Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3875136 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gameboy727(m): 11:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
ibkayee:
Tobi can be caring sha, as much as I get at him, it's not a crime to not be a 'Yoruba Demon', I'm just put off when he's a pushover.

But anyway, consoling Cee C is nice of him, I don't hate her I just dislike her attitude and I don't really feel sorry for her but I don't enjoy seeing her cry, if that makes any sense lol

Lol. Actually it does make sense.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 11:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
livelymatilda:
Mr. "INTELLIGENT" Lolu, this is what you get when you carry people wahala for head like Gala..You took Tobi's problem as your personal business..
Don't stop lolu, continue badmouthing CEE-C, that would only reduce your stay in big brother..
Lolu, you don use head carry Tobi wahala..

This life is funny.. God is a wonderful.

When a woman act like a woman, a man should also act like a man.
Akthedream I see you from afar!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 11:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
ibkayee:
Tobi can be caring sha, as much as I get at him, it's not a crime to not be a 'Yoruba Demon', I'm just put off when he's a pushover.

But anyway, consoling Cee C is nice of him, I don't hate her I just dislike her attitude and I don't really feel sorry for her but I don't enjoy seeing her cry, if that makes any sense lol

Tobi is plain silly. not for what he is doing today, I credit him for consoling his partner ..but for fueling that gals ego by always begging her over nothing is quite appalling... a man gatx know when to walk away...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 11:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
Pls I have to ask, if u were to choose between these two incidents, which will you bear more easily;

1) your daughter flashing boobs on bbnaija.
2) your daughter exhibiting nasty, irritating, demon possessed character, like a child that didn't get 1% home training, on bbnaija.

Pls honest answers.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
yvelchstores:
did u watch the way she fired that iron headed sling right at his manhood? After I watched that part I immediately felt so sorry for d guy. What ever he did, why try to mutilate him?!
She did it purposely, went as far as the elastic sling could go and released it like bullet. His mum must have cried after watching that. I am not a fan of lolu at all but i felt for him.

Even after that, she just walked away without saying sorry. Seriously fvck biggie. That was physical assault.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
Queenofhell:
Leo on the beat :

I don't want to take advantage of Alex, she's too young and still has a lot to learn, and a lot of life to live..
Me I no bi today's meat o, I don see something for this life!
Alex cover your ass, many people want it!

And lady bam bam just dey there dey do
Mmmh
Mmmmh
Mmmmh
Yes.
Yes

Thought Leo told us coming into the house he was 25 ?
Is a 25 year old taking advantage of a 22 year old?

The things we see on this show sha undecided

Meanwhile Delilah is now crying again, tobi sha have suffered.

Meanwhile ifu said earlier that bitto's dick is bigger than Tobi's .
badt gel, only her can analyse all the dick in the building.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lhimeet:

very easy to sight...expect caps lock soon cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
livelymatilda:

Please stop this senseless talk.How sure are you that you are well trained? You think everybody likes you because they are nice to you? Why bring her parent into this? Can you say it in front of them? You people are taking this hatred to another level.

Guy be reasonablen, whats wrong with you? Even her fans don't like her.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
teamsynergy:

Tobi is plain silly. not for what he is doing today, I credit him for consoling his partner ..but for fueling that gals ego by always begging her over nothing is quite appalling... a man gatx know when to walk away...
Yeah I agree

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hat3r: 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
Dee-one making a whole lot of sense. Ifu shut up!!.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
Queenofhell:
Leo on the beat :

I don't want to take advantage of Alex, she's too young and still has a lot to learn, and a lot of life to live..
Me I no bi today's meat o, I don see something for this life!
Alex cover your ass, many people want it!

And lady bam bam just dey there dey do
Mmmh
Mmmmh
Mmmmh
Yes.
Yes

Thought Leo told us coming into the house he was 25 ?
Is a 25 year old taking advantage of a 22 year old?

The things we see on this show sha undecided

Meanwhile Delilah is now crying again, tobi sha have suffered.

Meanwhile ifu said earlier that bitto's dick is bigger than Tobi's .
Leo told Bambam that he might have done something with Alex if she was 27 yrs or so..
1.....Does that mean Leo prefer older ladies?
2....Does it mean Leo is older than 25 as he had claimed?

This people and their age palava...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 11:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
Seems only that guy that shouts "Teddy A" per second on this thread was the only one that saw Teddy ordering Miracle to wash plates.

Guys, watch this show and stop hating needlessly.

A moniker that doggedly attacked Efe and his fans last year, calling them all sort of names (AKdream or threedog), I have seen same moniker boasted here twice that he worked with Efe and was part of the organisers for his tours, he even downloaded Efe's brother's pix and uploaded to just buttress his lie.

My point: Don't make permanent enemies here because of ordinary shows

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 11:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
gameboy727:
Bam Bam is not arrogant.
I didn't say she is. I said her duo is. Teddybam is an arrogant Duo. Maybe its Teddy's fault.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 11:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
yvelchstores:
Pls I have to ask, if u were to choose between these two incidents, which will you bear more easily;

1) your daughter flashing boobs on bbnaija.
2) your daughter exhibiting nasty, irritating, demon possessed character, like a child that didn't get 1% home training, on bbnaija.

Pls honest answers.
will gladly go for no 1 .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
Queenofhell:
Did Teddy A just try to order miracle to go wash his plates embarassed angry
Somebody let me into that TV!
Nice one teddy, call that lazy boy to order
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
peeps4u:
Seems only that guy that shouts "Teddy A" per second on this thread was the only one that saw Teddy ordering Miracle to wash plates.

