Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,439 members, 7,861,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream (24348 Views)

Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah / 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths / "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream by engrchykae(m): 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
stilldoingokay:

see human being, carry face like real shit hole

I wonder if na God create this one self, nonsense people and their don't know it.
na Allah create am.
Allah sure knows how to create virgin seekers
Re: Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream by AnanseK(m): 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
This was forwarded to my face book page on January 27th 2015. That is almost exactly 3 years ago, as the hypocrisy is intensified and being aggressively perpetuated , that observation is still relevant. Please read on ;

"If Buhari was pictured attending a mosque, and it was reported that the Imam said 'he would open the gates to hell upon those who oppose Buhari', and Buhari sat there and said nothing, what do you think many people would be saying today?If Buhari was pictured going to different mosques and kneeling before Imams, as part of his campaign, what do we think the comments would be?If Buhari was pictured going on pilgrimage to Mecca, surrounded by a retinue of fawning Imams, what would the response be from Nigerians?If Buhari invited senior Imams from across the country to a meeting with him, to discuss the elections and his campaign strategy, what would the Nigerian people think?GEJ has done all the above, and we are told he has a right to do so as a committed christian. Buhari has done none of the above yet he is called a religious fundamentalist with a plan to turn Nigeria into an Islamic nation.Please examine the facts so we can honestly decide who is acting like the real religious fundamentalist? Who is using religious faith as a political ploy to get votes?No pastor, Bishop, GO, Reverend Father, Imam etc etc is GOD. They do NOT have the right to tell you who to vote for. Go out there and support the candidate of your choice.
Make your choice based upon who will give you and your children a better life and a better Nigeria."-
TRUTH IS PRICELESS. Vote out the bigots and shame their Prophets and Bishops, tell Oyedepo that God is the God of righteousness, HE is God of all flesh, HE hates corruption and despises those whose watch encourages corruption, usury and insecurity.
We shall VOTE the CHANGE ticket and hell will not roll over.
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream by EternalTruths: 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
engrchykae:
you see why Buhari should complete his nonsense two terms?
I will want to see how he will hand over to a northerner.
I told my friend Seun Bamigbade before 2015 elections when Buhari was playing and acting loyal that when he gets the power ,he will see the monsters from the north.

For sure

Buhari will get his second term and end One Nigeria.

Only myopic people don't know how the Northerners think
Re: Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream by adekunle6224(m): 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2018
u mean these cow said these all
Re: Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream by waveman2: 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
The man don tell u so get ready all your arsenals by 2023.it will not be igbotic ipigs but bokoharamites.

sarrki:
Don't worry dansadau

North only have one term to end 2023

Either way they want to use it

It must end 2023
Re: Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream by godofuck231: 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
Re: Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
Lipscomb:
Who is talking common toad. If southern Nigeria unit and they forget their difference they will always be on top of northern.
Thats the major issue we don't love ourselves like they do.. Even here on NL one will be shouting Yellow bar,Afonja or Children of the fallen Angel while the other one screams out Igbo's or flat heads or yeebows abi wetin again... Na the next generation i dey pity for... I wish we can realize that we are all we have & just have one true mind..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream by mrkings84(m): 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
U are right bro. U know Since Buhari has been the most mentioned name in Nigeria this past year, i think Oxford dictionary should consider creating a space for him in the dictionary. like;
Buhari: /boo-ha-ree/ nouns: Buhari 1. hard, hardship, difficult, harsh, tough. e.g the economy is now Buhari for the masses 2. to complicate, make worse, unbearable. e.g "please don't come and Buharificate issues here". "the only way to reduce applicants is to Buharify the process. Adjective : e.g how was your exam? it was Buharific! ���

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream by BeingFrank(m): 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
Lipscomb:
Who is talking common toad. If southern Nigeria unit and they forget their difference they will always be on top of northern.
Exactly, What This Whole Situation Is Shifting To. The South Is Beginning To See Themselves As One. It Will Then Dawn On The North To Come To Negotiation With The South. And This Will Eventually Result To A Nigeria That Has Tolerance For Each Other. I'm Not A Prophet But I'm Far From Being Wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream by Deathlezz: 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
macdanpets:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/sunnewsonline.com/northll-rule-beyond-2023-dansudu-national-president-aucf/amp/
There is nowhere in the world where component units or states are allowed to have their local security outfit or vigilante groups and allowed to carry sophisticated weapons as we have in some states in Nigeria now. Look at the Federal Road Safety Commission, FRSC which came into existence several years ago. Operatives of the corps have not been allowed to carry weapons. So why will a state governor set up a local security outfit and equip them with sophisticated weapons?

Can’t help observing that most northern “intellectuals “ are partial illiterates who can only excel in Islamic studies.

How does one reconcile the fact that this overweight, fuckface doofus is claiming component units (states) security can’t carry guns when it’s only in Nigeria that federating units are denied state police even when the governor is the chief security officer of his state.

But the saggy-faced ape is advocating for Frsc which regulate traffic offense to carry guns!!!

Are they going to shoot a driver who doesn’t have spare tyres or fire extinguisher?

This guy’s mental imbecility is enough to make stupidity a national crime.

2 Likes

Re: Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream by MONITZ: 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
EternalTruths:
Nigeria's end is near.

Once Buhari hands over power to another Northerner, Nigeria will cease to exist.

