Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

How To Start Importation Business With Just N5,000 Or Less In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Start Importation Business With Just N5,000 Or Less In Nigeria (988 Views)

How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria / How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria / How To Start Importation Business With Just N5,000 Or Less In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Importation Business With Just N5,000 Or Less In Nigeria by daGUVNOR(m): 6:25am On Jan 28, 2018
Note: This import business article is different from the mini importation business report being paraded on the internet by every dick, tom and harry. This is a brand new report and a life changing one indeed!
Therefore, I urge you to go and lock the door…switch off your phone, grab your favourite drink and study every single word on this page … because it’s just damn important!
Well, I wish to inform you that you are now in the right place as I will show you all you need to do to start importation business in Nigeria with as low as five thousand (5,000) naira only and completely transform your life for the better.
Yes, you read that right. With just five thousand naira you can start importing things into the country and obviously become one of the importers in Nigeria.
Now, I would not want to limit this piece on how to start importation in Nigeria with just 5,000 as you can invest even more into it, and I will tell you how.
You can import mobile phones, computers, tablets, kitchen utensils, office equipment, home appliances, clothes, shoes, bags, electronics, toiletries and other things you may wish to import at amazing prices.
I guess you will be wondering how possible that is – relax, until you r done reading this n I bet you’ll be glad you did. Please note that importation can also take place on large scale but I will be focusing mainly on small scale because that is my area of
Read More
Re: How To Start Importation Business With Just N5,000 Or Less In Nigeria by koolaid87: 6:39am On Jan 28, 2018
Read more ke?

Paste it here joor or gerrarahia

1 Like

Re: How To Start Importation Business With Just N5,000 Or Less In Nigeria by daGUVNOR(m): 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
koolaid87:
Read more ke?

Paste it here joor or gerrarahia
If u mean, beta read more
Re: How To Start Importation Business With Just N5,000 Or Less In Nigeria by Haoqi24: 4:45am On Jan 31, 2018
daGUVNOR:
Note: This import business article is different from the mini importation business report being paraded on the internet by every dick, tom and harry. This is a brand new report and a life changing one indeed!
Therefore, I urge you to go and lock the door…switch off your phone, grab your favourite drink and study every single word on this page … because it’s just damn important!
Well, I wish to inform you that you are now in the right place as I will show you all you need to do to start importation business in Nigeria with as low as five thousand (5,000) naira only and completely transform your life for the better.
Yes, you read that right. With just five thousand naira you can start importing things into the country and obviously become one of the importers in Nigeria.
Now, I would not want to limit this piece on how to start importation in Nigeria with just 5,000 as you can invest even more into it, and I will tell you how.
You can import mobile phones, computers, tablets, kitchen utensils, office equipment, home appliances, clothes, shoes, bags, electronics, toiletries and other things you may wish to import at amazing prices.
I guess you will be wondering how possible that is – relax, until you r done reading this n I bet you’ll be glad you did. Please note that importation can also take place on large scale but I will be focusing mainly on small scale because that is my area of
Read More

Hello oh, your website no dey open oh
Re: How To Start Importation Business With Just N5,000 Or Less In Nigeria by Vectordviper22: 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
Haoqi24:

Hello oh, your website no dey open oh
Try again boss
Re: How To Start Importation Business With Just N5,000 Or Less In Nigeria by Haoqi24: 3:25am On Mar 13, 2018
daGUVNOR:
Read More

Don't waste yo ur time reading this article. It's too shallow. It's a waste of time.
Re: How To Start Importation Business With Just N5,000 Or Less In Nigeria by Vectordviper22: 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
Haoqi24:

Don't waste yo ur time reading this article. It's too shallow. It's a waste of time.
but not. I read and it's helpful

(1) (Reply)

. / Looking For Real Investments' Opportunities / Don't Miss Out On This Opportunity..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.