Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Help A Christian Brother - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help A Christian Brother (291 Views)

A Frustrated Christian Brother!! / As A Christian Brother Or Sister What Would Be Your Say (See Photo) / END TIMES-Christian Brother Calls Pastor Chris His 'maker'-picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Christian Brother by Africanbest(m): 8:12am On Jan 28, 2018
It was been on the news for long,
it has even turned into a scandal,
it has made people confused,
It has a hastag #freethesheepies

But I want to know which of the following is more important for a christian to do.
1) PAYING OFFERING
2) PAYING FOR TITHES
3) GIVING WELFARE
4) etc

Please if you have others, help state them....
Scriptural backing would be good.
Re: Help A Christian Brother by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:26am On Jan 28, 2018
Africanbest:
It was been on the news for long,
it has even turned into a scandal,
it has made people confused,
It has a hastag #freethesheepies

But I want to know which of the following is more important for a christian to do.
1) PAYING OFFERING
2) PAYING FOR TITHES
3) GIVING WELFARE
4) etc

Please if you have others, help state them....
Scriptural backing would be good.
my brother all of them are important and the same God commanded that all should be done..

read with an open mind, God commanded that u should always give ur tithe to the levite because they have no inheritance among thier brethren..

the same God said that when u are havesting ur crops that u should leave some for the strangers in ur land..

the same God said that u should nt forget the poor people that are in ur land.

paying ur tithe should nt stop u from helping someone that is in need, and helping someone in need should nt stop u from paying tithe..

if my salary is is 50k, my tithe is 5k, so after my tithe i stiil have 45k on me, so if a friend of mine or neighbour is sick, i can even give the person 10k..

(1) (Reply)

How To Share The Gospel On Valentine's Day. "What Is The Greatest Act Of Love?" / Hear This! / Motcm Youthperilous Times ( 2 Timothy 3:1-5) By Babajide Samson, A. O.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.