Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,046 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (972) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3910359 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 3:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
sukhothai:
for you to call miracle boring means you watch your bbn on nairaland..
did you watch today?
miracle was the life of the house this morning...Mr upcoming forever faded into oblivion..
bam bam is even the one helping that multi skin colored old papa's game..
nobody heard of his name or saw him when he was paired with Alex
his days are numbered... he shall be ttt'rised soon
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2018
Nina was cooking in the kitchen some minutes ago but it seems she only made noodles for those who indicated that they wanted some. The kitchen has now been taken over by Khloe and Princess + Ifu and they all seems to be making differing dishes.

And there is Oga Bitto behind them cleaning up as per usual grin

Nina seems upset and is telling Miracle in the garden that she hopes they don't call her name in that kitchen.

Miracle tells her to chill as "the person" manages to make food go all round no matter how small it is and this may be what is upsetting "her"

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
Giel:

Awwww this was cee c?
Cee c wants to touch my heart, if she stops looking down on nina, I can forgive her.
This and + the time she defended Nina by saying Nina doesn't need to Cook because she washes up embarassed
Incase you don't know, no other housemate like Nina more than Miracle, Cee-c and Khloe..

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
Khloe and kbrule want to spoil me
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
undecided we want the camera on LOTO alone

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
Hottigirly:
Where are TeamTeddyA undecided
Please indicate,let us know ourselves
Please continue campaigning for him. Let the haters continue hating grin
Let's focus on only our guy,ignore other hms please kiss
#TeddyAForTheMoney #TeamBamTeddy kiss kiss
we are here watching ......in adekunle gold "ariwo ko ni music o " nothing do us just no time to exchange words with nairaland under-age noise makers grin #teambamtedy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
Biggie will soon warn khloe.. She should sleep already or just use the mic oo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
I know most people rooting for Teddy A are failed musicians and drug addict grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
missunknown:

Caps man spotted in a female disguise abi u be transgender?
Have you eaten? If no, please get something to eat.. Yw
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
dazzy2:
I know most people rooting for Teddy A are failed musicians and drug addict grin grin
people in the same category with airforce 1 ..
even if you put bomb on Teddy's head..he won't blow...
infact when he comes out anti bomb squad will hire him..his stagnant career is enough to detonate any bomb

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by osuntuyi20: 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
but why ceec n Tobi dey sleep for HOH luxury suite nau
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by NwaChibuzor: 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
Queenofhell:

She's always liked Nina to be honest, she once said, she reminds her of her younger sister or she sees her as younger sister.
how old is that mina sef?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
missunknown:

Caps man spotted in a female disguise abi u be transgender?
na now you just knw
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Hottigirly(f): 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
amehrada:
We’re in here but take cover! I know why. grin
It's not by taking cover
During the last bbnaija... The way people were hyping Efe was what made me notice him
Just keep campaigning for him kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
hazzard:
Princess : my boyfriend can't tell me not to come here, he's not my FATHER
Miracle : laughs.. I like the way you sound. Especially the way you called FATHER .. Say it again
Princess : (thinking in her mind) ewoo.. Which accent I use talk this FATHER. shey na Haiti, Indonesia, morrocan, ijebu, Togo, Cameron, cotonou or na anambra accent.. Anyway I can't kuku come and go and kill myself..
Changes topic
Princess : so tell me more about yourself.. I don't know much about you
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oooh fantastic. Well done you! I nearly fell off my chair when I read this... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Hottigirly(f): 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
styrese:
My dear na d work wey we dey do,TEDDYNATION FOR EVER is not by one person making noise with different monikers
Lol
One fan spotted kiss
#teamteddya

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
livelymatilda:

Can you handle my dick? I am not Papiikush with the carrot dick ooo.
I don't know why nairaland mod cannot send this yeye shild to his ancestors in prison for life imprisonment or better still, death sentence with this two count charges;

1: alternate account
2: gender impersonation

cc: Dominic

fixed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
77up:
na now you just knw
My love kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
MizzD:
Khloe is stir frying (with plenty oil sha) onions carrots and chicken

Voice - what are you cooking

Khloe - I don't know.. If I tell you that I know.. I'll be lying i swear

lolz crazy khloe grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
sukhothai:
people in the same category with airforce 1 ..
even if you put bomb on Teddy's head..he won't blow...
infact when he comes out anti bomb squad will hire him..his stagnant career is enough to detonate any bomb
So you're saying if there is any rumour of terrorist attack, we should all go hide behind teddy's dread? grin
As e no fit blow!

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
77up:
I don't know why nairaland mod cannot send this yeye shild to his ancestors in prison for life imprisonment or better still, death sentence with this two count charges;

cc: dominion
and where are your valid proves and evidence that he's impersonating or operating an alternate account??
behave yourself...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
livelymatilda:

You, Bambam and the midget bitch are all crazy
yeye shild grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
77up:

cc: dominion
Like teddy like his fans

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
Queenofhell:
Why do you ask? You want to have sex with me? kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
Hottigirly:

It's not by taking cover
During the last bbnaija... The way people were hyping Efe was what made me notice him
Just keep campaigning for him kiss kiss
Word! But take cover while you do. I know why!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
sukhothai:
for you to call miracle boring means you watch your bbn on nairaland..
did you watch today?
miracle was the life of the house this morning...Mr upcoming forever faded into oblivion..
bam bam is even the one helping that multi skin colored old papa's game..
nobody heard of his name or saw him when he was paired with Alex...
his days are numbered... he shall be ttt'rised soon
everybody including his fans knw truly he's boring, dude just decided to flirt upandan yesterday grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
Queenofhell:

So you're saying if there is any rumour of terrorist attack, we should all go hide behind teddy's dread? grin
As e no fit blow!
I don't dislike Teddy but I'm laughing hard at this lool

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kodded(m): 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
Queenofhell:
Since miracle started being active, team bamteddy disappeared grin cheesy
They have nothing more to say cheesy
no more mirabore grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwaChibuzor:

how old is that mina sef?

Mi- 24, Na -21
MiNa approximately 45 years
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
Queenofhell:

My love kiss
I cover my anus with the blood of foxran grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
MamBi:

That would probably still be Teddy A. grin grin

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.