Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Try to change your Perspective of my Style of Ministry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Try to change your Perspective of my Style of Ministry (113 Views)

Koinonia School Of Ministry 2022 Application Form + Registration Guide / Dunamis School Of Ministry ( DUSOM / What Is Your Perspective Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Try to change your Perspective of my Style of Ministry by constancefriday(m): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
#News - Try to Change your perspective (or point of view) of my style of Ministry.
- Apostle Constance C. Friday tells general audience during live Gospel Broadcast.

"I'm not apologizing for teaching the truth but I do know that having the perspective of a minister and his style of ministry wrong can be a brick wall or stonewall that obstructs the reception of redemption that comes along with each ministration.
I remember in the book of 1 Kings 22 how King Ahab (Jezebel's Husband) went with his whole body complete to destruction simply because he had the wrong perspective of Prophet Micaiah's Prophecy.
The person whom God may use to deliver you from hell may not necessarily be someone you like or someone who says what you like to hear.
Remain Blessed!
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday.

N:B -
These and more were said during a special gospel podcast titled " Fire and Smoke " very interesting and exciting, it includes a brief gospel music session too.

Click here to watch
- https://www.facebook.com/CFMgospel/videos/1154179795118690/

1 Share

Re: Try to change your Perspective of my Style of Ministry by constancefriday(m): 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
constancefriday:
#News - Try to Change your perspective (or point of view) of my style of Ministry.
- Apostle Constance C. Friday tells general audience during live Gospel Broadcast.

"I'm not apologizing for teaching the truth but I do know that having the perspective of a minister and his style of ministry wrong can be a brick wall or stonewall that obstructs the reception of redemption that comes along with each ministration.
I remember in the book of 1 Kings 22 how King Ahab (Jezebel's Husband) went with his whole body complete to destruction simply because he had the wrong perspective of Prophet Micaiah's Prophecy.
The person whom God may use to deliver you from hell may not necessarily be someone you like or someone who says what you like to hear.
Remain Blessed!
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday.

N:B -
These and more were said during a special gospel podcast titled " Fire and Smoke " very interesting and exciting, it includes a brief gospel music session too.

Click here to watch
- https://www.facebook.com/CFMgospel/videos/1154179795118690/

(1) (Reply)

Some Residents Of Chhattisgarh Queue Up To Worship Rare Calf / Nails In The Fence / Goodnews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.