For real,these northerners still be think the Nigeria of yester-years is same with the Nigeria we have now,for his information Nigeria is on a tinderbox and just needs the slightest spark to completely erase this shithole..They should keep on living in a fool's paradise, u can't continue to ride rough shod over a people for so long a time and they won't wake up or fight back...
Re: Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream by NothingDoMe: 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
Corrinthians:
Some of these habokkis reason like castrated donkeys. angry

See his face like Nnamdi Kanu's blocus. angry angry
It's you isn't it? grin
Re: Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream by Xtopher123(m): 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
sarrki:
Don't worry dansadau

North only have one term to end 2023

Either way they want to use it

It must end 2023

This idiot is only after North ruling 8 years.. He doesn't care if they run the country down or not.. That shows your illiteracy..

Pray tell the country doesn't ruin you before the 2023 and we'll see how far you've gone by then..

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream by godwin120alex: 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
Well said Sir anybody that is not in agreement with ur point of the North ruling till eternity shd go and hug ElRufai. After all na una vote Mbuhari as d best thing to happen to Nigeria.

I love this
Re: Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream by tooladapo: 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
Very well spoken. Good analysis of the current political situation. However, a couple of holes can be punched in this argument. Firstly, incumbency factor will not favour buhari as there is 80% assurance that buhari will not be president come 2019. Secondly, apc will not be ruling party if it fields buhari on its ballot. Thirdly, north factor does not favour any candidate. Come 2019 nigeria's president will be a man/woman not above 59years to emerge from any of d 6 geopolitical zones.
Finally, can you or anyone explain to us why the northern presidents are dying, leaving their southern counterparts to take over power. The north may not rule even in 2019, and certainly not until 2031. That logic u postulated is fallacious
Re: Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream by jokolo282(m): 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
Alonso if you people are ignorant.
this man has just spoken the truth and nothing but the truth.
northerners will continue to rule Nigeria till 2030.
blame Jonathan for his senseless and useless act, he broke the rules and agreement.
so I'm in support of northerners.
pmb carry go
Re: Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream by kernel504(m): 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
sarrki:
Can those supporting Atiku or any other candidate see ?

That's the cause of Fulani herdsmen, Boko haram and many more

Pmb must continue to end 2023

Northerner Nigeria are wiser now

That era is gone

You're a big ful, comfortable praising a man insulting you, that's the reason I always blame your fther for been a ful.
Re: Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream by kernel504(m): 3:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
EternalTruths:
Nigeria's end is near.

Once Buhari hands over power to another Northerner, Nigeria will cease to exist.

Na lie oooh! When the Igbos shouted same case they were blamed, you can't leave.
Re: Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream by sarrki(m): 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
kernel504:

You're a big ful, comfortable praising a man insulting you, that's the reason I always blame your fther for been a ful.

Lack morals and understanding
Re: Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream by kernel504(m): 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
sarrki:

Lack morals and understanding

What sort of morals after selling out? I was waiting for you, I wish your fther was one of the Benue victems.
Re: Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream by sarrki(m): 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2018
kernel504:

What sort of morals after selling out? I was waiting for you, I wish your fther was one of the Benue victems.

Do you know I dislike sadist ?
Re: Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream by kernel504(m): 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
sarrki:

Do you know I dislike sadist ?

I took my time to study you, hurrrting you became the next thing.

Look, you've slighted so many Nigerians in your comments always justifying government ills, probably because of your work, affiliation,alliance or allegiance.
Re: Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream by sarrki(m): 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
kernel504:

I took my time to study you, hurrrting you became the next thing.

Look, you've slighted so many Nigerians in your comments always justifying government ills, probably because of your work, affiliation,alliance or allegiance.

Every man is entitled to his opinion

The ability to condone another is what makes one great
Re: Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream by kernel504(m): 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
sarrki:

Every man is entitled to his opinion

The ability to condone another is what makes one great

In as much as everyman is entitled to his opinion, it doesn't mean we should not confront men who sell-out there society, all in the name of party affiliation.

The ability of an adult to know when to keep quite makes him great.

Two days ago, a man replied a post with certain negative phrase, "just want to know how it feels to be Sarrki" in his word.
Re: Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream by EternalTruths: 5:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
kernel504:

Na lie oooh! When the Igbos shouted same case they were blamed, you can't leave.

Nwanna, abu oye ke gi.

Oye Nna gi

E otala
Re: Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream by kernel504(m): 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
EternalTruths:

Nwanna, abu oye ke gi.
Oye Nna gi
E otala
Hahahahah... Nwanne, Igbo gi di egwu.
Re: Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream by EternalTruths: 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
kernel504:

Hahahahah... Nwanne, Igbo gi di egwu.
Amam Igbo asu ofuma ofuma.
Re: Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream by kernel504(m): 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2018
EternalTruths:

Amam Igbo asu ofuma ofuma.

Idemede Igbo gi n'atum ujo, that's okay my own brother.
Re: Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream by Obunike99(m): 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
Over pumped balloon
Re: Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream by blacknp(m): 4:09am On Jan 29, 2018
Lipscomb:
Easier said than done,if only horses could fly or you are the invisible man?Olodoe Dreamer. The truth is bitter,Mr Buhari must go,i thought you were campaigning for Pdp?Vote Pdp for Hausa/Fulani till 2027 Mallam Mugu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Assembly: Heavy Gunshot As Gunmen Invade Hotel, Kidnap Oshiomhole (VIDEO) / Babatunde Gbadamosi Asks Obidients To Defend Themselves / PDP Worried About Buhari Not Campaigning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.