Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

What Is Your Perspective Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Perspective Of God? (8246 Views)

Try to change your Perspective of my Style of Ministry / Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) / What's Your Perspective On How Christianity Should Be Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Perspective Of God? by Omooba77: 7:35am On Jan 28, 2018
Your view of God that means your response to Him and things concerning Him.
Many of us in this generation never know God deeply on a personal level, we act based on impulse and what we feel He should be. Forgetting one underlying Truth, God is a Spirit; for you to be in tune with him, your spirit must be linked with His. For you to be connected with him, you must know Him just like Paul prayed....Do you really know Jesus as Lord?... Have a blessed Sunday Sirs and Mas!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Perspective Of God? by collinometricx: 7:55am On Jan 28, 2018
tstx :
Until i find out why those who wrote the bible copied some of theif stories from some pagan religion... i'll keep my perspective to myself

Checkout my Signature for more info
i dnt get u
Re: What Is Your Perspective Of God? by OtemAtum: 8:07am On Jan 28, 2018
God is Existence
God is the Multiverse
God is Energy
God is the creator of gods like Allah, Yahweh, Atum, Moloch, Odin, Mazda, Nzame, Nyame, Jupiter, Olorun, Chukwu, etc
God is GREAT!!!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Your Perspective Of God? by hopefulLandlord: 8:17am On Jan 28, 2018
My perspective of the Christian god is that he doesn't exist

12 Likes

Re: What Is Your Perspective Of God? by tstx(m): 8:29am On Jan 28, 2018
Until i find out why those who wrote the bible copied some of their stories from some pagan religion... i'll keep my perspective to myself

11 Likes

Re: What Is Your Perspective Of God? by Omooba77: 8:51am On Jan 28, 2018
tstx:
Until i find out why those who wrote the bible copied some of their stories from some pagan religion... i'll keep my perspective to myself

Yea, Jesus intervenes because God saw the whole earth was full of pagan

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Perspective Of God? by ednut1(m): 8:55am On Jan 28, 2018
God is God

6 Likes

Re: What Is Your Perspective Of God? by tempest69: 8:55am On Jan 28, 2018
God is 100% Love and not the same God the Christians call upon to kill or burn there enemies nor the one the Muslims kill for..

God has no religion but UNIVERSAL..

ANY SHORT IS MANMADE

14 Likes

Re: What Is Your Perspective Of God? by danemenike: 8:55am On Jan 28, 2018
God is God. He's indescribable.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Perspective Of God? by benjamin007: 8:55am On Jan 28, 2018
I don't know am just following the story I grow up to meet

24 Likes

Re: What Is Your Perspective Of God? by Jamiubond009(m): 8:56am On Jan 28, 2018
K
Re: What Is Your Perspective Of God? by Nehemiah459(m): 8:56am On Jan 28, 2018
wink
"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything." —George Bernard Shaw

This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brains, our own hearts is our temple; the philosophy is KINDNESS.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Perspective Of God? by Fingerprinter(m): 8:56am On Jan 28, 2018
Re: What Is Your Perspective Of God? by hobermener: 8:56am On Jan 28, 2018
Born a muslim, grew up a Christian, and now i'm scared to admit im gradually tilting towards atheism. Growing up i had so much questions about religion and spirtuality that were left unanswered. The cleric speaks with so much certitude about the existence of God and how he works but when you ask certain questions, you are asked not to delve into area that is beyond human understanding. So many religions, so many contradictory practices, yet 1 God, and worse still an adamant assertion by each of these religions that their position on spirtuality is right, while those of others are wrong and Will ultimately lead to eternal damnation.

18 Likes

Re: What Is Your Perspective Of God? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 28, 2018
He is omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscience.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Perspective Of God? by gmoney12: 8:57am On Jan 28, 2018
Just forget about the God concept cos its never Africa... Respect nature, respect yourself, be yourself,honor yourself and ur ancestors those worth honoring,and find a purpose here on earth and live it...

And if u must see the maker as a being then look in the mirror and around you including ur dad,mum,friends,..

