hope you don't belong to group of ladies with flat ass, chewing stick thigh and big stomach filled with alcohol and fats. Ladies with such features constitute great percentage of cee-c's haters.. Please, stop hating on her..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
I see paranoia setting in for some teams, conspiracy theories flying around already. cheesy cheesy

Me waiting on the #toto pair like cool cool.. No dancing smiley sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Willexmania(m): 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
UP NEPA......

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sweetrie(f): 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
Queenofhell:

Efe won fair and square.
His numbers reflected the amount of support he had.
Ha, so how won't Tobi or anyother HM win fair and square. Have you seen any numbers for this season? Did Tobi get 95% of the votes?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
ninnyanny:
ah you heard it too....not up to 20mins even,he was talking about it.very desperate!
I knew he would shoot himself sooner or later.

He thought people (Nigerians) will take pity and start voting a "motherless grown man" grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lolade9(f): 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
veekid:
Someone said Cee c is crying because she did not come with Lolu's remote control. grin grin grin grin grin

Jeesu! Kuku keel me
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sweetrie(f): 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
Papiikush:

Even DeeOne who is married and trying to respect his wife = coward

TTT denied his marriage just to give us fun = traitor

I am done with this country grin

It looks easy watching them from TV. I respect all the housemates though. Even the ones not "active" they are entertaining in their own ways.
It is well oo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
If I were Lolu, I would quit the show. He's already has enough publicity, he definately won't win the 45 million even if this event never occured. It's better he quits the show Immediately he's paired with ceec so they can go down together. He will probably be a hero in the eyes of the public because nobody wants her in the house.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
I like this flex condom advert
Bassey did so well.

Unlike samvita
Where they made our miyonce
A " nwa boy "

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by okabe(m): 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
with biggies judgement, most likely Tobi is gonna be stuck with Anto come monday

my worry is just the team name

Lolu + Anto = Loto

Tobi + Anto =

please PARVATS should stay in one corner grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
Queenofhell:
Ramsey Noah is eternal, he gets more handsome with age kiss
Like, I don't jst get it...fine wine. and still a gr8 actor too.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
Papiikush:

I knew he would shoot himself sooner or later.

He thought people (Nigerians) will take pity and start voting a "motherless grown man" grin
Some people underestimate the wisdom of Nigerians. As much as they do pity pity, when you try to make it too obvious, they will change it for you.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
I just wasted my energy putting the TV again to see eating housemates undecided
Where is my Mina?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lucee is a perfect name for the toxic new duo.

Short form of Lucifer.
Lolu has the wisdom, albeit applied wrongly and perfect for them.
Cee has the ability to cause pain.

If I were Lolu, I will voluntarily exit the show and take CeeC with me smiley smiley wink smiley

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.