Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,322 members, 7,860,770 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:57 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (969) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3932216 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
Blackhawk04:
Wetin dem dey cook since morning na...

Birthday food.. Lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by asscb(f): 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
ibkayee:

Me three
Me 4 grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
Queenofhell:

Are you sure miracle is not on a secret task and the target is princess, lol

It is not a task. That is Miracle's new strategy. Yesterday night he told Nina that they had to start mixing with other HMs. Nina wasn't keen & made excuses but he told her to stop d excuses & mix. Nina then went to sit on Angel's bed to try & chat.
Shey u see dat I'm not a hater abi.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
Vandora is ho! rny AF wink.. She just left Kbrule
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
Beorn:

Shut up jor. Unlike you that likes her because of Miracle, I truly admire that chick. Don't say what you don't know before I ban you. angry angry
grin Says who?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
Queenofhell:

Sorry sir kiss
Forgive me.

See the way you have become loyal, grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
Queenofhell:

Don't worry, we've helped her out, she'll be at home on Sunday grin
She'll get all the touching and loving she needs at her hotel room.

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

I'll miss her oooo, especially her bobby. cry cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
ibkayee:
Me three
me four
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
Queenofhell:

Are you sure miracle is not on a secret task and the target is princess, lol
Nope.... So you dnt even understand your own Miracle.. The only reason he is not really flirting is because of Nina. He said that she doesn't relate with alot of people and that might make her lonely.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
MizzD:

The problem with going for someone else is this pairing nonsense. You have to be daring to be able to go for someone else, other than your strategic partner, given the way some pairs already see it as a relationship heading for the altar. It sucks

Vandora don port to Rico, after Deeone's last 'fucck you'

Correct!! This is why that pairing must end.

Please, who's that Twitter plagiarist that steals our posts here to post on Twitter? Please steal our complaints to show Ebuka, this pairing has got to go.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
CaptainStephen:
I think biggie may bring two new housemates on Sunday,they will be real housemates since everyone thinks they fake housemates are coming in or a bigger twist will be one or two of See Gobe housemates joining.

No fake housemates please
angry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
livelymatilda:

Nope.... So you dnt even understand your own Miracle.. The only reason he is not really flirting is because of Nina. He said that she doesn't relate with alot of people and that might make her lonely .

Awww that's so sweet embarassed grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
Northkendal:
me four
Someone beat you to it grin

asscb:

Me 4 grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
Blackhawk04:
Awwwwwwwnnnn

Rico is talking about his autistic cousin. Rico can't leave yet oooo cry cry
he isnt going anywhere now
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
guardsman:

It is not a task. That is Miracle's new strategy. Yesterday night he told Nina that they had to start mixing with other HMs. Nina wasn't keen & made excuses but he told her to stop d excuses & mix. Nina then went to sit on Angel's bed to try & chat.
Shey u see dat I'm not a hater abi.

Who asked you? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by asscb(f): 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
Is Vandora honey? undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
livelymatilda:

Birthday food.. Lol

Alright. They should finish up quicquic, I dey H sad sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
This Angel's outfit is disturbing my eyes. Now I think i prefer his singlets sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by asscb(f): 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
ibkayee:

Someone beat you to it grin

Na me pair na grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
asscb:
Is Vandora honey? undecided

Obviously. I tell you, babe's very hot! shocked

Ohhh. Bloody advert! angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
Teddy A thinks some people are not being honest with their relationship status outside the house
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
Queenofhell:

Who asked you? undecided

Hahaha OK o.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
Eeghe:

No fake housemates please
angry
These people are too smart, they'll know the housemates are fake, lol grin
Let them just scrap that poo.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
Northkendal:
he isnt going anywhere now

Amen! He's my kid sister's favourite. Lol kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
livelymatilda:

Bitto was foolish to have admitted that his previous acts were fake and scripted.. That is the most foolish thing any of the housemates has done. Princess will never forgive him if they get evicted this Sunday.
He is an OAP. you know how they feel they are smart despite being empty.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 1:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
Beorn:

Correct!! This is why that pairing must end.

Please, who's that Twitter plagiarist that steals our posts here to post on Twitter? Please steal our complaints to show Ebuka, this pairing has got to go.
let's make it trend, the pairing must stop.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
livelymatilda:

Nope.... So you dnt even understand your own Miracle.. The only reason he is not really flirting is because of Nina. He said that she doesn't relate with alot of people and that might make her lonely.
This is good strategy, isolating themselves would have made them weak. I pray he improves in tasks and participation too.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 1:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
MizzD:
Teddy A thinks some people are not being honest with their relationship status outside the house
who were they talking about? Ahneeka?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
livelymatilda:
Dee-one told Vandora that he won't eat Nina's food unless he has no choice..

What!!!??
How dare DeeOne?
(In Queenofhell's voice/tone cheesy tongue)

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
Queenofhell:

Lazy song was one of his first singles and he danced there undecided
Then there was uptown funk and so many other singles that he showed off his dance moves.
The Superbowl was only memorable because he out danced Beyonce and not because that was his first time of dancing.
Just the way you are was actually his first single.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
Since miracle started being active, team bamteddy disappeared grin cheesy
They have nothing more to say cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
Giddyperson:
who were they talking about? Ahneeka?

I didn't get who too

(1) (2) (3) ... (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.