Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Nlng Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nlng Test (3297 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / NLNG Test 2013. / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nlng Test by nuella7K(f): 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2007
Hi guys,
I wrote nlng test today. It was quite fine, but for those that wrote you will agree with me that nlng needs to really improve on their organisation.
Pls keep me posted on any information from nlng
Thanks
Re: Nlng Test by jephy2002(m): 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2007
u aren,t right man. i think the organisation was not that bad. i think the delay was because of the many number of persons taking the test.
Re: Nlng Test by melac(m): 9:26am On Mar 05, 2007
men the organization was okay i did mine at abj it was juswt the crowd yet they had the hall all set. thumbs up for them
Re: Nlng Test by chydon(m): 9:55am On Mar 05, 2007
Enugu center was messed up, f**k up, ,i wrote mine around some minutes after 4p.m, but finally the test wasn't bad and i hope WAEC will not show their usual colour as in "result witheld"(LOL) grin
Re: Nlng Test by Adiemiko(f): 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2007
hi all!
am abit confused cos i was called early this year to findout my state of origin and i was not invited for any test.
pls can any reliable person tell me what is going on.i need to know.thanks
Re: Nlng Test by Sequoia(m): 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2007
also wrote the nlng test and had to wait for about three hours before being screened to write it. wonder what waec was up to as they had us exchanging question papers i.e. some did test A while others did Test B and after the first forty minutes, the exchange occured. is it that they could not print enough q. papers?

wishing all landers who wrote it the best, and lets hope waec wouldn't be up to the usual - "Results Withheld"

LOL HA HA HA grin grin
Re: Nlng Test by pixie(f): 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2007
ah! nlg test was terrible. get my center was dansol high school. i was scheduled for 11am but didn't get towrite the test till 5.30 pm. waec and the consulting firm mark carther werre disorganised especially waec. we await further news but nlg and waec could haved saved us the stress if they had written the exam nos on the letters sent to us.
Re: Nlng Test by Icejay(m): 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2007
I agree with you.The organisation wasn't good enough but remember the test was conducted by WAEC on behalf of NLNG and not by NLNG itself.
Re: Nlng Test by Blezon: 9:59am On Mar 06, 2007
I quite appreciate this forum & hence i want to contribute to this discussion. NLNG did not only messed & bleeped up but ended up sending the wrong impreession to people like me dat they were not only disorganise but their staff & dat of WAEC lack IQ. I did mine in UNIBEN & started my exam at about 6:30pm. imagined dat? They failed themselves because they so much de-humanize themselves.
WAEC is another stupid Organisation to av bin given dat big responsibilities, they were lucky 4 dey should av bin beaten up mercilessly 4 maltreating humans. Thank God 4dat dark young man on glasses who helped in calming the angry powerful already employed job seekers not Work seekers.
Re: Nlng Test by bollah(f): 2:12pm On Mar 06, 2007
well,I think te test was not that bad afterall but the organization as not whwt I xpected from a company as repuable as LNG. w3rote mine at king's college annexe in Lagos and had 2 wait till around 2.30pm to write a test scheduled 4 11am in the hot scorching sun.Anyway the only compensation is that we are going to excel in it as many nairalanders that wrote the test. Im actually new and will like to make friends real fast
Re: Nlng Test by valianty(m): 5:03pm On Mar 06, 2007
Welcome Bollah. Trusting God for the best. I also did mine at King's college (annexe) at VI in Lagos.
Re: Nlng Test by opsycute(f): 11:20am On Mar 07, 2007
Nlng must have set a record for disorganisation. I was in unilag center and we did not start a test slated for 11am till 5pm. How can u think, after roasting in the sun for over 5 hrs? I hope it turns out ok anyway!
Re: Nlng Test by EstyE(f): 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2007
the organisation isn't quite okay, they wasted some time. it was supposed to be by 8am but it took place around 1pm. Imagine the gap
Re: Nlng Test by adeyemosky(m): 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2007
LNG Waster time big time
getting to the venue by 10am and writing a test at 6:30pm kai whats that
well we thank GOD
Re: Nlng Test by eesaah(m): 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2007
Hi guys, the organisation in state poly (zaria) where i wrote mine test wasn't really bad. D test commenced around 10 am and by 12pm the first batch were thru and d 2nd batch commence theirs immediately.Well i pray that we all pass the test and land the nlng job (ameen).
Re: Nlng Test by Adiemiko(f): 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2007
hello nairalanders,
pls can anyone anwer me question?was anyone called early this year by NLNG to inquire about state of origin and was not invited for the test?i was not invited and i want to know y.
please can anyone give me an anwer or is there any such person as myself?
thanks
Re: Nlng Test by chukky76(m): 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2007
i also thot i wasnt invited but at the last minute i called lng Human resources and found i was shortlisted . a lot of the invitation letters were not delivered and except you called and enquired you would not be sent an email. according to what one of the people at HR i spoke with said, everyone who qualified 28 years and below and 2.1 was invited. almost 60000 people sat for the test why do you think only you were singled out. you were shortlisted but probably you didnt pursue it. nothing good comes easy.

its past now, just keep praying to your God, He'll give you something better as long as you're true. the test isnt the end of the world. take heart and be strong!!
Re: Nlng Test by Bigirl(f): 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2007
Hello Nairaland users,
I have a problem with my lng test. I first of all missed the test b/c my  contact travelled and received the mail late. what do i do?
Re: Nlng Test by AbdulWasiu(m): 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2007
Guyz,we really must move on.We all agreed d organisation was poor.Perhaps they'll improve on that next time.
Has anybody heard anything regarding d outcome of d test?
Guess that should be our concern right now.
Wish all Nairalanders success.

Keep hope alive!!!
Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Interview Tips For Nifor Job Urgently Needed / Re: Graduate Recruitment At Nnpc, Account Manager, Sales Executive And Admin Officer / UCH Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.