Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Xender To Computer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xender To Computer (900 Views)

Lady Takes Android To Computer Village For Fixing & Returns With Iphone (vid) / How To Use Xender To Download Whatapp Status, Facebook, And Instagram Videos / Help: Why Is My Xender Is Not Connecting? I Have Done Everything I Could (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xender To Computer by ELdaar55(m): 8:31am On Jan 28, 2018
please who knows how to send files from my Xender to my computer?
Re: Xender To Computer by Afeezoladapo(m): 8:42am On Jan 28, 2018
Open ur Xender. Click on either send or receive. U'll see connect to PC. click on connect to PC. ur phone will require u to create hotspot. After creating d hotspot, connect to d hotspot with ur system. After dat, launch ur browser on ur system and type d address on ur xender in d address bar of ur system and click send. u should now see ur phone internal memory and SD card on ur system interface.

To send or receive anything, just drag to wherever u want.
I hope Dats clear enough.

1 Like

Re: Xender To Computer by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 28, 2018
Easiest is airmore apps.
Re: Xender To Computer by Afeezoladapo(m): 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2018
priceaction:
Easiest is airmore apps.
tell me more! what's DAT all about?
Re: Xender To Computer by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
Afeezoladapo:

tell me more!
what's DAT all about?
Just like xender above but faster and more functions and easy navigation. It allows you to just upload/ download from phone to PC and vice versa at a click. Try it , it really whot it. Or just google it.
Re: Xender To Computer by Afeezoladapo(m): 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
priceaction:

Just like xender above but faster and more functions and easy navigation. It allows you to just upload/ download from phone to PC and vice versa at a click. Try it , it really whot it. Or just google it.
I'll try it.
Re: Xender To Computer by Uka19: 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2018
Xender is a very nice app too, you can easily transfer between your pc and your phone.
I use it all the time.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Help / Help To Activate FDD-LTE And WCDMA On My Phone / My Tecno W2 Stop Supporting SIM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.