Meanwhile also grow your beards for men and women rock your natural hair natural to absorb the free energy the sun gives us rather than covering it with trash called weavon or whatever

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Perspective Of God? by MrPresident1: 8:57am On Jan 28, 2018
Ruminations on the nature of the Higgs Boson
Re: What Is Your Perspective Of God? by tayo200(m): 8:58am On Jan 28, 2018
God is the all in all. BTW check this video out. this guy dey rap. rate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxxTYJmvySQ
Re: What Is Your Perspective Of God? by HeyCorleone(m): 8:58am On Jan 28, 2018
Most of the knowledge we carry about God is what one pastor said or the other according to their own personal beliefs.

I don't believe God is someone who wouldn't bless you if you don't tithe.

There are so many things I don't believe God is that if I were to list them I would be termed "atheist".

11 Likes

Re: What Is Your Perspective Of God? by papoose180(m): 8:59am On Jan 28, 2018
Sometimes,somethings happen and you begin to wonder if God really exist cry

15 Likes

Re: What Is Your Perspective Of God? by arherfish(m): 8:59am On Jan 28, 2018
tempest69:
Love 100%
Just the way I feel. I love u Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Perspective Of God? by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:59am On Jan 28, 2018
The ultimate motivator.

Not the Superman ,people paint him out to be.

Until we stop seeing the spirit world with a perspective of time frame, we will not understand a lot of things.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Perspective Of God? by OneKinGuy(m): 8:59am On Jan 28, 2018
His name is Jehovah

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Perspective Of God? by kristen12(f): 9:00am On Jan 28, 2018
Still searching, trying to get all possible information. Just need a physical manifestation undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Perspective Of God? by michlins(m): 9:00am On Jan 28, 2018
God is that energy that started everything not the religious God sha

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Perspective Of God? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 28, 2018
He's the King of kings and the Lord of lords.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Perspective Of God? by theDEVILisHERE: 9:01am On Jan 28, 2018
There is no Almighty "God"
Only Nature is Almighty

"God" exists only in physical form (flesh and blood)
And that "God" is the BLACKMAN

He doesn't know it now cause he deliberately stripped himself of his divinity (God powers)
Re: What Is Your Perspective Of God? by Haganah: 9:01am On Jan 28, 2018
Please remove Allah!

Yahweh? Chai. Blasphemy.

Yahweh is the Hebrew name for Jehovah the most High God! All these other ones you mentioned are concepts of god created by men.

Thank me later.

OtemAtum:
God is Existence
God is the Multiverse
God is Energy
God is the creator of gods like Allah, Yahweh, Atum, Moloch, Odin, Mazda, Nzame, Nyame, Jupiter, Olorun, Chukwu, etc
God is GREAT!!!
Re: What Is Your Perspective Of God? by kay29000(m): 9:02am On Jan 28, 2018
God is formless, we give him form...we made God in our own image, but God is light, spiritual, and just like electricity can power a florescent light (white light), it can also power a normal light bulb (yellow light)...but it is same electricty. The problem now comes when there is argument between the ones that use flourescent light and the one that uses yellow light bulb on who's electricty is the authentic one. They are both aurhentic. There is only one light...there is only one God.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Perspective Of God? by blackpanda: 9:03am On Jan 28, 2018
OtemAtum:
God is Existence
God is the Multiverse
God is Energy
God is GREAT!!!

Multiverse Lmao
Someone is watching too many sci fi movies ;Dw
Re: What Is Your Perspective Of God? by Faxole: 9:03am On Jan 28, 2018
God is the creative force that constructed the universe. God is the source of all that was created and God resides in every of its creation. We all have a spark of God in us.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Perspective Of God? by OtemAtum: 9:03am On Jan 28, 2018
Haganah:
Please remove Allah!

Yahweh? Chai. Blasphemy.

Thank me later.

Yahweh and Allah themselves know that I, god Otem, am saying the truth. They both know their creator, so don't worry about me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Penal Substitution: Jesus Didn't Die In Place Of Anyone. / Faithful See Virgin Mary Image In Hospital Window / If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.