Guys, watch this show and stop hating needlessly.

A moniker that doggedly attacked Efe and his fans last year, calling them all sort of names (AKdream or threedog), I have seen same moniker boasted here twice that he worked with Efe and was part of the organisers for his tours, he even downloaded Efe's brother's pix and uploaded to just buttress his lie.

My point: Don't make permanent enemies here because of ordinary shows

Lol I don't know if it happened or not but this is funny
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lhimeet:

wait, is he in prison
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
Interesting argument going on.

Ifu says hardwork won't determine who wins the show, that it all depends on God. That some are here to win and others are here for the platform. She says she had a 1.8 million deal last year that fell apart making her believe it's not always about the hard work.

Dee One says everyone's destiny is in their hands, that people that fail have themselves to blame, that he would laugh at ifu when she doesn't reach her expectations.

Vandora tells them to end the argument, that it is against some people's religious beliefs.

Khloe and Leo setting each other straight.

Leo tells Khloe he likes Alex, though it's platonic ( undecided) but it will be unfair to her if he's playing the teddy a and bam bam's game on her
That Alex is a very impressionable girl.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn1: 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
ninnyanny:
you are as dumb as CeeC. Plz quit quoting my post since you can't digest my choice of words...haba! You are too toxic and malicious. I give up.even biggie has given up on you and your idol CeeC

Put one and two together, you'll know who's behind that alternate handle. His main handle was banned yesterday. If you know who's behind the handle, you'll regret ever quoting him.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gameboy727(m): 11:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
yvelchstores:
I didn't say she is. I said her duo is. Teddybam is an arrogant Duo. Maybe its Teddy's fault.

I would appreciate it if you could describe episodes where such arrogance was displayed.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 11:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
eksbabe:
So Bam is telling Leo that she regrets picking Teddy because he is loud and hms may feel threatened by that.
This girl uses every opportunity to run down teddy, she's already planning when they'll start playing as individuals.
Women are dangerous.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gameboy727(m): 11:54pm On Feb 15, 2018
Whats up with Leo tonight? Not taking shit from anyone.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol I don't know if it happened or not but this is funny

Aswear. In an attempt to pull down other HMs, Mina fans are portraying Miracle in a bad light that he was so weak and cold that other HM like him could order him to wash plates and couldn't even utter words to warn such happening again.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
Khloe and Leo having a conversation alone at the kitchen counter top

She ask him why he lied about liking anto when she knows he likes her,
Leo looks at her and asked her what she will do if he is lying,
He asks her if she will beat him if he says he likes anto she says that yes she can beat him, Leo tells her to leave that thing,

Then he says that he likes anto but he doesn't like her like that, in a sexual way, he says he doesn't like her to give her his penis.
Leo then says the only person he likes in the house is Alex
Khloe looks at him and asks him if it's Alex he likes, he says yes,
That he likes her hut he doesn't like him in a sexual way, that if he did he would be kissing her and tapping current but he doesn't like her in that way, that's she is young and impressionable and he doesn't want to start what he can't finish,
Khloe agrees with him.

Lol, that conversation dies, then Leo says he is tired and want to sleep,
Khloe says she wants to sleep too

Tobi comes to the kitchen to get water. He then tells
Tobi tells Leo that he should stay faithful grin that they have a made a pact to be better men and should be faithful, Leo tells tobi, that how does he know that he is not faithful, that he is very faithful grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
Queenofhell:

Miracle ignored him the way jesus ignored Satan grin

grin grin LMAO, punchline cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
Admin401:

Guy be reasonablen, whats wrong with you? Even her fans don't like her.
What is my business with her fans? Have you had meeting with her fans to know they they don't like her?Can you prove it that her fans don't like her or you just want to get some cheap attention..?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 11:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
Khloe is too beautiful to be throwing herself at a man that doesn't want her undecided
Girl where is your dignity .
Instead of you to use your power as HOH strategically, you used it for love.
The girl still insult you ,the man still reject you. Chai!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lhimeet:

So, anybody that defend cee-c is now akthedream?.. Illusionnnnnnnnnn
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 11:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
in all the guys shocked I fear leo. if you know , you know.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 11:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
peeps4u:

Aswear. In an attempt to pull down other HMs, Mina fans are portraying Miracle in a bad light that he was so weak and cold that other HM like him could order him to wash plates and couldn't even utter words to warn such happening again.
He didn't wash the plates though and walked jejely to the room.
Some silence are much more powerful than words and I believe miracle is an expert there.
Two people can't be mad at the same time.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 11:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
oshe11:
Wooowwww

Na wa for Naija ooo

Can't believe the powers that be still found a way to hijack this show...
Its obvious biggie has been compromised hence its inconstistencies and obvious influences on the game.

They finally found a way to unpair Tobi and CeeCee. I guess there is nothing I can do but to stop VOTING and just watch the show for what it is, WHICH IS A MOVIE SCRIPTED BY THE POWER THAT BEundecided
I said it since Day 1 that my 5 naira won't smell voting....I just don't know why...I'm not feeling this year BBN...Just an onlooker! cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sweetrie(f): 11:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
livelymatilda:

What is my business with her fans? Have you had meeting with her fans to know they they don't like her?Can you prove it that her fans don't like her or you just want to get some cheap attention..?
correct!

(1) (2) (3) ... (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58