Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Dr. Paul Enenche admonishes Nigerian leaders again - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Paul Enenche admonishes Nigerian leaders again (14212 Views)

Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer / Kukah: Nigerian Leaders Steal Money, Go To Jerusalem, Saudi To Pray / The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche admonishes Nigerian leaders again by Tomoyayi(m): 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
Trustme2:
Prayers is good. But without our commitment to doing the right thing by leadership and citizens of this country forgetting our difference we will not go far

True talk
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche admonishes Nigerian leaders again by chudidonas(m): 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
I love this man. Simple, humble and always truthful

1 Like

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche admonishes Nigerian leaders again by Ochibaisik(m): 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
leaders should be held accountable by every Nigerian irrespective of tribe,affililiatios and religion.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche admonishes Nigerian leaders again by Bigii(m): 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
My daddy in the Lord cool
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche admonishes Nigerian leaders again by wizod(m): 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2018
dahunsy:
Coughs**clears throat#
treat ur cough very well because it will soon graduate 2 asthma
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche admonishes Nigerian leaders again by kings09(m): 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
Pubichairs:
cheesy I need good caption for this meme
"Lemme check if my cattle are safe"
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche admonishes Nigerian leaders again by Okezedan(m): 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
This pst. Enenche get level oh. Honestly, prayers to God will not change anyting until we start doing the right thing as an individual....
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche admonishes Nigerian leaders again by NidaxJ(m): 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
*NA COPY I COPY AM O*

AGE is a number

@M Buhari Obtained his controversial, questionable and still missing WASC in 1953!

2017-1953= 64yrs ago‎

‎Marking his 75th Birthday today...

75 - 64 = 11yrs‎

Invariably,‎
Our president obtained his WASC at the age of 11 in 1953?

Wow! What a genius pupil he was in his days hey?! �

I still wonder how many kids in those days finished from the high school at the age of 11 except for a genius like Buhari....‎

Further more‎, because 1957, the year that he joined the army is a constant that can NEVER changed, back or forward dated on any record it means that our president joined the army at the age of 15.

2017 - 1957 = 60yrs ago‎

Subtracting the year that he joined the army from his age today...

75 - 60 = 15yrs‎

This means that Mohammadu Buhari was commissioned into the Nigerian Army as a full lieutenant with 2 pips (stars) ‎at the age of 15...

Another genius and brilliant feat there! ��
Change begins with you!‎‎
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche admonishes Nigerian leaders again by tuoyoojo(m): 3:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
God bless pastor Paul Eneche
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche admonishes Nigerian leaders again by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
I love the last part(admonitions to those in leadership position)
GOD BLESS PASTOR ENENCHE

1 Like

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche admonishes Nigerian leaders again by victorazy(m): 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Who their prayers epp?
You
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche admonishes Nigerian leaders again by Nicklaus619(m): 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
Terminator1234g:
IPOB LOVE TO DEY SUCK TRUMP ASS.

THAT MANGO HEAD MAN.

IGBO JEWS......llloooooolllll

Ipob yoots.

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche admonishes Nigerian leaders again by lavenjcrown(m): 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
I don block my ears, so whatever u are saying, na u sabi.
Pubichairs:
cheesy I need good caption for this meme
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche admonishes Nigerian leaders again by pstjoga: 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
martineverest:
as if he s better
You are.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche admonishes Nigerian leaders again by pstjoga: 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
NidaxJ:
*NA COPY I COPY AM O*

AGE is a number

@M Buhari Obtained his controversial, questionable and still missing WASC in 1953!

2017-1953= 64yrs ago‎

‎Marking his 75th Birthday today...

75 - 64 = 11yrs‎

Invariably,‎
Our president obtained his WASC at the age of 11 in 1953?

Wow! What a genius pupil he was in his days hey?! �

I still wonder how many kids in those days finished from the high school at the age of 11 except for a genius like Buhari....‎

Further more‎, because 1957, the year that he joined the army is a constant that can NEVER changed, back or forward dated on any record it means that our president joined the army at the age of 15.

2017 - 1957 = 60yrs ago‎

Subtracting the year that he joined the army from his age today...

75 - 60 = 15yrs‎

This means that Mohammadu Buhari was commissioned into the Nigerian Army as a full lieutenant with 2 pips (stars) ‎at the age of 15...

Another genius and brilliant feat there! ��
Change begins with you!‎‎
Chai!
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche admonishes Nigerian leaders again by pstjoga: 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
Tomoyayi:

True talk
The more reason for his message to the Leaders.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche admonishes Nigerian leaders again by fof1: 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
dictbennie:
Prayers don't build infrastructure, technology etc. China is a communist country but yet is developed. We have to stop being unnecessarily religious.

U DO NOT UNDERSTAND D DYNAMICS OF HUMANITY AND EXISTENCE. HV U LAID D FOUNDATION IN NIGERIA FOR STABLE AND PRODUCTIVE GOVERNANCE? PLS KEEP UR FOOLISHNESS AWAY & FOLLOW GOD'S GUIDE NOW. U DON'T KNOW IT ALL. NIGERIA IS NOT CHINA.EVERY NATION AND PEOPLE ARE PECULIAR.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche admonishes Nigerian leaders again by kabhohd(m): 4:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
I really love this... Nice move. God save Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche admonishes Nigerian leaders again by dictbennie(m): 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
fof1:

U DO NOT UNDERSTAND D DYNAMICS OF HUMANITY AND EXISTENCE. HV U LAID D FOUNDATION IN NIGERIA FOR STABLE AND PRODUCTIVE GOVERNANCE? PLS KEEP UR FOOLISHNESS AWAY & FOLLOW GOD'S GUIDE NOW. U DON'T KNOW IT ALL. NIGERIA IS NOT CHINA.EVERY NATION AND PEOPLE ARE PECULIAR.

It's better to be foolish and know that praying for development doesn't make it happen rather than been an ignorant folk like you. Now, get off my mention.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche admonishes Nigerian leaders again by mechanics(m): 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
The pastor is not smiling at all.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche admonishes Nigerian leaders again by James7890: 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
dictbennie:
Prayers don't build infrastructure, technology etc. China is a communist country but yet is developed. We have to stop being unnecessarily religious.

Don't underestimate prayer/heart cry made by leaders or ppl of a nation. You are bringing the issue of China as a communist but do you know that there are christians who had interceeded for china's development? Don't be myopic please because prayer still work
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche admonishes Nigerian leaders again by dictbennie(m): 12:01am On Jan 29, 2018
James7890:

Don't underestimate prayer/heart cry made by leaders or ppl of a nation. You are bringing the issue of China as a communist but do you know that there are christians who had interceeded for china's development? Don't be myopic please because prayer still work

I'm not downplaying the role of fervent prayers. But Nigerians prefer to pray rather than doing the right thing. Most of our leaders are either Christians or Muslims but we are still like this. Read about the revolution. They had to drop religion so as to develop which we are not doing. If your assertion is right, with the way we are religious, Africa and Asia would been more developed but the opposite is the case.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche admonishes Nigerian leaders again by daramolaj1: 9:47am On Jan 29, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Who their prayers epp?
Thats why your life is like this...olodo oshi

(1) (2) (Reply)

With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye / Pastor Adeboye Didn't Attend Pastor Kumuyi's Wife Burial / Photo: Court Sentences Two Pastors To 7 Years Imprisonment For Stealing N32M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.