Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

How To Use Xender To Download Whatapp Status, Facebook, And Instagram Videos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Xender To Download Whatapp Status, Facebook, And Instagram Videos (1937 Views)

Help: Why Is My Xender Is Not Connecting? I Have Done Everything I Could / Xender To Computer / Check Out How To Connect Your Xender With Pc And Transfer Files (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Xender To Download Whatapp Status, Facebook, And Instagram Videos by invincible560(m): 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Consequently, Xender is one popular and commonly used App for transferring files on android phones, never the less, there are some superb features on this same App that many haven’t discovered, one of such feature is downloading files from our social media handle: Whatsapp, Facebook, and Instagram. You heard me right! Xender can download files from your social media handles. follow me as I lead you in this step by step lesson as you learn how to download files using Xender.

However, there is no need to discuss how to get the Xender App on your phone, a click on PlayStore will solve that. All you need do is, ensure your Xender is updated and in as much as I do not want to stress you with too many stories, let’s delve into how to make use of Xender in Downloading WhatsApp status, Facebook, and Instagram videos. Let’s go

Step1: Open the Xender App after installation

Step2: Go to the bottom of the App, from left to right, you will see the buttons named: Video, Game, Social and Me

Step3: Click on the button named Social,

Step4: You will have a page with the heading: Status, Facebook and Instagram and the App you want to download files from will inform your next action.

Step5: select the App where you want to download from, follow the prompts and click the arrow pointing downwards for download

Source :https://techfashy.com/2020/04/how-to-use-xender-to-download-whatsapp-status-facebook-and-instagram-videos.html

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Swap Phone In Osogbo, Osun State? / Sold / Unlimited MTN Data Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.